This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Oakland seems like a good game because we should win and the tickets will be cheaper.

Plus MMB and IBB85 are both celebrating B-days that month.
    [/quote]</P>

thats good here- oakland or AZ... birthday tailgate then the game- ahh its gonna be SUCH fun times!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Oakland seems like a good game because we should win and the tickets will be cheaper.

[/quote]</p>

thats good here- oakland or AZ... birthday tailgate then the game- ahh its gonna be SUCH fun times!!!</p>[/quote]

[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

thats good here- oakland or AZ... birthday tailgate then the game- ahh its gonna be SUCH fun times!!!</p>[/quote]
        MMB has confirmed the date. I will find us good tickets. It will be so awesome. I swear I am going to get this entire board to this tailgate. (Except LT of course)

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

MMB has confirmed the date. I will find us good tickets. It will be so awesome. I swear I am going to get this entire board to this tailgate. (Except LT of course)
          [/quote]

<font size="6">**** YOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [:@]</font>

Comment

I hope the Lakers get swept in the first round after that comment.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I hope the Lakers get swept in the first round after that comment.
              [/quote]</P>

<FONT size=4>Lebron is better than Kobe! Nothingbetter to say, Im a Knicks fan... .. . wah wah wahhhhh</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I hope the Lakers get swept in the first round after that comment.
                [/quote]</P>

Crap, I forgot that I am going to see Pistons and Heat tomorrow.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]wait, what time is everyone showing up at this shindig???[/quote]</p>

draft day or the game?</p>

[/quote]</p>

draft day</p>

[/quote]</p>

well the open bar starts at 4 so to get your moneys worth lol be there by 345 but i think i wanna try and get there around 230-3 and start drinkin and get some food </p>

[/quote]</p>

yea ill probably be getting there around 6, i have work until 4. dont get too sauced without me people. lol dont want you guys passing out on the bar before i get there.</p>[/quote]Son of a diddly!!!!!

Guess you'll miss the train out there &amp; 1st L walk we're takin
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="napier23"][quote user="lawl"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]**** if I know man???

I was born in Las Vegas and my dad moved up here when I was 10 to chase his X wife. It has been hell ever since.

I am trying to move to AZ. I have been here long enough. Can't sell my damn house. lol
                    [/quote]</P>

damnMormon..</P>

[/quote]
                    You would not be so negative if you read this.

[/quote]

<FONT color=#ff0000>all he has to do is watch the south park episode
                    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=5><FONT color=#0000ff><FONT color=#000000>You mean the new one with "The Queef Sisters" lol, I love the newspaper cliping, QUEEFING BANNED,</FONT> <U>Road Warrior Queef Seals It!</U></FONT></FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT face=Verdana color=#ff0000 size=6><U>LINK -</U><U> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMja234w77M</U></FONT></P>

Comment

I went to my boys house with the Digital Cam and snapped some shots of the SICK Giants 'smoking device' Im not gonna post em in a thread, but lemme know if ya wanna see em...... and TRUST me you WILL!!!!!
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]I went to my boys house with the Digital Cam and snapped some shots of the SICK Giants 'smoking device' Im not gonna post em in a thread, but lemme know if ya wanna see em...... and TRUST me you WILL!!!!!
                        [/quote]</P>

It is not illegal to sell it and should not be illegal to post it either, no?</P>

Comment

snapped some shots of the SICK Giants 'smoking device' Im not gonna post em in a thread, but lemme know if ya wanna see em...... and TRUST me you WILL!!!!!
                          </P>

</P>

YO SHOOT THAT TO JERSEYDRIVE95@HOTMAIL.COM</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

thats good here- oakland or AZ... birthday tailgate then the game- ahh its gonna be SUCH fun times!!!</P>

[/quote]
                            [/quote]</P>

yes i am soo excited- once we get the tickets im def requesting off work for monday lol! we need to get them all together so we can sit together!!!!! </P>

Comment

PlainJane and Napier Check Ya PM's!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

thats good here- oakland or AZ... birthday tailgate then the game- ahh its gonna be SUCH fun times!!!</p>

[/quote]
                                [/quote]</p>

yes i am soo excited- once we get the tickets im def requesting off work for monday lol! we need to get them all together so we can sit together!!!!! </p>[/quote]
                                OK Ive been at work and just got home, I missed out what game did we all decide?????

My job just recently blocked these MBs (but I can still go on iamaranger, draftcountdown and the yankees.com MBs)

Comment

Working...
                                X