This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

magic got this...</p>

</p>

lebron is a joke</p>

</p>

arod of nba</p>[/quote]
    Lil harsh there buddy...... He DOES have the worst supporting case EVER, nobody on the team has had more than 20pts this series other than the King
    [/quote]

Yeah. His supporting cast has done like nothing to help him. LeBron has done his part in this series

EDIT: I still haven't gotten over the initial shock of the new sig and avatar combo... gimme a couple of days
    [/quote]
    OMG what kind of bets did you and MMB lose????

LT your avatar/sig combo would make even Harooni call you G@y, LOL....... Uh Oh I think I see Rooni's long term Avatar/Sig combo, LOL
    [/quote]

LOL... I know man...

I was so confident that the Yanks would take 2 out of 3, I made this idiotic (in retrospect) bet with Mandie

She controls my sig and avatar until October 11. Whatever she gives me I have to put up. It sucks bro. I cannot wait until this is over
    [/quote]
    YIKES, too bad we didnt even take 1..... but damn yo thats a long friggin time, LOL

I say if you dont show up to the game on the 11th she has control of it FOREVER and control over any new name you create, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

magic got this...</P>

</P>

lebron is a joke</P>

</P>

arod of nba</P>

[/quote]
      Lil harsh there buddy...... He DOES have the worst supporting case EVER, nobody on the team has had more than 20pts this series other than the King
      [/quote]</P>

</P>

hes been passing up game winning shots (even tho he did take an dhit that one)</P>

</P>

and these turnovers have MURDERED the Cavs</P>
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

magic got this...</P>

</P>

lebron is a joke</P>

</P>

arod of nba</P>

[/quote]
        [/quote]

Yeah. His supporting cast has done like nothing to help him. LeBron has done his part in this series

EDIT: I still haven't gotten over the initial shock of the new sig and avatar combo... gimme a couple of days
        [/quote]</P>

i just have to say...</P>

</P>

you have one sexy sig</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Anyone find it a lil odd that Ben Roethlisburger is at the game being a Pittsburgh Steeler and Cleveland is their biggest rival BAR NONE????

Then again he IS from Ohio...
          [/quote]</P>

</P>

i bet ya Quinn was pissed that he was there lol</P>

</P>

YANKS IN THE HIZZZZYYYYYYYY</P>

</P>

Mo - Abomb - CC was blingin. Had to throw the shades on</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB tell me Birdmans blocks last nite didnt make you go nuckin futs!!!

I was at hte bar and saw the highlights and was LOVIN IT!!! FINALLY a white guy thats a killer D-Man/not a total chocha...
            [/quote]</P>

</P>

yea it was sick</P>

</P>

odom took it to him after that tho</P>

Comment

yo thats sick when they play the godfather theme everytime moe williams hits a shot lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yo thats sick when they play the godfather theme everytime moe williams hits a shot lol[/quote]
                LOL, I JUST noticed that....
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

PIETRUS....</P>

</P>

SPLASHHHHHHHH</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Anyone find it a lil odd that Ben Roethlisburger is at the game being a Pittsburgh Steeler and Cleveland is their biggest rival BAR NONE????

[/quote]</p>

</p>

i bet ya Quinn was pissed that he was there lol</p>

</p>

YANKS IN THE HIZZZZYYYYYYYY</p>

</p>

Mo - Abomb - CC was blingin. Had to throw the shades on</p>[/quote]Yo tell me you wouldnt LOVE it to see CC pull a Zambrano-esque flip out one of these days..... I could TOTALLY picturing him doing it

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]Yo tell me you wouldnt LOVE it to see CC pull a Zambrano-esque flip out one of these days..... I could TOTALLY picturing him doing it
                      [/quote]</P>

</P>

yea i think i would love if Joba did it more tho lol.</P>

</P>

Yo i just got some of those fakes from that one site. They weren't that bad. I got a pretty tight Joba black yanks jersey. </P>

</P>

I wish they had LTs baby blue north carolina. I want that bad.</P>

Comment

You're Outta Here!!!!

Oh Im outta Here UMP, NO YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!!!!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

YANKS IN THE HIZZZZYYYYYYYY</p>

</p>

Mo - Abomb - CC was blingin. Had to throw the shades on</p>

[/quote]Yo tell me you wouldnt LOVE it to see CC pull a Zambrano-esque flip out one of these days..... I could TOTALLY picturing him doing it
                          [/quote]</p>

</p>

yea i think i would love if Joba did it more tho lol.</p>

</p>

Yo i just got some of those fakes from that one site. They weren't that bad. I got a pretty tight Joba black yanks jersey. </p>

</p>

I wish they had LTs baby blue north carolina. I want that bad.</p>[/quote]
                          NIIIIICE

Yea I got my Jacobs jersey from there and wanted 2 know how the baseball jerseys are caues I gotta get one too

Comment

a knock that i would have on howard is that he has slow hands..</P>

</P>

everybody always gets their hands on teh ball because he takes such a long time picking the ball up. He doesn't ahve that like Shawn Kemp/Amari Stoudamire explosion enough...</P>

</P>

dudes still a beast tho</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

yea i think i would love if Joba did it more tho lol.</P>

</P>

Yo i just got some of those fakes from that one site. They weren't that bad. I got a pretty tight Joba black yanks jersey. </P>

</P>

I wish they had LTs baby blue north carolina. I want that bad.</P>

[/quote]
                              NIIIIICE

Yea I got my Jacobs jersey from there and wanted 2 know how the baseball jerseys are caues I gotta get one too
                              [/quote]</P>

</P>

i got a regular home Tex jersey too.</P>

</P>

it came out pretty good. I mean I won't be ashamed to not rock it ya know</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

I bet he'll be more pissed when his friends tell him that TNT captioned him as Ben Roethlisburger when they showed the shot of him

Comment

Working...
                                X