This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[8] Well uh, everybody's heard about the bird...

Bird, bird, bird... bird is the word, well uh bird bird bird, bird is the word

well uh bird bird bird, bird is the word well uh bird bird bird, bird is the word

well don't you know about the bird?

everybody knows that the bird is the word

SURFIN' BIRD [8]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning[/quote]

you have on sexy sig LT
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning[/quote]

you have on sexy sig LT[/quote]

I'm ready for a new one

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning[/quote] you have on sexy sig LT[/quote]</P>

Not that there's anything wrong with that.</P>
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning[/quote]

you have on sexy sig LT[/quote]

I'm ready for a new one
            [/quote]

im ready for more posts from u

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning[/quote] you have on sexy sig LT[/quote]

I'm ready for a new one
              [/quote]</P>

givingup on women lt?</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning[/quote] you have on sexy sig LT[/quote]

I'm ready for a new one
                [/quote] im ready for more posts from u[/quote]</P>

As that sig shows, to be completely open about your sexual preference, is life affirming. And I'm sure liberating for you.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning[/quote] you have on sexy sig LT[/quote]

I'm ready for a new one
                  [/quote]</p>

givingup on women lt?</p>[/quote]

No. I'm just tired of seeing the calendar whenever I post

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning[/quote] you have on sexy sig LT[/quote]

I'm ready for a new one

As that sig shows, to be completely open about your sexual preference, is life affirming.* And I'm sure liberating for you.</P>[/quote]

when ur that sexy... its for all to see...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I'm ready for a new one
                      [/quote]</p>

giving*up on women lt?</p>[/quote]

No. I'm just rock hard from seeing the calendar whenever I post
                      [/quote]

dude...

that was too much

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I'm ready for a new one
                        [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

dude...

that was too much[/quote]

Matt,

I love you, man

Love,

Chris

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I'm ready for a new one
                          [/quote]</p>

giving*up on women lt?</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

dude...

Matt,

I love you, man

Love,

Chris
                          [/quote]

its apparent. U tell me i make u rock hard and have my pic in ur sig...

we know you LOVE me... just don't sleep outside my house in the bushes

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I'm ready for a new one
                            [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

dude...

Matt,

I love you, man

Love,

Chris
                            [/quote]

its apparent. U tell me i make u rock hard and have my pic in ur sig...

we know you LOVE me... just don't sleep outside my house in the bushes[/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I'm ready for a new one

As that sig shows, to be completely open about your sexual preference, is life affirming. And I'm sure liberating for you.</P>

[/quote] when ur that sexy... its for all to see...[/quote]</P>

Your gayness (as indicated with that sig) is fine I'm sure. It may repulse guys like me, but that doesn't mean I can't keep an open mind.</P>

Its really OK.</P>

Comment

<font size="4" color="#ff0000">Morehead</font>, great game last night. That was awesome how the ump was throwing everyone out. I loved watching the highlights on Sportscenter.

Comment

Working...
                                X