This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Sorry Lando first thing tomorrow morning ....[/quote]
    NOOOOOOOOOOO it must be today.
    [/quote]

OK...but on this comp. at work I can't make it as big...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You gotta love how the thread heats up once Mandie enters... it was like dead just a little while ago
      [/quote]</P>

<FONT size=6>IBB85,</FONT> <FONT size=6>I beg you</FONT>, if you have any mercy at all for Giants MB posters. Take that sig off of poor LT's posts. I am now out of vomit. I'm down to dry heaves.</P>

[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Whatever she says goes, Uncle
      [/quote]</P>

My lovely bride and I watched "The Birdcage" last night. This is like seeing Aunt Albert all over again.........and again...........and again.........</P>

[/quote] wait wait wiat lol... u watched the birdcage last night and called ME gay?! and then to make it worse you qoute characters like we know who the hell they are denial is an ugly thing moorehead... very ugly[/quote]</P>

<U>Real men</U> respect their wives.</P>

</P>

</P>

Plus the Sox had an afternoon game.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Yankees suck

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You gotta love how the thread heats up once Mandie enters... it was like dead just a little while ago
          [/quote]</p>

<font size="6">IBB85,</font> <font size="6">I beg you</font>, if you have any mercy at all for Giants MB posters. Take that sig off of poor LT's posts. I am now out of vomit. I'm down to dry heaves.</p>

[/quote]</p>

LOL relax im photshopping now</p>[/quote]

Rut ro

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Dude...

I'm trying to eat lunch here
            [/quote]

its gonna be hard to do that with my balls in ur mouth[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You gotta love how the thread heats up once Mandie enters... it was like dead just a little while ago
              [/quote] she brings the heat...lol[/quote]</P>

[^o)]</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]<font size="6">Yankees suck</font>[/quote]
                Here we go!!!

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=6>IBB85,</FONT> <FONT size=6>I beg you</FONT>, if you have any mercy at all for Giants MB posters. Take that sig off of poor LT's posts. I am now out of vomit. I'm down to dry heaves.</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL relax im photshopping now</P>

[/quote]

Rut ro
                  [/quote]</P>

It has to be better than this one.</P>
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

</p>

ask permission before you post pictures of me on here. thanks [] lol</p>[/quote]

Next time the Yanks play the Phils, we're going to a game together if that's what you wear []

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=6>IBB85,</FONT>** <FONT size=6>I beg you</FONT>, if you have any mercy at all for Giants MB posters.* Take that sig off of poor LT's posts.* I am now out of vomit.* I'm down to dry heaves.</P>

[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Whatever she says goes, Uncle
                      [/quote]</P>

My lovely bride and I watched "The Birdcage" last night.* This is like seeing Aunt Albert all over again.........and again...........and again.........</P>

[/quote] wait wait wiat lol... u watched the birdcage last night and called ME gay?! and then to make it worse you qoute characters like we know who the hell they are denial is an ugly thing moorehead... very ugly[/quote]</P>

<U>Real men</U> respect their wives.</P>

*</P>

*</P>

Plus the Sox had an afternoon game.</P>[/quote]

watching the birdcage has nothing to do with respecing your wife...

i don't care if it was only rugby season...

u really watched birdcage and tried calling me gay 12 hours later... no way poppa moorehead, no way
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

For my 4000th post I'll just say

**** THE EAGLES !!!

&

**** THE NUGGZ !!!!

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

<font size="6">IBB85,</font> <font size="6">I beg you</font>, if you have any mercy at all for Giants MB posters. Take that sig off of poor LT's posts. I am now out of vomit. I'm down to dry heaves.</p>

[/quote]</p>

LOL relax im photshopping now</p>

[/quote]

Rut ro
                          [/quote]</p>

It has to be better than this one.</p>[/quote]

She's editing a picture of me. God only knows what she has in mind.

Be nice to me Mandie

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Next time the Yanks play the Phils, we're going to a game together if that's what you wear []
                            [/quote]
                            That will be next year because God knows the Yanks are not making the World Series.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Dude...

I'm trying to eat lunch here
                              [/quote]

its gonna be hard to do that with my balls in ur mouth[/quote][/quote]

they call me the teabagger

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]You gotta love how the thread heats up once Mandie enters... it was like dead just a little while ago
                                [/quote] she brings the heat...lol[/quote]</P>

[^o)]</P>[/quote]

hes telling u ur hot

damn blondes... they don't even understand when u are giving them a compliment!

Comment

Working...
                                X