This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    [/quote]<font size="6">
    DONT AVOID THE QUESTION</font>[/quote][/quote]

LT NO *****
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, could you at least give me a hint as to what the sig is?
      [/quote] my hint: its glorious[/quote]

Well, that helps a lot....
      [/quote] don't avoid my previous question... are u gonna call daven while hes out there?[/quote]Drunk race girls need lovin too LT..[/quote] LT???????

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Betchya couldnt wait to slap me with that?? ****er..lol.[/quote]
        LOL, just spur of the moment my friend. Typed in Tom Brady sexy and that came up. What can I say. Thank Google not me. lol.

I betchya can't wait to get slapped with that sweaty jock strap....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Betchya couldnt wait to slap me with that?? ****er..lol.[/quote]
          LOL, just spur of the moment my friend. Typed in Tom Brady sexy and that came up. What can I say. Thank Google not me. lol.

[/quote] LOL- hey, with over 100 media people snapping his every movement, if thats the worst they got? its all good....</P>

With my luck, my left nut woulda been hangin out there....lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]

hahaha i love google

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

With my luck, my left nut woulda been hangin out there....lol.</p>[/quote]
              Wow, thanks for the picture. Is it hot in here or is it just me?

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, could you at least give me a hint as to what the sig is?

[/quote] don't avoid my previous question... are u gonna call daven while hes out there?[/quote]Drunk race girls need lovin too LT..[/quote] LT???????[/quote]

They can get it from people who actually like races

Comment

aka hes *****in out n doesnt want to admit it
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]I give you a good week before you say F it to this entire bet.
                    [/quote]

I wish I could... but a bet is a bet and you gotta pay up

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

With my luck, my left nut woulda been hangin out there....lol.</P>[/quote]
                      Wow, thanks for the picture. Is it hot in here or is it just me?
                      [/quote]You should see the right one...lol.

Comment

Soooooooooo where the **** is this sig?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]aka hes *****in out n doesnt want to admit it[/quote]

No. I just don't want to go. I never said I wanted to or anything.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, could you at least give me a hint as to what the sig is?

[/quote] don't avoid my previous question... are u gonna call daven while hes out there?[/quote]</P>

Why would he want to call Daven and his Chess club pals?</P>
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, could you at least give me a hint as to what the sig is?

[/quote] don't avoid my previous question... are u gonna call daven while hes out there?[/quote]</p>

Why would he want to call Daven and his Chess club pals?</p>[/quote]

lol... I knew you would have something to say about that

Comment

Morehead...whats your handicap?

Comment

Working...
                                X