This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]Morehead...whats your handicap?
    [/quote]
    We can start with the fact he is old.
    [/quote]

lol
    [/quote]</P>

Amanda told me that she didn't give you permission to laugh.</P>

[/quote]

hahah nice.

Yea, I am interested to see
    [/quote]</P>

I just PM'd it to you.</P>

[/quote] wow... u mut be scared to let us know... it must be bad[/quote]</P>

It is what it is.</P>
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Ortiz batting .184!

* That no Big Papi! *

Comment

[quote user="romohater"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="romohater"][/quote]
        Wassup man. Nice to see ya.

Not nice to see you are bring over Eagles message board smileys.........lol
        [/quote]</p>

LOL ours suck though.</p>[/quote]
        I know damn it. We need to get the Mods on this. Particularly Mod M and Mod C. They seem to be the most worthless ones around her so they could do something.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
          I know damn it. We need to get the Mods on this. Particularly Mod M and Mod C. They seem to be the most worthless ones around her so they could do something.
          [/quote]

Excuse me bigblue4417? Do you have a problem you would like to address?

Let me make this quick and simple...

Can you post to other members?

Can you read other people's posts?

Can you insert our emoticons in your posts (forget the part that they are from the stone age and just answer the question honestly)

What is the big problem? Yes, the Eagles have those nice fancy emoticons with cute animations and look at how many Super Bowls they have won.... do you want to stoop down to Philly level?

I don't

Comment

ouch

Comment

[quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
              [/quote]

Can you insert our emoticons in your posts (forget the part that they are from the stone age and just answer the question honestly)

What is the big problem? Yes, the Eagles have those nice fancy emoticons with cute animations and look at how many Super Bowls they have won.... do you want to stoop down to Philly level?

I don't
              [/quote]
              We should be above the Eagles on all levels. They should not do anything better than us.

Comment

[/quote]

I don't
                [/quote]</P>

I fealt that ****slap all the way up here in MA.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I felt that **** slap all the way up here in MA.</p>[/quote]
                  No you felt the "slap".......

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Mod_C"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                    [/quote]

I don't
                    [/quote]
                    We should be above the Eagles on all levels. They should not do anything better than us.
                    [/quote]

Well, I have heard that one day soon we will be getting new boards so maybe then you guys can get fancier emoticons...

Comment

[/quote]

I don't
                      [/quote]</P>

While your here. Why can't we have something that can alert us if we have a PM?</P>

Comment

New Flash Fellow Amigo's!!!!!!!!</P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/1337196.aspx</P>

Comment

[/quote]

I don't
                          [/quote]</p>

While your here. Why can't we have something that can alert us if we have a PM?</p>[/quote]
                          <font size="6">Yeah</font>, another thing better about the Eagles boards.......

Comment

[/quote]

I don't
                            [/quote]</p>

I fealt that ****slap all the way up here in MA.</p>[/quote]

In this thread, you have to use the word "slap" very carefully....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

I don't
                              [/quote]</P>

While your here. Why can't we have something that can alert us if we have a PM?</P>

[/quote]
                              <FONT size=6>Yeah</FONT>, another thing better about the Eagles boards.......
                              [/quote]</P>

I don't know if I'm speaking to you after that "old" comment.</P>

I would just like to live the rest of my life out with some measure of dignity and independence.</P>

And not have to deal with you young whipper-snappers.</P>

Comment

Morehead...</P>

</P>

they get there revenge starting tonight....</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X