X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

this is the worst!!!!
    now we're likely going to get stuck with some jobber at supervisor who we dont like! i know it!
    she was the best part about work. i've never worked for someone as awesome. it's going to be a rough week, i can tell...
    Now we're stuck with an assistant who doesnt know wtf he is doing ever, and my manager isn't really adept at handling the everyday ongoings of the branch. its not her real job to do so....</P>

[/quote]I have a call into Melissa, she will be there tomorrow am -your rescued!
    [/quote]</P>

I think that would be the textbook definition of silver lining....</P>

lol, so since it would be so awesome, it definitely would not happen. lol
    (dont say anything about the vacancy here, cuz I'm not supposed to say anything unless the position is posted.)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

this is the worst!!!!
      now we're likely going to get stuck with some jobber at supervisor who we dont like! i know it!
      she was the best part about work. i've never worked for someone as awesome. it's going to be a rough week, i can tell...
      Now we're stuck with an assistant who doesnt know wtf he is doing ever, and my manager isn't really adept at handling the everyday ongoings of the branch. its not her real job to do so....</p>

[/quote]I have a call into Melissa, she will be there tomorrow am -your rescued!
      [/quote]</p>

I think that would be the textbook definition of silver lining....</p>

lol, so since it would be so awesome, it definitely would not happen. lol
      (dont say anything about the vacancy here, cuz I'm not supposed to say anything unless the position is posted.)</p>[/quote]It would be so awesome that as you walked to your office on Tuesday and saw Melissa, I think you would be tongue tied. I would love to see your first post on that after you got online, lmao. I won't breath a word, I never say anything about you up there anyway. Your safe.

Comment

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]

Back from my sons Birthday party. </p>

Had a blast [][&lt;)]</p>

[/quote]Welcome Back! Sounds like it was a great trip.
        [/quote]</p>

Thanks.</p>

Awesome trip. </p>

Now I am back in FL sweating my *** off lol</p>[/quote]Is is balmy down there? It's borderline cold up here today.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]

Back from my sons Birthday party. </P>

Had a blast [][&lt;)]</P>

[/quote]Welcome Back! Sounds like it was a great trip.
          [/quote]</P>

Thanks.</P>

Awesome trip. </P>

Now I am back in FL sweating my *** off lol</P>

[/quote]Is is balmy down there? It's borderline cold up here today.
          [/quote]</P>

91F </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]It would be so awesome that as you walked to your office on Tuesday and saw Melissa, I think you would be tongue tied. I would love to see your first post on that after you got online, lmao. I won't breath a word, I never say anything about you up there anyway. Your safe.
            [/quote]</P>

I can neither confirm or deny whether or not I would do that......
            She'll fall for me....they all do....</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Is is balmy down there? It's borderline cold up here today.
              [/quote]

91F </P>

[/quote]</P>

**** THAT NOISE!!!! If it were 70 all year round I'd be in heaven. lol.....except you wouldnt really be able to use the pool unless it were heated...which i could totally deal with.</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]It would be so awesome that as you walked to your office on Tuesday and saw Melissa, I think you would be tongue tied. I would love to see your first post on that after you got online, lmao. I won't breath a word, I never say anything about you up there anyway. Your safe.
                [/quote]</p>

She'll fall for me....they all do....</p>[/quote]It's the animal magnetism known as JP.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Is is balmy down there? It's borderline cold up here today.
                  [/quote]

91F </P>

[/quote]</P>

**** THAT NOISE!!!! If it were 70 all year round I'd be in heaven. lol.....except you wouldnt really be able to use the pool unless it were heated...which i could totally deal with.</P>

[/quote]</P>

The summers down here are brutal. </P>

I can't deal with it, but Florida is built for the heat. </P>

Pools, a/c</P>

The best time of the year is Jan-Mar in the 70's in the day, 60's in the night. I love it. </P>

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

She'll fall for me....they all do....</P>

[/quote]It's the animal magnetism known as JP.
                    [/quote]</P>

lol, tru.story
                    whoever ends up working here has big shoes to fill, so It's going to take a miracle for me to be tolerant of that poor soul. lol</P>
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Is is balmy down there? It's borderline cold up here today.
                      [/quote]

91F </p>

[/quote]</p>

**** THAT NOISE!!!! If it were 70 all year round I'd be in heaven. lol.....except you wouldnt really be able to use the pool unless it were heated...which i could totally deal with.</p>[/quote]I'm with ya on that one. I would be the happiest ****er on earth if it were a constant 70. I am never comfortable in the heat. My favorite seasons (in order) are fall, spring, winter, I love the summer, but it is just too god dam hot.

Comment

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Is is balmy down there? It's borderline cold up here today.
                        [/quote]

91F </p>

[/quote]</p>

**** THAT NOISE!!!! If it were 70 all year round I'd be in heaven. lol.....except you wouldnt really be able to use the pool unless it were heated...which i could totally deal with.</p>

[/quote]</p>

The summers down here are brutal. </p>

I can't deal with it, but Florida is built for the heat. </p>

Pools, a/c</p>

The best time of the year is Jan-Mar in the 70's in the day, 60's in the night. I love it. </p>[/quote]The humidity in Fla is completely out of control.

Comment

<table width="448" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr>
                          <td style="TEXT-ALIGN: center; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; LINE-HEIGHT: 36px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; FONT-FAMILY: georgia, times, serif; COLOR: #444; FONT-SIZE: 36px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; PADDING-TOP: 3px" valign="top" width="55">
                          </td>
                          <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 12px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; PADDING-TOP: 5px" valign="top" width="393">
                          <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                          <tbody>
                          <tr>
                          <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 16px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; FONT-SIZE: 14px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; PADDING-TOP: 3px"><a style="TEXT-DECORATION: none" href="http://www.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/4775375?linksrc=mb_main_col_2">Video:
                          Keith Ballard flips Jamie McGinn</a> </td></tr>
                          <tr>
                          <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 12px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: georgia, times, serif; COLOR: #999; FONT-SIZE: 10px; PADDING-TOP: 3px">Red
                          Light District Hockey </td></tr>
                          <tr>
                          <td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 15px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #000; FONT-SIZE: 13px; PADDING-TOP: 12px">

</p>

The Canucks defenseman delivered one of the biggest hits in these playoffs
                          with this hip check on San Jose's Jamie McGinn...</p></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Is is balmy down there? It's borderline cold up here today.
                            [/quote]

91F </P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Pools, a/c</P>

The best time of the year is Jan-Mar in the 70's in the day, 60's in the night. I love it. </P>

[/quote]The humidity in Fla is completely out of control.
                            [/quote]</P>

Actiually the humidity in NY is worse then FL. </P>

It's straight heat down here</P>

Comment

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Is is balmy down there? It's borderline cold up here today.
                              [/quote]

91F </P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Pools, a/c</P>

[/quote]</P>

Actiually the humidity in NY is worse then FL. </P>

It's straight heat down here</P>

[/quote]</P>

Many of my family members lived in SW Florida for more than 20 years. Its definately the humidity.</P>

The dew point is tropical in the summer. The record high temp. in Naples, FL is 98. The record high in Springfield, MA (where I'm from) in 104. The difference in the dew point.</P>

I don't know about central FL, but in SW FL, its all about the humidity.</P>
                              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Is is balmy down there? It's borderline cold up here today.
                                [/quote]

91F </p>

[/quote]</p>

**** THAT NOISE!!!! If it were 70 all year round I'd be in heaven. lol.....except you wouldnt really be able to use the pool unless it were heated...which i could totally deal with.</p>

[/quote]</p>

The summers down here are brutal. </p>

I can't deal with it, but Florida is built for the heat. </p>

Pools, a/c</p>

The best time of the year is Jan-Mar in the 70's in the day, 60's in the night. I love it. </p>

[/quote]</p>

Actiually the humidity in NY is worse then FL. </p>

It's straight heat down here</p>

[/quote]</p>

Many of my family members lived in SW Florida for more than 20 years. Its definately the humidity.</p>

The dew point is tropical in the summer. The record high temp. in Naples, FL is 98. The record high in Springfield, MA (where I'm from) in 104. The difference in the dew point.</p>

I don't know about central FL, but in SW FL, its all about the humidity.</p>[/quote]The humidity makes me miserable. Dry desert heat is so much better like in Arizona. We get some humidity shots up here from season to season where it's like a jungle climate, I mean Africa Hot. But nothing like southern Fla.

Comment

Working...
                                X