This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]Turtle landed Meadow in real life!!!??

Get outta here....your ****ing w/ me right?
    [/quote]

Nope
    <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Ferrara">
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Ferrara</a>
    [/quote]
    DAMN!!!

Maybe I could step in as a stunt double.... Ive heard that I look like Turtle, well cept im not 5' nothing LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]no ****, that means Lebron is one step closer to possibly living at the Mecca[/quote]

The Big 3

The King, Curry, and Amare

Oh, a man can dream....
      [/quote]

we'll know if Amare is coming or not by what we do with Lee[/quote]

Can't have both? Amare at the center Lee at the PF, the King at SF, Curry at the two and PG in spots and then a PG to be named later?
      [/quote]
      And throw Krypto-Nate in the mix too
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]no ****, that means Lebron is one step closer to possibly living at the Mecca[/quote]

The Big 3

Oh, a man can dream....
        [/quote]

Can't have both? Amare at the center Lee at the PF, the King at SF, Curry at the two and PG in spots and then a PG to be named later?
        [/quote]
        And throw Krypto-Nate in the mix too
        [/quote]

Oh yeah. Instant offense off the bench with Nate.

Comment

Oh BTW Kase, you didn't miss much today. Pretty slow day. Links to a couple of funny You Tube bits, but that was pretty much it.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh BTW Kase, you didn't miss much today. Pretty slow day. Links to a couple of funny You Tube bits, but that was pretty much it.
            [/quote]
            Good looks Young Homey

Aite time 2 bounce out, be back later 2nite....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]no ****, that means Lebron is one step closer to possibly living at the Mecca[/quote]

The Big 3

Oh, a man can dream....
              [/quote]

[/quote]

i don't think with the d'antoni offense they are going to load up the cap with two power forwards. If they resign Nate and Lee to the contracts they are worth then there will only be money to sign one big name
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Alright guys, I'm gonna check out for now. Time for ATH and PTI. I love those shows.

Boring day today, hope tomorrow is better.

Peace

Comment

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

AG has 3,157 pages. We have made it to 700 pages in 2 months. If this pace keeps up we will pass it in 8 months. Right around the time we win the Superbowl.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]AG has 3,157 pages. We have made it to 700 pages in 2 months. If this pace keeps up we will pass it in 8 months. Right around the time we win the Superbowl.
                    [/quote] LT getting layed could seriously hamper such progress....</P>

Hi and BYE.....</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

LT getting layed could seriously hamper such progress....</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]AG has 3,157 pages. We have made it to 700 pages in 2 months. If this pace keeps up we will pass it in 8 months. Right around the time we win the Superbowl.
                        [/quote] LT getting layed could seriously hamper such progress....</p>

Hi and BYE.....</p>[/quote]

LOL...but no, because he's then most likely get dumped by said first lay...or expect to have a relationship when she never intended too....which will bring up much discussion anyhow.

Comment

[/quote]

haha keep the wheels a movin'!

You said that AG made it to 700 in a couple of weeks? How the hell did they do that?

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="bigblue4417"]AG has 3,157 pages. We have made it to 700 pages in 2 months. If this pace keeps up we will pass it in 8 months. Right around the time we win the Superbowl.
                            [/quote]

You said that AG made it to 700 in a couple of weeks?
                            [/quote]
                            Please reread my previous statement. lol

Comment

nah i was referring to when we were talking about surpassing it earlier today. I coulda sworn someone said they had hundreds of pages within a couple weeks in that thread. Maybe it was LT, MMB or Amanda.

We need to think of something to get the masses in here. Maybe once we hit 1000 pages, everyone else will start posting in here as well.

Comment

I like the family we have now.......

Comment

Working...
                                X