This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ny06"][/quote]</p>

legitttttt</p>

[/quote]You guy's are brutal---and deserve all of MH's wrath if the yanks get schooled. Pic is funny though.
    [/quote]</p>

<u>Just makes 'em look like a bunch of whiny little girls.</u></p>

Life is good for Morehead when Yankee fans lose, AND whine about it after.</p>[/quote]and it makes you look like a frontrunning, fairweather woman.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Hah! Yankees and their fans whining about Papi tossing the bat after his HR.</p>

Keep whining your way to third place.</p>

</p>

[/quote]im more concerned about lester hitting 2 batters in a row. you stay classy mh.
      [/quote]

cue the Red Sox dont intentionally throw at yankees debate from moorehead
      [/quote]</p>

Have any of you ever played baseball before? This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Only Pizz seems to get this. Lester had poor command yesterday. he's obviously not hitting anyone intentionally with guys on base, early in the game. I saw the Tex play, it was a cutter that rode in on him. I did,'t see the Martin play.</p>

And to whomever said it was two players in a row. It wasn't.</p>

</p>[/quote]

we know moorehead, we know

******* bostonians
      [/quote]Whaaaa? A Boston pitcher plunking a batter.. never!
      [/quote]lol you guys too?!

Comment

OK....Time to bring it back.</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT size=6>S</FONT>o many <FONT size=6>I</FONT>n here, sound like my e<FONT size=6>X</FONT>-wife with the whining <FONT size=6>and</FONT> carrying on. <FONT size=6>ON</FONT>ly you ladi<FONT size=6>E</FONT>s take it to a new level.</P>

</P>

An oldie but a goodie.</P>
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

OK....Time to bring it back.</p>

</p>

</p>

<font size="6">S</font>o many <font size="6">I</font>n here, sound like my e<font size="6">X</font>-wife with the whining <font size="6">and</font> carrying on. <font size="6">ON</font>ly you ladi<font size="6">E</font>s take it to a new level.</p>

</p>

An oldie but a goodie.</p>[/quote]lmao ----you go MH!

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Hah! Yankees and their fans whining about Papi tossing the bat after his HR.</p>

Keep whining your way to third place.</p>

</p>

[/quote]im more concerned about lester hitting 2 batters in a row. you stay classy mh.
            [/quote]

cue the Red Sox dont intentionally throw at yankees debate from moorehead
            [/quote]</p>

Have any of you ever played baseball before? This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Only Pizz seems to get this. Lester had poor command yesterday. he's obviously not hitting anyone intentionally with guys on base, early in the game. I saw the Tex play, it was a cutter that rode in on him. I did,'t see the Martin play.</p>

And to whomever said it was two players in a row. It wasn't.</p>

</p>[/quote]

we know moorehead, we know

******* bostonians
            [/quote]Whaaaa? A Boston pitcher plunking a batter.. never!
            [/quote]lol you guys too?!
            [/quote]between the Sox and Yanks hitting the Jays batters, i just assumed your starting pitchers are ****.. lol

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

</P>

<FONT size=6>S</FONT>o many <FONT size=6>I</FONT>n here, sound like my e<FONT size=6>X</FONT>-wife with the whining <FONT size=6>and</FONT> carrying on. <FONT size=6>ON</FONT>ly you ladi<FONT size=6>E</FONT>s take it to a new level.</P>

</P>

[/quote]lmao ----you go MH!
              [/quote]</P>

Morehead is happy now. I have Yankee fans whining about steroids and I get to bring back the classic Morehead hidden letter gag.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

</p>

<font size="6">S</font>o many <font size="6">I</font>n here, sound like my e<font size="6">X</font>-wife with the whining <font size="6">and</font> carrying on. <font size="6">ON</font>ly you ladi<font size="6">E</font>s take it to a new level.</p>

</p>

An oldie but a goodie.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Morehead is happy now. I have Yankee fans whining about steroids and I get to bring back the classic Morehead hidden letter gag.</p>[/quote]First I saw the hidden letter saying. It's pretty cool. Is that your orig. or did u copy ?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

</P>

<FONT size=6>S</FONT>o many <FONT size=6>I</FONT>n here, sound like my e<FONT size=6>X</FONT>-wife with the whining <FONT size=6>and</FONT> carrying on. <FONT size=6>ON</FONT>ly you ladi<FONT size=6>E</FONT>s take it to a nfew level.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=6>B</FONT>eggining <FONT size=6>O</FONT><FONT size=3>f the <FONT size=6>S</FONT>eason you </FONT><FONT size=6>T</FONT><FONT size=3>hought the s<FONT size=6>O</FONT>x would wi</FONT><FONT size=6>N </FONT><FONT size=3>106 game</FONT><FONT size=6>S</FONT></P>

like <FONT size=6>U</FONT><FONT size=3>sual your predi</FONT><FONT size=6>C</FONT>tionlac<FONT size=6>KS </FONT><FONT size=3>creativity</FONT></P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

</P>

<FONT size=6>S</FONT>o many <FONT size=6>I</FONT>n here, sound like my e<FONT size=6>X</FONT>-wife with the whining <FONT size=6>and</FONT> carrying on. <FONT size=6>ON</FONT>ly you ladi<FONT size=6>E</FONT>s take it to a nfew level.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=6>B</FONT>eggining <FONT size=6>O</FONT><FONT size=3>f the <FONT size=6>S</FONT>eason you </FONT><FONT size=6>T</FONT><FONT size=3>hought the s<FONT size=6>O</FONT>x would wi</FONT><FONT size=6>N </FONT><FONT size=3>106 game</FONT><FONT size=6>S</FONT></P>

like <FONT size=6>U</FONT><FONT size=3>sual your predi</FONT><FONT size=6>C</FONT><FONT size=3>tion change</FONT><FONT size=6>S</FONT></P>

[/quote]</P>

Although imitation is the best form of flattery, (andI appreciate the love) leave it to the professionals.</P>

And please try to be more original. I'm sure if you tried you could come up with your own original gag. I'm looking forward to it.</P>

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Morehead is happy now. I have Yankee fans whining about steroids and I get to bring back the classic Morehead hidden letter gag.</P>

[/quote]First I saw the hidden letter saying. It's pretty cool. Is that your orig. or did u copy ?
                      [/quote]</P>

You weren't here a few years ago. Its all Morehead. When others try to copy it, I just feel so warm inside.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]First I saw the hidden letter saying. It's pretty cool. Is that your orig. or did u copy ?
                        [/quote]</P>

You weren't here a few years ago. Its all Morehead. When others try to copy it, I just feel so warm inside.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I am not impressed. </P>

Comment

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

</p>

<font size="6">S</font>o many <font size="6">I</font>n here, sound like my e<font size="6">X</font>-wife with the whining <font size="6">and</font> carrying on. <font size="6">ON</font>ly you ladi<font size="6">E</font>s take it to a nfew level.</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

<font size="6">B</font>eggining <font size="6">O</font><font size="3">f the <font size="6">S</font>eason you </font><font size="6">T</font><font size="3">hought the s<font size="6">O</font>x would wi</font><font size="6">N </font><font size="3">106 game</font><font size="6">S</font></p>

like <font size="6">U</font><font size="3">sual your predi</font><font size="6">C</font>tionlac<font size="6">KS </font><font size="3">creativity</font></p>[/quote]Impressive for a kid from Fla. []

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

like <FONT size=6>U</FONT><FONT size=3>sual your predi</FONT><FONT size=6>C</FONT>tionlac<FONT size=6>KS </FONT><FONT size=3>creativity</FONT></P>

[/quote]Impressive for a kid from Fla. []
                            [/quote]</P>

I am from NY, just live in FL currently</P>

Comment

Post had more explicit text's/chats from our boy weiner today. Technology sucks in that respect. Poor/stupid *******.

Comment

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

</p>

<font size="6">S</font>o many <font size="6">I</font>n here, sound like my e<font size="6">X</font>-wife with the whining <font size="6">and</font> carrying on. <font size="6">ON</font>ly you ladi<font size="6">E</font>s take it to a nfew level.</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

<font size="6">B</font>eggining <font size="6">O</font><font size="3">f the <font size="6">S</font>eason you </font><font size="6">T</font><font size="3">hought the s<font size="6">O</font>x would wi</font><font size="6">N </font><font size="3">106 game</font><font size="6">S</font></p>

like <font size="6">U</font><font size="3">sual your predi</font><font size="6">C</font>tionlac<font size="6">KS </font><font size="3">creativity</font></p>

[/quote]Impressive for a kid from Fla. []
                                [/quote]</p>

I am from NY, just live in FL currently</p>[/quote]That's why I like ya. What part of NY from?

Comment

Working...
                                X