• Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="ny06"][/quote]

LMAO
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

BLACK & GOLD, black n gold, black n gold...
        Not sure who sings that, but cool tune...

2 words- What a ride....haha. Trip to Modell's to pick up 6 shirts, 3 hats, and stickers=$229.99. Going to the parade with the gang=$99.00. Watching my B's win the Cup for the 3rd time in my lifetime? With 3 generations of the trip-six family?? PRICELESS....Pinch me for chrisake's, I actually touched the ****ing Stanley Cup!!!!! )

Hey Morehead, the Del Fuegos are playing the Paradise down in Boston Friday..$25.00 a head....You want to do it up or what??????

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]BLACK &amp; GOLD, black n gold, black n gold... Not sure who sings that, but cool tune... 2 words- What a ride....haha. Trip to Modell's to pick up 6 shirts, 3 hats, and stickers=$229.99. Going to the parade with the gang=$99.00. Watching my B's win the Cup for the 3rd time in my lifetime? With 3 generations of the trip-six family?? PRICELESS....Pinch me for chrisake's, I actually touched the ****ing Stanley Cup!!!!! ) Hey Morehead, the Del Fuegos are playing the Paradise down in Boston Friday..$25.00 a head....You want to do it up or what??????[/quote]</P>

OMG Pats, I love the friggin Del Fuegos!!!</P>

Last I heard their lead singer Dan Zanes was doing childrens songs.</P>
          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

whats up guys.

crazy weekend, Blondie had hot soup dumped in her lap at Mt Fujis, shes pretty banged up...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]whats up guys.

crazy weekend, Blondie had hot soup dumped in her lap at Mt Fujis, shes pretty banged up...

[/quote]</P>

Thanks God it wasn't at Steves. All that soy sauce would have burned a hole clean through.</P>
              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Thanks God it wasn't at Steves. All that soy sauce would have burned a hole clean through.</p>[/quote]

yea but she would of been in bliss cuz i woulda been goin down on her ALOT more if she had that special blend soy suace on her

Comment

One of our divisions get's these loaner cars to do reviews on. Over the years, a contact of mine at that division has brought some beautiful gems over to me to test drive. They have consisted of the recent corvette anniversay addition(manual trans. -by far my favorite), 2011 Chevy Camaro(automatic), Dodge Charger, Trans am.

Today my friend stopped by and sitting outside in the bright sunlight was the car below. Cherry Apple red with the convertible down. Sitting strong in Connecticut with a view of the Berkshire's behind it. Fun Car. I'm not sure how many speeds it was, I hardly came out of 2nd-only in 3rd gear for a brief while. Car definitely demands a lot of attention at stop light's-especially with Poison and "Good Time" blaring out of the speakers. It's almost been an hour since my ride, my hands are beginning to stop shaking. I love adrenaline.

Truly a Brilliant red barchetta from a better vanished time.....Rush

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Thanks God it wasn't at Steves. All that soy sauce would have burned a hole clean through.</p>[/quote]

yea but she would of been in bliss cuz i woulda been goin down on her ALOT more if she had that special blend soy suace on her
                    [/quote]What? Is she ok? What degree burns?

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]One of our divisions get's these loaner cars to do reviews on. Over the years, a contact of mine at that division has brought some beautiful gems over to me to test drive. They have consisted of the recent corvette anniversay addition(manual trans. -by far my favorite), 2011 Chevy Camaro(automatic), Dodge Charger, Trans am.

Today my friend stopped by and sitting outside in the bright sunlight was the car below. Cherry Apple red with the convertible down. Sitting strong in Connecticut with a view of the Berkshire's behind it. Fun Car. I'm not sure how many speeds it was, I hardly came out of 2nd-only in 3rd gear for a brief while. Car definitely demands a lot of attention at stop light's-especially with Poison and "Good Time" blaring out of the speakers. It's almost been an hour since my ride, my hands are beginning to stop shaking. I love adrenaline.

Truly a Brilliant red barchetta from a better vanished time.....Rush

[/quote]Oh , it was the SS model. SWEET!!

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

2nd

Comment

Manhunt For Man Who Killed Four At L.I. Pharmacy</P>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

2nd
                            [/quote]lawsuit. make that paperrrrr. hope shes ok

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

2nd
                              [/quote]Oh dam--employee negligence? You know what the LT is cookin?

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

Manhunt For Man Who Killed Four At L.I. Pharmacy</p>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml</p>[/quote]Yo its so messed up cause this is literally 4 blocks from the shop I work at. Its really getting out of hand these days, just about EVERY mom &amp; pop pharmacy on LI has been robbed 2x this year alone. The dope fiends are all over the place and its really making a dangerous situation...... There was NO REASON for this guy to clean house, im sure they would have given him all the prescription dope he wanted without a problem
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X