X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]The new AV is no better Dez....Mod M is gonna lay the hammer down.
    [/quote]</P>

then he can just go back to the last one.

Not that I see anything wrong with his current one. there is no foul language or innnapropriate pictures.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I like the new one.</P>

Dezz and sucking cack just go together.</P>
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]whats up you ****tards?

What's this? MH is not posting till Dezzz changes his avi pic?
      I happen to be quite fond of it, actually. There's just something about it! It has a nice ring to it.

I take 1 day off, and this happens without me? shenanigans!

I utilized my day off to shop for all the stuf for my party on sunday. it's going to be hilarious.[/quote]What did ya get for the bash?
      [/quote]</P>

just random **** I needed to pick up.

Let me ask you guys if you think this is a good idea.

After all the drinking games, and nonsense, the last game/event I'm doing is making the teams put together a 48 pieces puzzle as a team. lol
      I just figured once everyone has a good buzz going on, or just drunk, that fighting over a stupid puzzle that they assume to be easy, is going to be the most agravating thing ever. lol</P>

I think it's going to be funny. lol</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]whats up you ****tards?

What's this? MH is not posting till Dezzz changes his avi pic?
        I happen to be quite fond of it, actually. There's just something about it! It has a nice ring to it.

I take 1 day off, and this happens without me? shenanigans!

I utilized my day off to shop for all the stuf for my party on sunday. it's going to be hilarious.[/quote]What did ya get for the bash?
        [/quote]</p>

just random **** I needed to pick up.

Let me ask you guys if you think this is a good idea.

After all the drinking games, and nonsense, the last game/event I'm doing is making the teams put together a 48 pieces puzzle as a team. lol
        I just figured once everyone has a good buzz going on, or just drunk, that fighting over a stupid puzzle that they assume to be easy, is going to be the most agravating thing ever. lol</p>

I think it's going to be funny. lol</p>[/quote]Pretty good idea---I think. It's a timed event? Good choice going with a puzzle and not something that requires number or letter calculation. Shapes and sizes will be challenge enough, but achievable I think.

Comment

Women are like my potato chips... they better come with my ****ing sandwhich - Anthony Jezelnik
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Women are like my potato chips... they better come with my ****ing sandwhich - Anthony Jezelnik
            [/quote]</P>

You talk a big game but we all know who rules the roost in your life.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Women are like my potato chips... they better come with my ****ing sandwhich - Anthony Jezelnik
              [/quote]</p>

You talk a big game but we all know who rules the roost in your life.</p>[/quote]

the ****s in my pants pal

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Its important that you keep telling yourself that.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

You talk a big game but we all know who rules the roost in your life.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Its important that you keep telling yourself that.</p>[/quote]

i know where my **** is at all time, i'm just informing you

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Its important that you keep telling yourself that.</P>

[/quote]

i know where my **** is at all time, i'm just informing you
                    [/quote]</P>

Thanks for sharing.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

You talk a big game but we all know who rules the roost in your life.</p>[/quote]so hostile, is everything ok?

Comment

Me and my uncle were talking one day, he was a huge sports guy and liked the Jets. He told me I was a huge Jet fan and I was all into them, then I got into girls, then I got back into the Jets. A girl will **** you once in a while, but the Jets will ALWAYS **** you - Artie Lange

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Me and my uncle were talking one day, he was a huge sports guy and liked the Jets. He told me I was a huge Jet fan and I was all into them, then I got into girls, then I got back into the Jets. A girl will **** you once in a while, but the Jets will ALWAYS **** you - Artie Lange
                          [/quote]lol did you see the stand up with him where he jokes about the eagle fans and troy aikman, he rips romo too.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc2kMVV3D9c
                            ughhh its censored but still funny

Comment

You can always tell an Eagles fan because they always spell out Eagles like a ******ed spelling bee. You then ask them if they can use it in a sentence: Yes, The Eagles have never won a superbowl - Artie Lange

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...ons-in-the-NFL

i think chris johnsons and deseuns are the worst. jacksons are just obnoxious, id hate if nicks "fell" in the endzone like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X