X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

now that is a VERY true statement. plus ive got like 563355 giants ponchos so who gives a flying **** if it rains.</P>

[/quote]

Puddle jumping?

I say F the poncho's and bring the White T-Shirt out, LT we might send pictures, but probably not.
    [/quote]</P>

asmmb would say.. no bueno.</P>

Comment

lol
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

now that is a VERY true statement. plus ive got like 563355 giants ponchos so who gives a flying **** if it rains.</P>

[/quote]

Puddle jumping?

I say F the poncho's and bring the White T-Shirt out, LT we might send pictures, but probably not.
        [/quote] im with d3 on that[/quote]</P>

i think were all with d3 on that one. lol</P>

and Lt is cut off from the pleasures of this board.</P>

Comment

since hes 18 he shouldnt be aloud in the bar threadeither.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

now that is a VERY true statement. plus ive got like 563355 giants ponchos so who gives a flying **** if it rains.</p>

[/quote]

Puddle jumping?

[/quote]</p>

asmmb would say.. no bueno.</p>[/quote]

So you say now, lets see what you say after we go to the bar [:P]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

now that is a VERY true statement. plus ive got like 563355 giants ponchos so who gives a flying **** if it rains.</p>

[/quote]

Puddle jumping?

[/quote]</p>

as*mmb would say.. no bueno.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

lol if she out drinks u... its over lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

Puddle jumping?

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] lol if she out drinks u... its over lol[/quote]</P>

loser goes shirtless. God help you if you loose d3</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

Puddle jumping?

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

not anymore- i dont know if i can trust you guys lol and im not getting dragged into any wet tshirt contests.. so count me out- i guess its wine only for me at the bar</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

Puddle jumping?

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

loser goes shirtless. God help you if you loose d3</P>

[/quote]</P>

bad idea- poor kid would freeze his *** of all afternoon long.</P>

Comment

LMAO

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

bad idea- poor kid would freeze his *** of all afternoon long.</p>[/quote]

Used to work in a beer store, sat in a freezer at just above freezing temp for 8-10 hours a day, trust me I'll be fine, plus, I'm dead sexy so if she out drinks me I'm fine with going shirtless.

Problem is this is one of those "Girl" bets, were the guy is serious and will actually uphold his end and the Girl backs down if she loses.

And who you calling kid BB85, I got you by 4 years [:P]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

Used to work in a beer store, sat in a freezer at just above freezing temp for 8-10 hours a day, trust me I'll be fine, plus, I'm dead sexy so if she out drinks me I'm fine with going shirtless.

Problem is this is one of those "Girl" bets, were the guy is serious and will actually uphold his end and the Girl backs down if she loses.

[/quote]</P>

damn i think im going to be the youngin</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

damn i think im going to be the youngin</P>[/quote]

how old are u?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] how old are u?[/quote]</P>

ill be 23 next month</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] how old are u?[/quote]</P>

ill be 23 next month</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Damn, you are young! lol. How old are you Matt?</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X