X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

Ichiro Suzuki 26 Game Hit Streak.

That is amazing/ridiculous.

Anytime he chops it down the third baseline or to the SS, he out runs the throw. He is lightning fast.

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]Ichiro Suzuki 26 Game Hit Streak.

Anytime he chops it down the third baseline or to the SS, he out runs the throw. He is lightning fast.
      [/quote] I heard hes approaching 2000 hits....already??

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I still can't believe we spent the whole day talking about ****ing NASCAR attendance and ratings... ridiculous.
        [/quote]WOW, kinda happy* I was at work where the GMB's are blocked..... Oh wait nevermind the AC/Fan system at my job went out AGAIN so its like a friggin sweat box
        [/quote]

Ah, that sucks bro...

Yeah, you didn't miss much of anything. Me and MMB vs. Daven, Landon, and Morehead arguing over whether or not baseball or NASCAR gets better attendance and ratings.
        [/quote]</P>

to me the answer*was a hands down Baseball!! </P>

[/quote]

doesn't matter what it was "to you" fact is its nascar...TV Viewing wise, for attendence I submit that 15+ MLB games can beat 1 RACE..but if you include that races qualifying and practice it gets close..and depends on the track vs the actual amount of tickets sold etc etc....gets really muddy.
        [/quote] bla bla bla... im not doing this again today lol[/quote] Promise????* lol.</P>

Nine inch nails/ Jaynes addiction tonight, and i cant go...</P>

*</P>[/quote]

i've seen Janes before, good show...

not much of a NIN fan tho
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]Ichiro Suzuki 26 Game Hit Streak.

Anytime he chops it down the third baseline or to the SS, he out runs the throw.* He is lightning fast.
          [/quote] I heard hes approaching 2000 hits....already??[/quote]

dude i wish Ichiro was here from the beginning of his career. He quite possibly could of been the best ever

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I still can't believe we spent the whole day talking about ****ing NASCAR attendance and ratings... ridiculous.
            [/quote]WOW, kinda happy I was at work where the GMB's are blocked..... Oh wait nevermind the AC/Fan system at my job went out AGAIN so its like a friggin sweat box
            [/quote]

Ah, that sucks bro...

Yeah, you didn't miss much of anything. Me and MMB vs. Daven, Landon, and Morehead arguing over whether or not baseball or NASCAR gets better attendance and ratings.
            [/quote]</P>

to me the answerwas a hands down Baseball!! </P>

[/quote]

doesn't matter what it was "to you" fact is its nascar...TV Viewing wise, for attendence I submit that 15+ MLB games can beat 1 RACE..but if you include that races qualifying and practice it gets close..and depends on the track vs the actual amount of tickets sold etc etc....gets really muddy.
            [/quote] bla bla bla... im not doing this again today lol[/quote] Promise???? lol.</P>

</P>[/quote] i've seen Janes before, good show... not much of a NIN fan tho[/quote] LOL- is there no band in which you SPANK IT to??? lol.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]WOW, kinda happy* I was at work where the GMB's are blocked..... Oh wait nevermind the AC/Fan system at my job went out AGAIN so its like a friggin sweat box
              [/quote]

Ah, that sucks bro...

[/quote]</P>

to me the answer*was a hands down Baseball!! </P>

[/quote]

[/quote] bla bla bla... im not doing this again today lol[/quote] Promise????* lol.</P>

*</P>[/quote] i've seen Janes before, good show... not much of a NIN fan tho[/quote] LOL- is there no band in which you SPANK IT to???* lol.[/quote]

rage, biohazard, sabbath, linkin park

edit: hed PE old stuff was up there too.. but then they put out 2-3 albums of absolute garbage

but i just heard their new single and it sounded good

I actually saw Janes Addiction and Live at Continental Arena (now Izod). Live did an accoustic set and brought couches out onto the stage.

I will never listen to another song by them again after that show

Comment

I didnt think you were too high on Rage?</P>

Sabbath??? wow a lil old school...i like...</P>

Was never too big on LP, but saw them for the 1st time last year...great show.</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

I didnt think you were too high on Rage?</P>

Sabbath???* wow a lil old school...i like...</P>

Was never too big on LP, but saw them for the 1st time last year...great show.</P>[/quote]

i was in 8th grade when their single first came out... Hybrid Theory is a great album front to back... very unique sound i love LP.

Dude i am THEE black sabbath fan of the 80s babies. I was even thinking of starting a tribute band lol

Rage is my ****. If I had to pick one band it would prolly be them

i'd add Cypress Hill to that list too

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]Ichiro Suzuki 26 Game Hit Streak.

[/quote] I heard hes approaching 2000 hits....already??[/quote]

In an 8 year career he has 1876 hits in 5661 at bats with a career OPS of .809[:O][:O]

holy crap....the guy is a freak.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

I didnt think you were too high on Rage?</p>

Sabbath??? wow a lil old school...i like...</p>

Was never too big on LP, but saw them for the 1st time last year...great show.</p>[/quote]

i was in 8th grade when their single first came out... Hybrid Theory is a great album front to back... very unique sound i love LP.

Dude i am THEE black sabbath fan of the 80s babies. I was even thinking of starting a tribute band lol

i'd add Cypress Hill to that list too[/quote]

Hybrid Theory is awesome...I have that and Rage in my workout mix on the Ipod.

Comment

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

I didnt think you were too high on Rage?</p>

Sabbath???* wow a lil old school...i like...</p>

Was never too big on LP, but saw them for the 1st time last year...great show.</p>[/quote]

i'd add Cypress Hill to that list too[/quote]

Hybrid Theory is awesome...I have that and Rage in my workout mix on the Ipod.
                          [/quote]

u got taste then lol

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]Ichiro Suzuki 26 Game Hit Streak.

[/quote]

Just as long as he doesn't get 56 games or more

The only one who is worthy of breaking that record in my mind is Derek Jeter

Comment

Man, the mod's saved another moron from embarrassment on these forums

They deleted a thread "Irony at it's greatest" in which "GMENAGAIN" and "Sundown" were berating some poor 14 year old kid about his post...it was a bit broken, but I could clearly understand it, so I berated them and ridiculed them for clearly being wrong on the matter and also having poor I.Q. and understanding of the term Irony.

Then GMENAGAIN has the audacity to say I'm this and that and that he "guarantees" he has twice my I.Q. level rofl.

He also said I'm a bandwagon fan of Lebron and the Giants lol and a few other things.

So, obviously, I shot back my opinions, demanded he respond and told him that I would bump until he did so....and the worst thing in my response was me calling him an ignoramus in big bold letters.

Whatever.....I just don't see why I'm always the one to get the post deleted

Comment

ok im going off your topic but has anyone listened to Mario Mannigham's video on giants.com???</P>

Please listen to it and tell me what you think...</P>

[:^)] [8-)]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X