This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]Ichiro Suzuki 26 Game Hit Streak.

That is amazing/ridiculous.

Anytime he chops it down the third baseline or to the SS, he out runs the throw. He is lightning fast.
    [/quote]

Just as long as he doesn't get 56 games or more

The only one who is worthy of breaking that record in my mind is Derek Jeter
    [/quote]

I hear you on that...I never wanna see DiMaggio's record shattered....and I don't think it will. Not with today's pitchers.

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]Man, the mod's saved another moron from embarrassment on these forums

They deleted a thread "Irony at it's greatest" in which "GMENAGAIN" and "Sundown" were berating some poor 14 year old kid about his post...it was a bit broken, but I could clearly understand it, so I berated them and ridiculed them for clearly being wrong on the matter and also having poor I.Q. and understanding of the term Irony.

Then GMENAGAIN has the audacity to say I'm this and that and that he "guarantees" he has twice my I.Q. level rofl.

He also said I'm a bandwagon fan of Lebron and the Giants lol and a few other things.

So, obviously, I shot back my opinions, demanded he respond and told him that I would bump until he did so....and the worst thing in my response was me calling him an ignoramus in big bold letters.

Whatever.....I just don't see why I'm always the one to get the post deleted
      [/quote] Soooooooo- does that mean your not a bandwagon Wildcats fan either??? lol.

Comment

lol unfortunately, I begun school at UK in '05 back when Rondo was point guard.

We had the #1 recruiting class before I came in, so I was very hopeful of at least a final four run.

Then Drew Neitzel and Michigan State threw those hopes right out the window and we threw Tubby outta town. Sad day.

I'm not even going to go into the Gillispie era.....just plain pathetic and what a loser. He came out to the college bars , was a sleazeball to all of the girls when he was out, and got kicked out of Malone's Steakhouse (One of the nicest places and a very high class social lounge) for being wasted a couple times.

And now he has the audacity to try and sue us for the $6 Million....and he never signed a friggin contract.

Did I mention he still hasn't left town either?

What a chump.

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]Man, the mod's saved another moron from embarrassment on these forums

They deleted a thread "Irony at it's greatest" in which "GMENAGAIN" and "Sundown" were berating some poor 14 year old kid about his post...it was a bit broken, but I could clearly understand it, so I berated them and ridiculed them for clearly being wrong on the matter and also having poor I.Q. and understanding of the term Irony.

Then GMENAGAIN has the audacity to say I'm this and that and that he "guarantees" he has twice my I.Q. level rofl.

He also said I'm a bandwagon fan of Lebron and the Giants lol and a few other things.

So, obviously, I shot back my opinions, demanded he respond and told him that I would bump until he did so....and the worst thing in my response was me calling him an ignoramus in big bold letters.

Whatever.....<FONT size=5>I just don't see why I'm always the one to get the post deleted</FONT>
          [/quote]</P>

Even with your incredibly high IQ you don't see why? Because you are the one that was doing the inappropriate berating, not me. Explain to me how I berated the poster? I was having a little fun with him (which he recognized later on in the post) and you jumped in and started accusing everyone but you of having low IQ's.</P>

I never saw your post in response (probably because it took you 3 or 4 days to draft despite your self-proclaimed high IQ). I would be happy to respond now if you like. Make sure you don't use any of your big fancy high IQ words though -- I probably won't be able to understand what you are talking about since I am a "moron," an "ignoramus" and have a low IQ.</P>

BTW, what happened to your Lebron avatar?</P>

Comment

That's all I have to say now though!

In the running for the #1 recruiting class of all time BABAY!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

I didnt think you were too high on Rage?</P>

Sabbath??? wow a lil old school...i like...</P>

Was never too big on LP, but saw them for the 1st time last year...great show.</P>

[/quote] i was in 8th grade when their single first came out... Hybrid Theory is a great album front to back... very unique sound i love LP. Dude i am THEE black sabbath fan of the 80s babies. I was even thinking of starting a tribute band lol Rage is my ****. If I had to pick one band it would prolly be them i'd add Cypress Hill to that list too[/quote]</P>

Black Sabbath was only "Black Sabbath" in the late 60's and seventies.</P>

Paranoid came out circa 1970 (War Pigs is the greatest terrible song of all time) and Master of Reality came out one year later.</P>

80's?, Matt. Please..</P>
              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]Ichiro Suzuki 26 Game Hit Streak.

That is amazing/ridiculous.

Anytime he chops it down the third baseline or to the SS, he out runs the throw. He is lightning fast.
                [/quote]

Just as long as he doesn't get 56 games or more

The only one who is worthy of breaking that record in my mind is Derek Jeter
                [/quote]</P>

Most overhyped record of all time. Dimaggio was a great player, but was such a media darling it was embarrassing. Ted Williams hit .406 that year and didn't win the MVP.</P>

I think your right LT, why not have one media darling break the record of another.</P>
                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Whatever.....I just don't see why I'm always the one to get the post deleted
                  [/quote]

sundown really? surprised at that

I had a couple run ins with GMENAGAIN. He gets out there sometimes, but most of the time hes cool
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

Whatever.....<FONT size=5>I just don't see why I'm always the one to get the post deleted</FONT>
                    [/quote]</P>

Even with your incredibly high IQ you don't see why?* Because you are the one that was doing the inappropriate berating, not me.* Explain to me how I berated the poster?* I was having a little fun with him (which he recognized later on in the post) and you jumped in and started accusing everyone but you of having low IQ's.</P>

I never saw your post in response (probably because it took you 3 or 4 days to draft despite your self-proclaimed high IQ).* I would be happy to respond now if you like.* Make sure you don't use any of your big fancy high IQ words though -- I probably won't be able to understand what you are talking about since I am a "moron," an "ignoramus" and have a low IQ.</P>

BTW, what happened to your Lebron avatar?</P>[/quote]

lol cmon leave that for another thread...

we stay drama free in here

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Was never too big on LP, but saw them for the 1st time last year...great show.</P>

[/quote] i was in 8th grade when their single first came out... Hybrid Theory is a great album front to back... very unique sound i love LP. Dude i am THEE black sabbath fan of the 80s babies. I was even thinking of starting a tribute band lol Rage is my ****. If I had to pick one band it would prolly be them i'd add Cypress Hill to that list too[/quote]</P>

Paranoid came out circa 1970 (War Pigs is the greatest terrible song of all time) and Master of Reality came out one year later.</P>

80's?, Matt. Please..</P>[/quote] lol. Mob Rules and Heaven andHellwith Dio was pretty good.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Sabbath???* wow a lil old school...i like...</P>

80's?, Matt.* Please..</P>[/quote]

Hand of Doom and Nativity in Black are the best Sabbath songs IMO

and i'm the 80s baby and your not gonna find anybody born in the 80s thats a bigger sabbath fan than me is my point.

War Pigs is great too tho

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Sabbath???* wow a lil old school...i like...</P>

80's?, Matt.* Please..</P>[/quote] lol. Mob Rules and Heaven and*Hell*with Dio was pretty good.[/quote]

i don't consider Dio days true Black Sabbath... i really hate Dio... him and his mystical dragons... lol

he became a singer because he was fired from his job at Medieval Times lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]</P>

Even with your incredibly high IQ you don't see why? Because you are the one that was doing the inappropriate berating, not me. Explain to me how I berated the poster? I was having a little fun with him (which he recognized later on in the post) and you jumped in and started accusing everyone but you of having low IQ's.</P>

I never saw your post in response (probably because it took you 3 or 4 days to draft despite your self-proclaimed high IQ). I would be happy to respond now if you like. Make sure you don't use any of your big fancy high IQ words though -- I probably won't be able to understand what you are talking about since I am a "moron," an "ignoramus" and have a low IQ.</P>

BTW, what happened to your Lebron avatar?</P>

[/quote] lol cmon leave that for another thread... we stay drama free in here[/quote]</P>

Understood.</P>

Comment

Morning.

and BTW.

Bring on the Drama Gmen vs Shockey should be entertaining....so far I'm torn on whose side to join.

on one hand Gmen seems to have claimed to have "Double" the IQ of Shockey...which unless he actually thinks Gmen is mentally ******ed and he thinks of himself as a genius...it's incredibly unlikely.

on the other hand, Shockey seems to brought up the "IQ" thing to begin with which is just dumb.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

80's?, Matt. Please..</P>

[/quote] lol. Mob Rules and Heaven andHellwith Dio was pretty good.[/quote] i don't consider Dio days true Black Sabbath... i really hate Dio... him and his mystical dragons... lol he became a singer because he was fired from his job at Medieval Times lol[/quote] Are you kidding? that lil dude can sing..loved him with Rainbow also...</P>

I thought he did a great job with Sabbath..I was more disapointed with Ward drinking his way out of the band..[]</P>

For the record, one of my favs is Planet Caravan...</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X