This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

here this is what im talkin about. They seemed kinda punk and hardcore...

but they are actually cream filled[/quote]

haha, the only guy that looks hardcore is the guy in the upper left.

He looks like he's pondering on how to kill the manager for making them look like that.
    [/quote]

they look harder than this pic...

they went for the misfits look and turned it gay lol[/quote]
    I hurt guys that wear eyeliner..... And not in a Harooni sort of way, LOL

Yea there are people that are pretty hard in the punk and hardcore scenes but for the most part the majority is filled with mr softy's and rich little daddy's girls wh
    o love coke and hate honesty, LOL
    [/quote]

cocaine... its a helluva drug[/quote]
    LOL..... That it is, my friend..... That it is

Too expensive and quick for this Mick's taste.... Then again I cant front like I didnt have a lil Rick James period in my life, LOL
    [/quote]

yea i use to get buy 1 get one free when i was running this bar...

if i had rick james money i'd be dead by now... no doubt in my mind
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello boys. [][/quote]

Speak of the devil

Hello beautiful []

Comment

Matt, you like Good Charlotte?

WTF??

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Hey LT did u catch Green Day on Conan Obrien last night ?[/quote]

Nah. I didn't know they were on

Comment

HERE SHE COMES TO WRECK THE DAYYYYYY

[]

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello boys. [][/quote] HERE SHE COMES TO WRECK THE DAYYYYYY [][/quote]</P>

shut up ***.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

He looks like he's pondering on how to kill the manager for making them look like that.
                  [/quote]

Yea there are people that are pretty hard in the punk and hardcore scenes but for the most part the majority is filled with mr softy's and rich little daddy's girls wh
                  [/quote]

Too expensive and quick for this Mick's taste.... Then again I cant front like I didnt have a lil Rick James period in my life, LOL
                  [/quote]

if i had rick james money i'd be dead by now... no doubt in my mind[/quote]

Ain't that the truth....I don't understand how some of them live as long as they do with all that money in that lifestyle.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello boys. [][/quote]

Speak of the devil

Hello beautiful []
                    [/quote]</P>

hello hello.. UGHHH sorry i cant believe its noon and im JUST getting on here... work has been INSANEEEEEEE</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, you like Good Charlotte?

WTF??
                      [/quote]

how the hell do u get that from me saying they are the forefathers of killing rock and they look like ***s

Comment

And time for your next order of business

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, you like Good Charlotte?

WTF??
                          [/quote]

how the hell do u get that from me saying they are the forefathers of killing rock and they look like ***s[/quote]

I dunno.... I just saw you posting a picture of them and didn't read what u said... I was off for like an hour and missed that part of the convo

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello boys. [][/quote]
                            And time for your next order of business
                            [/quote]

???

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Matt, you like Good Charlotte?

WTF??
                              [/quote]

how the hell do u get that from me saying they are the forefathers of killing rock and they look like ***s[/quote]

I dunno.... I just saw you posting a picture of them and didn't read what u said... I was off for like an hour and missed that part of the convo
                              [/quote]

don't assume things, when u assume you make an *** out of u and me

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

if i had rick james money i'd be dead by now... no doubt in my mind[/quote]
                                I had a lil 'rough patch' as well, one of the biggest coke spots in my hood was literally at the end of my block and the bags were DISGUSTINGLY fat and cheap as dirt, then I finally realized I was done with it when the local spot was closed and I was at the Flatbush Ave LIRR at 530AM on a Tuesday tryin 2 go 2 Jamaica Queens 2 see a friend of a friend for some more.....

See my prob was that it was never enough, if I did 1 bump the next time I had 2 do 2, then 3 and so on..... Also it didnt help that I had a dirt cheap connect for it at the time

....Cocaine IS a helluva drug, but its all Bud, Booze and Shroomz for this trooper these days
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X