This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello boys. [][/quote]
    And time for your next order of business
    [/quote]

???
    [/quote]
    Reggie is coming back. Keep bumpin that NBA thread with your garbage. When will you learn?
    [/quote]

Ah... I don't care. That's weak. Reggie Miller.... that's WEAK.

And predictable
    [/quote]
    Ok, we can kick it up a notch. Don't you worry Wendy.
    [/quote]

Bring it fool
    [/quote]</P>

ohhhhh LT...................</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

check ur pm lt
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha i haven't done shrooms in years. yea bro a bag or two, always turned into a ball... and a ball always turned into another ball no bueno[/quote] And one night turned into seven...Evil #1...Trust me when i tell ya, im lucky to be alive because of that ****...[/quote] yea i honestly had slowed down like a year ago. Not this past jan but the jan before i was really slowing down, then we got a suite at the taj and my dealer was there... had to be an ounce the three of us ripped in a night... uhg... i was done... cocaine and gambling - put here by the devil... i am convinced[/quote] We got warmed up with a Z..lol. Went straight to bootin..why walk when you can fly..right? lol. Not too fun when you wake up doing the kibby on the ground...I guess im one of the lucky ones...</p>

</p>[/quote]

haha im just happy im done wtih it too...

whatever we had our fun. live and learn..[/quote]
        But ya know us 3 are gonna burn it down like a California Wildfire come October...... Along with our buddys Lando and Dezzy
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello boys. [][/quote]</P>

" There she is...the most special lady in town " Trent ( Swingers )</P>

[/quote]</P>

[{]</P>

then again im like the only lady in this town (thread) so i guess it really wasnt that sweet lol but it sounded good.</P>

[/quote] thast not true, we have Wendy here lol[/quote]</P>

lolol oh yeah i forgot about her! lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha i haven't done shrooms in years. yea bro a bag or two, always turned into a ball... and a ball always turned into another ball no bueno[/quote] And one night turned into seven...Evil #1...Trust me when i tell ya, im lucky to be alive because of that ****...[/quote] yea i honestly had slowed down like a year ago. Not this past jan but the jan before i was really slowing down, then we got a suite at the taj and my dealer was there... had to be an ounce the three of us ripped in a night... uhg... i was done... cocaine and gambling - put here by the devil... i am convinced[/quote] We got warmed up with a Z..lol. Went straight to bootin..why walk when you can fly..right? lol. Not too fun when you wake up doing the kibby on the ground...I guess im one of the lucky ones...</p>

*</p>[/quote]

But ya know us 3 are gonna burn it down like a California Wildfire come October...... Along with our buddys Lando and Dezzy
            [/quote]

i dunno, i think Dezzy is gonna flake LT style like he did for draft day

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello boys. [][/quote]
              [/quote]

???
              [/quote]
              Reggie is coming back. Keep bumpin that NBA thread with your garbage. When will you learn?
              [/quote]

And predictable
              [/quote]
              [/quote]

Bring it fool
              [/quote]</p>

ohhhhh LT...................</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That's the best you can do?

I love it

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Bring it fool
                [/quote]
                Fool? FOOL? Who the **** are you talking to LT......Do you really want to start this?

Don't get mad at me because you made a stupid bet Wendy......

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]haha i haven't done shrooms in years. yea bro a bag or two, always turned into a ball... and a ball always turned into another ball no bueno[/quote] And one night turned into seven...Evil #1...Trust me when i tell ya, im lucky to be alive because of that ****...[/quote] yea i honestly had slowed down like a year ago. Not this past jan but the jan before i was really slowing down, then we got a suite at the taj and my dealer was there... had to be an ounce the three of us ripped in a night... uhg... i was done... cocaine and gambling - put here by the devil... i am convinced[/quote] We got warmed up with a Z..lol. Went straight to bootin..why walk when you can fly..right? lol. Not too fun when you wake up doing the kibby on the ground...I guess im one of the lucky ones...</P>

</P>

[/quote] haha im just happy im done wtih it too... whatever we had our fun. live and learn..[/quote]
                  [/quote]</P>

yeah- that is gonna be a VERY interesting 3 days... lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

???
                    [/quote]
                    [/quote]

And predictable
                    [/quote]
                    [/quote]

Bring it fool
                    [/quote]</p>

ohhhhh LT...................</p>

*</p>

*</p>

*</p>

*</p>

</p>[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I love it
                    [/quote]

yea i knwo thats old school. Yakns have a better record than everyone in the league right now... that is kinda weak

very disappointing... i thought Blondie was a heavy hitter

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Bring it fool
                      [/quote]
                      Fool? FOOL? Who the **** are you talking to LT......Do you really want to start this?

Don't get mad at me because you made a stupid bet Wendy......
                      [/quote]

whoa touchy... time to change the tampon yet?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I love it
                        [/quote]</P>

**** you LT.. the best i can do?? your the one with ****ing ponytails you ****!!.. i didnt wanna do this to you cuz i feel like i am punishing myself having to look at it.. but **** you... i tried.....</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I love it
                          [/quote]</P>

**** you LT.. the best i can do?? your the one with ****ing ponytails you ****!!.. i didnt wanna do this to you cuz i feel like i am punishing myself having to look at it.. but **** you... i tried.....</P>

*</P>

*</P>

</P>

*</P>[/quote]

do you want a WAHHHHHmburger with those FRENCH CRIES

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I love it
                            [/quote]</P>

*</P>

*</P>

</P>

*</P>[/quote]

do you want a WAHHHHHmburger with those FRENCH CRIES

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I love it
                              [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote] do you want a WAHHHHHmburger with those FRENCH CRIES[/quote]</P>

mmb watch it im PMSing today lol so be careful what you say jerkface</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

i dunno, i think Dezzy is gonna flake LT style like he did for draft day[/quote]
                                He better not, I think he's got season tix......
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X