This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Do you know why they call it PMS?

Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken. []
    [/quote]
    And the award for best PMS joke of the day goes to...........

LANDO!!!!!!
    [/quote]
    LMAO, thank you thank you. I will be here all day. Please save your applause until the end of the show and don't forget to tip your servers.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]'Sammich' style???

LOL!!!!

WOW, we're really askin for it 2day, LOL
      [/quote]
      She only does oreo sandwiches Kase. You know this bro. Judging by your complexion you guys are both out of luck.
      [/quote]</P>

THAT IS NOT TRUE.... i only do brya and bron oreos thank you and from what i hear they arent on the market yet ... and im not a sammich girl but thanks.</P>

Comment

brb....lunch break !

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]my lips are sealed... i don't mess with the red tide[/quote]
          LOL when Aunt Flo is in town you besta be on your best behavior, LOL
          [/quote]</P>

LOL **** you guys!</P>

[/quote] same time or separately?[/quote]
          'Sammich' style???

LOL!!!!

[/quote]</P>

my face is beat red you guys have me steamin my boss just came into my office and said omg whats wrong i just saig NOTHING she said well your all red and look like you wanna knock someone out... lol</P>[/quote]

lol

you <3 us
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

LOL!!!!

[/quote]
            She only does oreo sandwiches Kase. You know this bro. Judging by your complexion you guys are both out of luck.
            [/quote]</p>

THAT IS NOT TRUE.... i only do brya and bron oreos thank you and from what i hear they arent on the market yet ... and im not a sammich girl but thanks.</p>[/quote]

Well, from what I hear, Bray is gay, so you may be out of luck on that one....

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

watch me</p>[/quote]

BRING IT
              [/quote]
              Wendy is feisty today. Get caught wacking off by mommy last night and you are grounded or what?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea i knwo thats old school. Yakns have a better record than everyone in the league right now... that is kinda weak very disappointing... i thought Blondie was a heavy hitter[/quote]</P>

<TABLE class=standingsTable id=standingsTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
                <TBODY id=ale>
                <TR class=data id=nyy_data vAlign=top>
                <TD class="" id=ale_team_0>New York</TD>
                <TD class="" id=ale_w_0>31</TD>
                <TD class="" id=ale_l_0>21</TD>
                <TD class="" id=ale_pct_0>.596</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>

</P>

yankees 31-21 PCT- .596</P>

phillies 30-20 PCT-.600</P>

AND we beat you AND we are defending champs. please dont get all up on your high horse right now. k. thanks</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah... let's see who's there in October. Yanks got the best record in the American League right now. Our offense has been there all season, now the pitching is coming around, you better watch out ma'am....
                [/quote]</P>

i was correcting MMB. so shush up over there before i put the gagball in your mouth and really shut you up</P>

[/quote]

You wouldn't do that, you don't have the balls... but then again you can come over and stick whatever u want in my mouth
                [/quote] there u go LT... let her know who the boss is[/quote]</P>

nice try matt... not everyone is as much as a perv as you are tho</P>

Comment

LOL!!!!

[/quote]
                  [/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

LOL!!!!

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</P>

THAT IS NOT TRUE.... i only do brya and bron oreos thank you and from what i hear they arent on the market yet ... and im not a sammich girl but thanks.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

im sure he wouldnt mind sharing bron with me then[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

watch me</p>[/quote]

BRING IT
                      [/quote]
                      Wendy is feisty today. Get caught wacking off by mommy last night and you are grounded or what?
                      [/quote]

Just learning valuable lessons

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]brb....lunch break ![/quote]

how could u leave now? things are gettin good lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

nd im not a sammich girl but thanks.</p>[/quote]
                          Do you prefer a tortilla? How about a lettuce wrap?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

LOL!!!!

[/quote]
                            [/quote]</p>

THAT IS NOT TRUE.... i only do brya and bron oreos thank you and from what i hear they arent on the market yet ... and im not a sammich girl but thanks.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

im sure he wouldnt mind sharing bron with me then[]</p>[/quote]

[+o(]

Oh my God....

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea i knwo thats old school. Yakns have a better record than everyone in the league right now... that is kinda weak very disappointing... i thought Blondie was a heavy hitter[/quote]</P>

<TABLE class=standingsTable id=standingsTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0>
                              <TBODY id=ale>
                              <TR class=data id=nyy_data vAlign=top>
                              <TD class="" id=ale_team_0>New York</TD>
                              <TD class="" id=ale_w_0>31</TD>
                              <TD class="" id=ale_l_0>21</TD>
                              <TD class="" id=ale_pct_0>.596</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>

*</P>

yankees 31-21** PCT- .596</P>

phillies 30-20 PCT-.600</P>

AND we beat you AND we are defending champs. please dont get all up on your high horse right now. k. thanks</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah... let's see who's there in October. Yanks got the best record in the American League right now. Our offense has been there all season, now the pitching is coming around, you better watch out ma'am....
                              [/quote]</P>

*i was correcting MMB. so shush up over there before i put the gagball in your mouth and really shut you up</P>

[/quote]

You wouldn't do that, you don't have the balls... but then again you can come over and stick whatever u want in my mouth
                              [/quote] there u go LT... let her know who the boss is[/quote]</P>

nice try matt... not everyone is as much as a perv as you are tho</P>[/quote]

one day he'll learn

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

LOL!!!!

[/quote]
                                [/quote]</P>

THAT IS NOT TRUE.... i only do brya and bron oreos thank you and from what i hear they arent on the market* yet ... and im not a sammich girl but thanks.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

im sure he wouldnt mind sharing bron with me then[]</P>[/quote]
                                out of all the digusting **** said today... that was by for the worst

Comment

Working...
                                X