This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Our RB situation is officially in crisis. Looks like AB is gone. Not sure what's going on with BJ. Ware is a nightmare (sorry Pizz).</P>

I don't know....Reggie Bush maybe? Who else is out there. Ronnie or Ricky?</P>

[/quote]

ronnie i'd listen to

but reggi ebush?

no way
    [/quote]</P>

WHat?!? you would take Ronnie Brown over Reggie Bush??</P>

[/quote]

yea incase u haven't noticed gilbride is our OC. All the special thing sBush does, alot of it would be unutilized here...

We need somebody that can pound the rock. We don't need a china doll in the cold weather pounding in the NFC East. Bush is JUST as injury prone and not as good of a running back. We go tHixon back so i don't care about returning and we have plenty of WRs so I don't care about his ability to be an awesome slot wR
    [/quote]</P>

ronnie brown is JUST as injury prone, and never did much of anything in Miami. just barely cracked 1000 yards, and that was 5 years ago....
    no thx.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Our RB situation is officially in crisis.* Looks like AB is gone.* Not sure what's going on with BJ.* Ware is a nightmare (sorry Pizz).</p>

I don't know....Reggie Bush maybe?** Who else is out there.* Ronnie or Ricky?</p>

[/quote]

ronnie i'd listen to

but reggi ebush?

no way
      [/quote]</p>

WHat?!? you would take Ronnie Brown over Reggie Bush??</p>[/quote]

yea incase u haven't noticed gilbride is our OC.* All the special thing sBush does, alot of it would be unutilized here...

We need somebody that can pound the rock. We don't need a china doll in the cold weather pounding in the NFC East.* Bush is JUST as injury prone and not as good of a running back. We go tHixon back so i don't care about returning and we have plenty of WRs so I don't care about his ability to be an awesome slot wR
      [/quote]whats the dudes name from Baltimore that was just released.. he was a great short yardage runner..

edit: Magahee.. cap casulty if im not mistaken

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Someone else also mentioned Joseph Addai.* He might be a nice compliment to BJ.* Plus he's a great pass catcher and a great third down back in general.</P>

Staying healthy?.......thats a different matter.</P>[/quote] I know right? That Shane Vareen pick that i mentioned before the draft is looking better and better..eh??

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Our RB situation is officially in crisis. Looks like AB is gone. Not sure what's going on with BJ. Ware is a nightmare (sorry Pizz).</p>

I don't know....Reggie Bush maybe? Who else is out there. Ronnie or Ricky?</p>

[/quote]

ronnie i'd listen to

but reggi ebush?

no way
          [/quote]</p>

WHat?!? you would take Ronnie Brown over Reggie Bush??</p>

[/quote]

yea incase u haven't noticed gilbride is our OC. All the special thing sBush does, alot of it would be unutilized here...

We need somebody that can pound the rock. We don't need a china doll in the cold weather pounding in the NFC East. Bush is JUST as injury prone and not as good of a running back. We go tHixon back so i don't care about returning and we have plenty of WRs so I don't care about his ability to be an awesome slot wR
          [/quote]</p>

ronnie brown is JUST as injury prone, and never did much of anything in Miami. just barely cracked 1000 yards, and that was 5 years ago....
          no thx.</p>[/quote]

u realize Bush has missed more games in less years.

and bush has never cracked 600

Brown got injured on 2 years he was the top back in the league

and got screwed last year

Reggie Bush has done **** in the NFL
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
            <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}">
            <div class="actorName actorDescription" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Tuck on Plax returning: "I don't know if it's that much of a reach. It's all up to him. ...This team would love to have him back." #nyg #giants [+o(]
            </span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

As long as it doesn't impact our other receivers, why do you care who our 4th WR on the depth chart is? lol</p>

[/quote]cause smith isnt ready, why else would we be going after him? we have hixon, cruz, travis can play wr. why bring this pos back? its sickening how you guys are ok with this, but when he was rocking that philly hat when he was released from jail................
            [/quote]</p>

it's because you have so much hate in your blood....
            <u>some people read into the Phillies hat waaaay too much when that happened. </u>The eagles never even showed interest.

I wore a Pirates hat last night. Does that mean i'm disrespecting the Giants? different sport? different city? it's just a hat. lol</p>[/quote]yea cause he lost his giants hat or traded it for ciggs. give me a break. the guys mind works out of spite. how does one get fined 50 times on the same team?? he knows what pisses tc yet he does it anyway. the guy has a huge problem with authority and his recent comments suggest he learned jack **** in prison. this guys a cancer and id be shocked if he had 5 tds this year. were better without him............now.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Our RB situation is officially in crisis. Looks like AB is gone. Not sure what's going on with BJ. Ware is a nightmare (sorry Pizz).</p>

[/quote]

ronnie i'd listen to

but reggi ebush?

no way
              [/quote]</p>

[/quote]whats the dudes name from Baltimore that was just released.. he was a great short yardage runner..[/quote]

MCGahee?

we already have an aging power back though

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Our RB situation is officially in crisis.* Looks like AB is gone.* Not sure what's going on with BJ.* Ware is a nightmare (sorry Pizz).</p>

I don't know....Reggie Bush maybe?** Who else is out there.* Ronnie or Ricky?</p>

[/quote]

ronnie i'd listen to

but reggi ebush?

no way
                [/quote]</p>

yea incase u haven't noticed gilbride is our OC.* All the special thing sBush does, alot of it would be unutilized here...

We need somebody that can pound the rock. We don't need a china doll in the cold weather pounding in the NFC East.* Bush is JUST as injury prone and not as good of a running back. We go tHixon back so i don't care about returning and we have plenty of WRs so I don't care about his ability to be an awesome slot wR
                [/quote]whats the dudes name from Baltimore that was just released.. he was a great short yardage runner..[/quote]

MCGahee?

[/quote]theres just no pleasing you..

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I don't know....Reggie Bush maybe? Who else is out there. Ronnie or Ricky?</p>[/quote]

ronnie i'd listen to

but reggi ebush?

no way
                  [/quote]yea id like a guy like ronnie. reggie...meehhh im not opposed to it.
                  [/quote]

Reggie Bush can't handle the load at RB

we need a RB
                  [/quote]maybe have him split sme time with dj. it would be nice to have a rb that can catch

Comment

Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia reports that the Redskins' trade of Donovan McNabb to the Vikings is complete.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]maybe have him split sme time with dj. it would be nice to have<U>ANY </U>rb that can catch
                      [/quote]</P>

fixed that for ya</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

ronnie i'd listen to

but reggi ebush?

no way
                        [/quote]</p>

MCGahee?

[/quote]theres just no pleasing you..[/quote]

Brown - Benson top the list

i seem some value in other guys like Portis, Harrison , Smith

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Our RB situation is officially in crisis. Looks like AB is gone. Not sure what's going on with BJ. Ware is a nightmare (sorry Pizz).</P>

I don't know....Reggie Bush maybe? Who else is out there. Ronnie or Ricky?</P>

[/quote]

ronnie i'd listen to

but reggi ebush?

no way
                          [/quote]

we need a RB
                          [/quote]maybe have him split sme time with dj. it would be nice to have a rb that can catch
                          [/quote]</P>

Please tell me you meant "BJ" and not "DJ".</P>
                          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia reports that the Redskins' trade of Donovan McNabb to the Vikings is complete.[/quote]

i just head MCNabb didn't accept that trade yet

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

ronnie i'd listen to

but reggi ebush?

no way
                              [/quote]

we need a RB
                              [/quote]</p>

Please tell me you meant "BJ" and not "DJ".</p>[/quote]

i think he meant to split bradshaws role with Bush and DJ

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia reports that the Redskins' trade of Donovan McNabb to the Vikings is complete.[/quote]

i just head MCNabb didn't accept that trade yet
                                [/quote]</P>

</P>

HUHUH.....You just said..."Head".</P>
                                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X