This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

I wonder who will be the one to take Vick....

Comment

"It is official that I will be an Indianapolis Colts for my entire
      career," Manning said over the weekend. "I will not play for another
      team. My last down of football will be with the Colts."

GOOOOOOOOD

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Under the current arrangement, NBC televises the season opener on Thursday night in Week 1, and NFL Network has its own Thursday night package late in the season, but Thursday nights from Weeks 2-9 donít have any pro football. The league would like to create a second package of Thursday night games covering those weeks and thinks it could get $700 million a year for that package.Comcast, Turner, Fox and ESPN are all said to be interested in bidding on the Thursday night package.[/quote]</P>

wait, does that mean that once Thursday games start, we wont need NFL network to see whatever that game is? Cuz it could be one of those other networks instead? If so, that's Legittttt!!</P>
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]"It is official that I will be an Indianapolis Colts for my entire career," Manning said over the weekend. "I will not play for another team. My last down of football will be with the Colts."

GOOOOOOOOD
          [/quote]</P>

Manning is the ****. It's good that he says that.
          It's also good that we only have to play against him every 4 years! lol</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]What are your position predictions for first three draft pics in our draft?
            [/quote]
            go to www.fantasyfootballcalculator.com.

Set up an account and look at the mock drafts that were done in your 3 spot 12 team leagues and then do some drafting of your own. That is the best site for mock drafts in my opinion.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Passing TD's still 6 right?
              [/quote]

Si
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Under the current arrangement, NBC televises the season opener on Thursday night in Week 1, and NFL Network has its own Thursday night package late in the season, but Thursday nights from Weeks 2-9 donít have any pro football. The league would like to create a second package of Thursday night games covering those weeks and thinks it could get $700 million a year for that package.Comcast, Turner, Fox and ESPN are all said to be interested in bidding on the Thursday night package.[/quote]</P>

wait, does that mean that once Thursday games start, we wont need NFL network to see whatever that game is? Cuz it could be one of those other networks instead? If so, that's Legittttt!!</P>[/quote]probably just adding additional Thursday night games..

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"]make the first pick count LT, its a long wait till its your turn again..[/quote]exactly, thanks Bandy.
                  [/quote]mock drafts are your freind..i was new to playing as well what i did was read the "experts" picks at that spot i was drafting not so much the player they picked but the position..[/quote]

and Daven is #1

thats a wildcard
                  [/quote]

I'm thinking Rodgers or Peterson....but I could flip to something else last second.
                  [/quote]

i think u'll go either Vick, Rodgers, AP, CJ, or Foster
                  [/quote]

I'll tell you right now if the QB points were normal (4 pts for passing TD) I would be all over Vick....but they are 6 Pts so it's actually tough...

honestly if they weren't 6 pts for the passing TD I would never pick a QB first it'd be RB for sure....but because of the scoring system I have to consider QB's.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Under the current arrangement, NBC televises the season opener on
                    Thursday night in Week 1, and NFL Network has its own Thursday night
                    package late in the season, but Thursday nights from Weeks 2-9 donít
                    have any pro football. The league would like to create a second package
                    of Thursday night games covering those weeks and thinks it could get
                    $700 million a year for that package.Comcast, Turner, Fox and ESPN are all said to be interested in bidding on the Thursday night package.[/quote]

amen

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i'll swap with u if u want lovebug
                      [/quote]
                      I can't believe you hate your spot that bad...Dying to switch with anyone. lol

You are right in the middle and will probably take Andre.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I wonder who will be the one to take Vick....
                        [/quote]

no fanhood in fantasy and if i get stuck at 6 and hes there, he will be on my team

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What are your position predictions for first three draft pics in our draft?
                          [/quote]
                          go to www.fantasyfootballcalculator.com.

Set up an account and look at the mock drafts that were done in your 3 spot 12 team leagues and then do some drafting of your own. That is the best site for mock drafts in my opinion.
                          [/quote]

u dont even have to sign up, im not. I just use it

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<font color="#0000FF">Under the current arrangement</font>, NBC televises the season opener on Thursday night in Week 1, and NFL Network has its own Thursday night package late in the season, but Thursday nights from Weeks 2-9 donít have any pro football. The league would like to create a second package of Thursday night games covering those weeks and thinks it could get $700 million a year for that package.Comcast, Turner, Fox and ESPN are all said to be interested in bidding on the Thursday night package.[/quote]</p>

wait, does that mean that once Thursday games start, we wont need NFL network to see whatever that game is? Cuz it could be one of those other networks instead? If so, that's Legittttt!!</p>[/quote]
                            Not sure when that is over but until then it's NFL Network...Would be pretty awesome to get it on Fox or ESPN though as you said...

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bandwgn86"]make the first pick count LT, its a long wait till its your turn again..[/quote]exactly, thanks Bandy.
                              [/quote]mock drafts are your freind..i was new to playing as well what i did was read the "experts" picks at that spot i was drafting not so much the player they picked but the position..[/quote]Good tip--thank you. I was trying do a few mocks-late Sat nite, but they were full. Then Sunday we got busy. I intend on doing a few of those

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i'll swap with u if u want lovebug
                                [/quote]
                                I can't believe you hate your spot that bad...Dying to switch with anyone. lol

You are right in the middle and will probably take Andre.

[/quote]

Andre is on my short list

I just dont like the middle of the draft this year. In past years I have, but I would rather be at the ends one way or another

Comment

Working...
                                X