This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]

so why isnt tuck whining like a little girl too? the guy just doesnt get it.

[/quote]</p>

cuz he's making 6 mill a year. </p>

[/quote]so is osi. maybe he just doesnt get the way the cap works.
    [/quote]</p>

guess Osi just assumes his stats are worth more. lol</p>[/quote]

Tuck is underpaid too
    [/quote]which makes osi look even more like a whinny pussified "malcontent"

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Adam Scheins conspiracy theory:

Seattle is signing Zach Miller so that they can trade Carlson in a package to NY for Osi

[/quote]</P>

wait wait....Miller and Carlson for Osi? is that what he means?

That would be highway robbery. Me Gusta.</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Andre Johnson dislocated a finger during Tuesday morning's practice.

OUUUUUUUUUUUCH

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I like the one with the green in it best, I think that's Smith.

[/quote]</P>

yea thats the smith one.

I have a decent amount of sigs, but I might have to change some soon if Osi is gone before season start=P
          I have an Osi sig that JG21 made me a few years back. And my original sig which i still love, i made it myself. it's the pic of Osi sitting on top of brady from SB42. and it's all a brushed background. I love it.</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Seattle is signing Zach Miller so that they can trade Carlson in a package to NY for Osi

[/quote]Is Carlson any good?

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

wait wait....Miller and Carlson for Osi? is that what he means?

That would be highway robbery. Me Gusta.</p>[/quote]

why would we trade for two tight ends?

No it means CArlson and picks 4 Osi
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Adam Scheins conspiracy theory:

[/quote]

yea hes legit

not sure how good of a blocker he is though

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Adam Scheins conspiracy theory:

[/quote]</P>

wait nevermind....I get it.</P>

Seattle wants to keep Miller so they can trade us a tight end?
                  nevermind...**** that noise.

For some reason I was thinking TE/LB combo. WORTH IT. But no....unless there's a first rounder involved, trading for a TE is dumb.</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

wait nevermind....I get it.</p>

For some reason I was thinking TE/LB combo. WORTH IT. But no....unless there's a first rounder involved, trading for a TE is dumb.</p>[/quote]

depends what the other picks in the package are

and what is up with Kevin Boss

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

wait nevermind....I get it.</P>

For some reason I was thinking TE/LB combo. WORTH IT. But no....unless there's a first rounder involved, trading for a TE is dumb.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Despite yet another brain fart Pizz, I've decided not to pile on.</P>
                      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Do the Giants really want to trade Osi Umenyiora?</p>

They reportedly started trade negotiations on Monday by letting teams know they wanted a first-round pick in return. Any interested team will also have to give Umenyiora a new contract, so that trade price seems prohibitive.</p>

Two things could be at play here:</p>

1. The Giants donít really want to deal Umenyiora.</p>

2. They are just starting the negotiating off on their terms, and will be willing to accept a lesser offer.</p>

Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News says thereís no fewer than five teams
                        interested:St. Louis, San Diego, Seattle, Denver, and Baltimore.The
                        level of interest for each team is unclear, although St. Louis could
                        reportedly be a team to watch.</p>

ESPNís Adam Schefter says it has become clear no one will give up a
                        first-round pick for Umenyiora, who has been watching training camp from
                        the sidelines. Vacchiano says the Giants wonít come off their
                        first-round pick asking price (at least for now) and Umenyiora is
                        unlikely to play for the Giants at his current salary.</p>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]Despite yet another brain fart Pizz, I've decided not to pile on.[/quote]</P>

Truthfully, when I first read Carlson, I thought LB. so yes it was a brain fart.
                          I think maybe I thought Beason....having nothing to do with Carlson. fail....but at least i admitted it when i realized what i said instead of editing it! lol</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

wait nevermind....I get it.</p>

For some reason I was thinking TE/LB combo. WORTH IT. But no....unless there's a first rounder involved, trading for a TE is dumb.</p>[/quote]id be down to trade osi for miller, not carlson

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Do the Giants really want to trade Osi Umenyiora?</P>

They reportedly started trade negotiations on Monday by letting teams know they wanted a first-round pick in return. Any interested team will also have to give Umenyiora a new contract, so that trade price seems prohibitive.</P>

Two things could be at play here:</P>

1. The Giants donít really want to deal Umenyiora.</P>

2. They are just starting the negotiating off on their terms, and will be willing to accept a lesser offer.</P>

Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News says thereís no fewer than five teams interested:St. Louis, San Diego, Seattle, Denver, and Baltimore.The level of interest for each team is unclear, although St. Louis could reportedly be a team to watch.</P>

ESPNís Adam Schefter says it has become clear no one will give up a first-round pick for Umenyiora, who has been watching training camp from the sidelines. Vacchiano says the Giants wonít come off their first-round pick asking price (at least for now) and Umenyiora is unlikely to play for the Giants at his current salary.</P>

[/quote]</P>

They know that they already paid for Osi to play the next two years with his front loaded contract. This is the deal Osi made. he agreed to take less in the last two years to get so much money early in the contract. He's a malcontent ********.</P>

Do you think he'd be yelling about "fairness" if the Giants asked for the millions he made in 08 for not playing?</P>

Me neither.</P>
                              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I like the one with the green in it best, I think that's Smith.

[/quote]</p>

yea thats the smith one.

I have a decent amount of sigs, but I might have to change some soon if Osi is gone before season start=P
                                I have an Osi sig that JG21 made me a few years back. And my original sig which i still love, i made it myself. it's the pic of Osi sitting on top of brady from SB42. and it's all a brushed background. I love it.</p>[/quote]I have a signed pic of Osi sitting on top of Romo.....and I think Romo was loving it. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X