X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Despite yet another brain fart Pizz, I've decided not to pile on.[/quote]</P>

Truthfully, when I first read Carlson, I thought LB. so yes it was a brain fart.
    I think maybe I thought Beason....having nothing to do with Carlson. fail....but at least i admitted it when i realized what i said instead of editing it! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

These things tend to come in three's. One more to go.</P>
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Do the Giants really want to trade Osi Umenyiora?</p>

They reportedly started trade negotiations on Monday by letting teams know they wanted a first-round pick in return. Any interested team will also have to give Umenyiora a new contract, so that trade price seems prohibitive.</p>

Two things could be at play here:</p>

1. The Giants donít really want to deal Umenyiora.</p>

2. They are just starting the negotiating off on their terms, and will be willing to accept a lesser offer.</p>

Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News says thereís no fewer than five teams
      interested:St. Louis, San Diego, Seattle, Denver, and Baltimore.The
      level of interest for each team is unclear, although St. Louis could
      reportedly be a team to watch.</p>

ESPNís Adam Schefter says it has become clear no one will give up a
      first-round pick for Umenyiora, who has been watching training camp from
      the sidelines. Vacchiano says the Giants wonít come off their
      first-round pick asking price (at least for now) and Umenyiora is
      unlikely to play for the Giants at his current salary.</p>[/quote]

i dont think we want to trade him this year. We got him at a good value and we had a hard offseason due to the cap. But iof we get a first rounder we have to do it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Pats just sent me autagraphed cards for Ronnie Francis (as a Whaler) and Bill Lee.</P>

I think he has earned an "Old Guns" T shirt.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Adam Scheins conspiracy theory:

Seattle is signing Zach Miller so that they can trade Carlson in a package to NY for Osi

[/quote]Is Carlson any good?
          [/quote]</p>

wait nevermind....I get it.</p>

Seattle wants to keep Miller so they can trade us a tight end?
          nevermind...**** that noise.

For some reason I was thinking TE/LB combo. WORTH IT. But no....unless there's a first rounder involved, trading for a TE is dumb.</p>[/quote]id be down to trade osi for miller, not carlson
          [/quote]

Miller is a mediocre at best TE

Carlson has been referred to as a complete TE

hes younger and less expensive. Carlson would be a better fit for us

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Adam Scheins conspiracy theory:

Seattle is signing Zach Miller so that they can trade Carlson in a package to NY for Osi

[/quote]</p>

For some reason I was thinking TE/LB combo. WORTH IT. But no....unless there's a first rounder involved, trading for a TE is dumb.</p>[/quote]

depends what the other picks in the package are

and what is up with Kevin Boss
            [/quote]Idk about Boss, but I heard Ben Patrick(arizona) was dropping Eli passes at practice.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Pats just sent me autagraphed cards for Ronnie Francis (as a Whaler) and Bill Lee.</p>

I think he has earned an "Old Guns" T shirt.</p>[/quote]

im not talking to u anymore

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Do the Giants really want to trade Osi Umenyiora?</P>

They reportedly started trade negotiations on Monday by letting teams know they wanted a first-round pick in return. Any interested team will also have to give Umenyiora a new contract, so that trade price seems prohibitive.</P>

Two things could be at play here:</P>

1. The Giants donít really want to deal Umenyiora.</P>

2. They are just starting the negotiating off on their terms, and will be willing to accept a lesser offer.</P>

Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News says thereís no fewer than five teams interested:St. Louis, San Diego, Seattle, Denver, and Baltimore.The level of interest for each team is unclear, although St. Louis could reportedly be a team to watch.</P>

ESPNís Adam Schefter says it has become clear no one will give up a first-round pick for Umenyiora, who has been watching training camp from the sidelines. Vacchiano says the Giants wonít come off their first-round pick asking price (at least for now) and Umenyiora is unlikely to play for the Giants at his current salary.</P>

[/quote]

i dont think we want to trade him this year. We got him at a good value and we had a hard offseason due to the cap. But iof we get a first rounder we have to do it.

[/quote]</P>

It may be an exercise to show Osi that he's not as coveted as he thinks.</P>

"Sorry Osi, we tried....not shut the **** up and play you malcontent piece of ****!!!".....JR</P>

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

For some reason I was thinking TE/LB combo. WORTH IT. But no....unless there's a first rounder involved, trading for a TE is dumb.</p>[/quote]

depends what the other picks in the package are

and what is up with Kevin Boss
                  [/quote]Idk about Boss, but I heard Ben Patrick(arizona) was dropping Eli passes at practice.
                  [/quote]

I dont think Patrick even practiced yesterday so i dont know where u got tha tfrom

but Patrick is there to compete for the backup spot - aka BECKUMS spot

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Pats just sent me autagraphed cards for Ronnie Francis (as a Whaler) and Bill Lee.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

In time my friend. We have to place the next order when we get the list ready.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Do the Giants really want to trade Osi Umenyiora?</p>

They reportedly started trade negotiations on Monday by letting teams know they wanted a first-round pick in return. Any interested team will also have to give Umenyiora a new contract, so that trade price seems prohibitive.</p>

Two things could be at play here:</p>

1. The Giants donít really want to deal Umenyiora.</p>

2. They are just starting the negotiating off on their terms, and will be willing to accept a lesser offer.</p>

Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News says thereís no fewer than five teams interested:St. Louis, San Diego, Seattle, Denver, and Baltimore.The level of interest for each team is unclear, although St. Louis could reportedly be a team to watch.</p>

ESPNís Adam Schefter says it has become clear no one will give up a first-round pick for Umenyiora, who has been watching training camp from the sidelines. Vacchiano says the Giants wonít come off their first-round pick asking price (at least for now) and Umenyiora is unlikely to play for the Giants at his current salary.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

It may be an exercise to show Osi that he's not as coveted as he thinks.</p>

"Sorry Osi, we tried....not shut the **** up and play you malcontent piece of ****!!!".....JR</p>[/quote]

yea i really don't think thats how its working. I dont think people sayings to Osi "Yea we'll pay you, but we can't pay u and give a first rounder up for you" is going to help the situation

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

They reportedly started trade negotiations on Monday by letting teams know they wanted a first-round pick in return. Any interested team will also have to give Umenyiora a new contract, so that trade price seems prohibitive.</P>

2. They are just starting the negotiating off on their terms, and will be willing to accept a lesser offer.</P>

Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News says thereís no fewer than five teams interested:St. Louis, San Diego, Seattle, Denver, and Baltimore.The level of interest for each team is unclear, although St. Louis could reportedly be a team to watch.</P>

ESPNís Adam Schefter says it has become clear no one will give up a first-round pick for Umenyiora, who has been watching training camp from the sidelines. Vacchiano says the Giants wonít come off their first-round pick asking price (at least for now) and Umenyiora is unlikely to play for the Giants at his current salary.</P>

[/quote]</P>

in short.....Nobody is making this simple.</P>

lol</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]</P>

in short.....Nobody is making this simple.</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Maybe JR should ask Osi which of his teammates should be cut to make room for his new contract under the cap.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Pats just sent me autagraphed cards for Ronnie Francis (as a Whaler) and Bill Lee.</p>

I think he has earned an "Old Guns" T shirt.</p>[/quote]I like how you slipped that in there. As I said , I would like a shirt to commemmorate your new group. "look I'll pay you for it, wtf": VAN HALEN.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

In time my friend. We have to place the next order when we get the list ready.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I dont even know what it looks like, but I want one.
                              I will wear it to all the nickelback concerts I go to.</P>

lolololololololololololol</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]I like how you slipped that in there. As I said , I would like a shirt to commemmorate your new group. "look I'll pay you for it, wtf": VAN HALEN.
                                [/quote]</P>

I have you down for a XXL, LT. We will probably place a new order in a week or so.</P>

They're worth the wait. You'll be the only kid on your block with one.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X