This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I don't see any problems with trading draft picks.
    [/quote]
    4-1

It's going to happen anyway...

My point is, if there is a rule in this league that has not been determined it should be voted on. Its the only fair way to do it. I plan on playing this league forever so pretty soon we won't have any more issues.
    [/quote]

well maybe im in the minority of this

but would anybody even of thought to think about voting on whether u can trade positions?

I was under the impression only lopsided trades could be veto'd
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]first u cry

then u say ur not coming to THEE game

what am i suppose to think of u anymore?
      [/quote]Have we decided on THEE game yet???
      [/quote]

OCt 16th Bills

but Lando is being a ***** and not coming for my birthday

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]oh btw

Ronnie Brown is an eagle
        [/quote]
        Are you ****ing kidding me!?!?

This just keeps getting better......

Are we going to do anything!!!
        [/quote]
        no

u do realize we were 11mil over the cap and had to resign guys

i think we're over right now and we still have to sign a TE and maybe a saftey and LB
        [/quote]Umm what about us signing our best WR????

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I don't see any problems with trading draft picks.
          [/quote]
          4-1

It's going to happen anyway...

My point is, if there is a rule in this league that has not been determined it should be voted on. Its the only fair way to do it. I plan on playing this league forever so pretty soon we won't have any more issues.
          [/quote]

Yeah I don't have a problem with you requesting a vote, it is a little different.

Matt would probably say it's just a "trade" and thus doesn't need to be voted on...but I can see why you would want to make sure you can trade draft picks.
          [/quote]

i wouldn't see that as being a vote nayway becuase technically if everybody disagreed and me and S&A traded each other - each others teams it wouldn't be rejectable anayway

by standards that even u set last year

Comment

ESPN's John Clayton and Mike Sando are reporting former Raiders TE Zach Miller has reached an agreement with the Seahawks.

Comment

eagles signed ronnie brown

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]oh btw

Ronnie Brown is an eagle
                [/quote]

[/quote]
                no

i think we're over right now and we still have to sign a TE and maybe a saftey and LB
                [/quote]
                and Steve Smith

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]oh btw

Ronnie Brown is an eagle
                  [/quote]

[/quote]
                  no

[/quote]Umm what about us signing our best WR????

[/quote]

we'll sign him, but he'll be PUP so no rush

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats this fantasy FB talk??
                    [/quote]
                    You have been playing for 2 years. We all know you don't know anything about Fantasy FB talk...

[<)]
                    [/quote]LMAO, just wait my sleepers from last year are just about to wake up and KILL IT!!!!
                    [/quote]
                    Your Hibernators. lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I didn't realize we had to vote on whether trading was legal or not

[/quote]
                      Trading players and trading picks are different my friend...Didn't know I had to explain that.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]ESPN's John Clayton and Mike Sando are reporting former Raiders TE Zach Miller has reached an agreement with the Seahawks.[/quote]

wow they were reporting all day that went south and he was going back to oakland

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats this fantasy FB talk??
                          [/quote]
                          You have been playing for 2 years. We all know you don't know anything about Fantasy FB talk...

[<)]
                          [/quote]LMAO, just wait my sleepers from last year are just about to wake up and KILL IT!!!!
                          [/quote]
                          Your Hibernators. lol
                          [/quote]Yo son just wait, in 6 years my team will be UNDEFEATED!!!!
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]but would anybody even of thought to think about voting on whether u can trade positions?

[/quote]
                            Well yah, me, the biggest crybaby ***** whiney **** you know.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I didn't realize we had to vote on whether trading was legal or not

[/quote]
                              Trading players and trading picks are different my friend...Didn't know I had to explain that.
                              [/quote]

i fail to see how

could u possibly explain why

aren't picks just prospective players?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]first u cry

then u say ur not coming to THEE game

what am i suppose to think of u anymore?
                                [/quote]Have we decided on THEE game yet???
                                [/quote]

OCt 16th Bills

but Lando is being a ***** and not coming for my birthday
                                [/quote]The Bills?!?!?!

Who voted on this one, is it on your bday Matt??

Comment

Working...
                                X