This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]This isn't from reddit, or failbook or anything....this is from my own facebook...I never thought I'd get to see one of these.

[/quote]I like the white dress on the moreno. Why did she call you a jerk, she must lack a sense of humour?
    [/quote]

JESUS GOD

its qoutes like that which are the exact reason my fbook status is what it is right now:

"
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Twitter
    has taken up all my fbook time. I'd rather read whats going on with the
    NFL players and the inside news than seeing girls indirectly talk ****
    to each other, or hear how great ur bf/gf (until next week when u break
    up), or reading awful qoutes people get from gay websites that list gay
    qoutes"</span></h6>[/quote]Whenever I review my daughters FB--which my wife and I both have illicit acess to...I can't believe how vicious the girls are to each other. "Indirectly" beating up on each other is a polite understatement. It's cruel for a young girl to have to endure some of that crap.
    [/quote]

haha it ain't just for young girls. I know girls in their 30s playing those same stupid ****in games

like grow up, who the **** cares.If u can't go man up in someones face then shut the **** up
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]could something of been slipped into the finalizing of the CBA to make the Giants wait out Osi

or was this the plan all along
      [/quote]Does anyone know the reason that free agents cannot practice until tomorrow?
      [/quote]

theres a new claus in the CBA that a player can't report to camp until 4 days after they sign their contract

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]posted by TuckMVP According to Rich Smith (@ALLsportsINTEL): NFL TRADE UPDATE- Source close to situation Reporting that Eagles and 49ers are in negotiations on a trade Asante Samuel for Patrick Willis. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/quote]
        That can't be real. If that happens I give up. The 9ers can't be that stupid. Right? RIGHT!?!?
        [/quote]</p>

</p>

NO way the San Fran would give up there defensive MVP for Samuel....if they wanted a corner that bad they could have just given Nnamdi 14mil. and they would have him without giving up a player @ all....lmfao</p>[/quote]

ur always a day late and a dollar short lol

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]could something of been slipped into the finalizing of the CBA to make the Giants wait out Osi

[/quote]not sure what you mean but I know hold outs can be fined 30000 a day hecould retire tho[/quote]

the CBA isn't officiall signed and final. They are putting the finishing touche son it

like for how holdouts have to pay 30k a day, maybe theres more thing in there that would benefit teams if a player holds out... i have no clue what but its just a thought

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]<span class="status-body"><span class="status-content"><font color="#980001">MikeGarafolo</font> <span class="actions">
            <div><a class="fav-action non-fav" id="status_star_98807313388945408" title="favorite this tweet"></a></div>

</p></span><span class="entry-content">BREAKING: Giants rescind permission for Osi Umenyiora to seek a trade: <font color="#980001">nj.com/giants/index.s</font> <font color="#980001">#nyg</font></span> </span><span class="meta entry-meta"><span class="published timestamp"><font color="#980001">half a minute ago</font></span> <span>via <font color="#980001">Twitter for iPhone</font></span> </span></span>[/quote]Now we're punishing Osi?
            [/quote]

</p>

I see it as more of a reminder to him that he has no power in this ordeal. by not playing, he's making his value worse...so.... CHOOSE WISELY!!!!</p>[/quote]
            if he continues to drag this out, it will hurt him in all aspects.
            [/quote]Is that the dudE from Braveheart?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]could something of been slipped into the finalizing of the CBA to make the Giants wait out Osi

[/quote]not sure what you mean but I know hold outs can be fined 30000 a day hecould retire tho[/quote]

the CBA isn't officiall signed and final. They are putting the finishing touche son it
              <u>
              like for how holdouts have to pay 30k a day,</u> maybe theres more thing in there that would benefit teams if a player holds out... i have no clue what but its just a thought
              [/quote]i love that. should be 50, but whatever. they sit out of training camp for a month and its close to a million

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]could something of been slipped into the finalizing of the CBA to make the Giants wait out Osi

[/quote]Does anyone know the reason that free agents cannot practice until tomorrow?
                [/quote]</p>

They can't play until the recertification of the union. Teams can sign FA's until them, but they can't participate on the field.</p>[/quote]ah, [Y]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]could something of been slipped into the finalizing of the CBA to make the Giants wait out Osi

<u>
                  like for how holdouts have to pay 30k a day,</u> maybe theres more thing in there that would benefit teams if a player holds out... i have no clue what but its just a thought
                  [/quote]i love that. should be 50, but whatever. they sit out of training camp for a month and its close to a million

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]<SPAN class=status-body><SPAN class=status-content><FONT color=#980001>MikeGarafolo</FONT> <SPAN class=actions>
                    <DIV><A id=status_star_98807313388945408 class="fav-action non-fav" title="favorite this tweet"></A></DIV>

</P></SPAN><SPAN class=entry-content>BREAKING: Giants rescind permission for Osi Umenyiora to seek a trade: <FONT color=#980001>nj.com/giants/index.s</FONT> <FONT color=#980001>#nyg</FONT></SPAN> </SPAN><SPAN class="meta entry-meta"><SPAN class="published timestamp"><FONT color=#980001>half a minute ago</FONT></SPAN> <SPAN>via <FONT color=#980001>Twitter for iPhone</FONT></SPAN> </SPAN></SPAN>[/quote]Now we're punishing Osi?
                    [/quote]

</P>

I see it as more of a reminder to him that he has no power in this ordeal. by not playing, he's making his value worse...so.... CHOOSE WISELY!!!!</P>

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</P>

No. Its the guy from Indiana Jones, guarding the Holy Grail.</P>
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]<span class="status-body"><span class="status-content"><font color="#980001">MikeGarafolo</font> <span class="actions">
                      <div><a class="fav-action non-fav" id="status_star_98807313388945408" title="favorite this tweet"></a></div>

</p></span><span class="entry-content">BREAKING: Giants rescind permission for Osi Umenyiora to seek a trade: <font color="#980001">nj.com/giants/index.s</font> <font color="#980001">#nyg</font></span> </span><span class="meta entry-meta"><span class="published timestamp"><font color="#980001">half a minute ago</font></span> <span>via <font color="#980001">Twitter for iPhone</font></span> </span></span>[/quote]Now we're punishing Osi?
                      [/quote]

</p>

I see it as more of a reminder to him that he has no power in this ordeal. by not playing, he's making his value worse...so.... CHOOSE WISELY!!!!</p>[/quote]
                      [/quote]nah its the guy from indiana jones who says " choose wisely..." when their looking for the holy grail.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]btw, i love my mocks at teh 12 spot
                        [/quote]
                        I bet you do. That is why Shock was such a dumbass to trade you.

Then you get your RB or WR with a great QB.
                        [/quote]

i have ur head spinning, u have no idea what im gonna do

but i love that i have ur attention

shock won it two years in a row and got a spot he feels comfy with and u don't care

im in ur head boyyyyy
                        [/quote]</P>

</P>

Plus I am a Utah KILLA ' ....Matt's right though Lando he's got u all paranoid android and ****.....this is very entertaining.</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]btw, i love my mocks at teh 12 spot
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

shock won it two years in a row and got a spot he feels comfy with and u don't care

im in ur head boyyyyy
                          [/quote]</p>

</p>

Plus I am a Utah KILLA ' ....Matt's right though Lando he's got u all paranoid android and ****.....this is very entertaining.</p>[/quote]

it is a beautiful thing

hes joining every mock on fantasyfootballcalculator trying to guess if its me

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

im in ur head boyyyyy
                            [/quote]</P>

</P>

Plus I am a Utah KILLA ' ....Matt's right though Lando he's got u all paranoid android and ****.....this is very entertaining.</P>[/quote]

it is a beautiful thing

[/quote] thats easy your the guy taking vick in the second round

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ny06"]<span class="status-body"><span class="status-content"><font color="#980001">MikeGarafolo</font> <span class="actions">
                              <div><a id="status_star_98807313388945408" class="fav-action non-fav" title="favorite this tweet"></a></div>

[/quote]

</p>

I see it as more of a reminder to him that he has no power in this ordeal. by not playing, he's making his value worse...so.... CHOOSE WISELY!!!!</p>

[/quote]
                              [/quote]</p>

No. Its the guy from Indiana Jones, guarding the Holy Grail.</p>[/quote]we have so much in common. []

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

im in ur head boyyyyy
                                [/quote]</P>

</P>

Plus I am a Utah KILLA ' ....Matt's right though Lando he's got u all paranoid android and ****.....this is very entertaining.</P>

[/quote]

it is a beautiful thing

[/quote]</P>

We've all been "Matt Killa's" over the past 2 years.</P>
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X