This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="dezzzR"]i even told him he could bring his laptop. still no go.</P>[/quote]

lmao
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

The Arizona game I can't go to at all.</P>

[/quote]

Of course not, you have to take your dog to the vet that day right?
      [/quote]</P>

No, it's the fact that I have a 3.5 hour drive back home and the game won't end till 11:30 ish and I have to get up early on Monday mornings.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol it made me laugh, i say in jest[/quote]

**** you too.... lol

Can't go on the 11th, because I have family obligations that day. My grandparents anniversary. There is no way in hell I leave them hanging out to dry on their special day so I can go to a game with you guys.

Family &gt; football

I was gonna see if my friend wanted to go and then I would catch up with you guys, but I guess that's for another season
        [/quote] listen bro, i got it.. get them Anny tickets to the game... well show grand pappy and mumsy a good time... are they familiar with power hour?[/quote]

My grandpa is a Jets fan

My grandma is a Pats fan

They both hate Eli's guts

Our idea of fun is not their idea of fun

I think they just want to stay at home (I don't blame them) and relax, nothing big.
        [/quote] do't worry i'll get em so **** faced they'll think they are at the jets - pats game[/quote]

LOL

You don't know my family, do you?
        [/quote] just a couple of the female members [] im obviously just breaking ur balls[/quote]

Hi daddy
        [/quote] poppa bud will do[/quote]

If ur my father, you got action young and early... god damn
        [/quote] i was a prodigy[/quote]</P>

i thought you were MMB i was mrs MMB and LT was mini MMB lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Wait a minute....</P>

I gave you a ring and the question.</P>

he gave you the question and no ring</P>

[/quote] u gotta show up to get the girl bro[/quote]</P>

Ah-ha.... I have that taken care of</P>

[/quote]</P>

theres a mrs LT!?! </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

theres a mrs LT!?! </P>

[/quote]</P>

Hell no! Not yet! Jebus Christ!!!!</P>

Lemme get through college first. Good Lord...</P>

I guess you missed earlier in this thread, MMB and myself "proposed" to IBB85</P>

I had a ring and question, Matt just had the question</P>

Now Matt's saying I gotta get the girl</P>

But I got that taken care of... I think?</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

The Arizona game I can't go to at all.</p>

[/quote]

Of course not, you have to take your dog to the vet that day right?
            [/quote]</p>

No, it's the fact that I have a 3.5 hour drive back home and the game won't end till 11:30 ish and I have to get up early on Monday mornings.</p>[/quote]

you can skip a day, you won't be the first, trust me.

but you won't because you think it's a good excuse not to come, thus fulfilling your master plan of never coming out.

[lunch time be back in an hour]

Comment

Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
                [/quote]

already did

I want one..

BAD
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

Wait a minute....</P>

this is another very true statement lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

I thought u were coming down here before the draft?</P>

[/quote]</P>

there has been alot of family stuff going on thats been not good so im def not making it all the way to delaware within the next week- i talked to one of my sisters the other day hopefully sometime in may but you will be gone by then so i prob wont see you around campus til rush week in the fall ill make my annual trip back down there..</P>

and to get the girl its baout YOU showing up.. not me. lol</P>

Comment

And to all, I got pics of the Giants 'Smoking Device' ready to be passed around in a PM, so lemme know if u wanna see it....... TRUST me you will!!!!!
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
                      [/quote]
                      What about me you *****.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

Wait a minute....</P>

this is another very true statement lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

I thought u were coming down here before the draft?</P>

[/quote]</P>

there has been alot of family stuff going on thats been not good so im def not making it all the way to delaware within the next week- i talked to one of my sisters the other day hopefully sometime in may but you will be gone by then so i prob wont see you around campus til rush week in the fall ill make my annual trip back down there..</P>

and to get the girl its baout YOU showing up.. not me. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Damn</P>

There goes that.</P>

Well, I'm actually taking a May term class this year, so maybe.... I dunno...</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
                          [/quote]

already did

I want one..

BAD[/quote]
                          Hand Crafted Jerome Baker piece...... Thank goodness its one of my best friends who owns it, I get to rip it a few days a week

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
                            [/quote]
                            What about me you *****.
                            [/quote]</P>

i guess its like a guys only thing cuz ive been witing since last night....</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
                              [/quote]
                              What about me you *****.
                              [/quote]</p>

i guess its like a guys only thing cuz ive been witing since last night....</p>[/quote]Sorry Lovey, I didnt know

BB4417 and IBB check the PMs

Comment

[/quote]
                                What about me you *****.
                                [/quote]
                                LOL totally deserving, I told you 1st....... But ya PM box has company, damn this makes me wanna roast, oh wait I can!!!!!

Good ol wendsday off, time for a day of NHL 09, Giants MBs, and burning down some Kush

Comment

Working...
                                X