X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

Morehead...

I'm sure not for you, but if you know anyone...
    World Music is having a sale on the following Strats...right AND lefties! lol</P>

http://www.worldmusicsupply.com/fend...elecaster.html</P>

with coupon code "BobGetsAmexi" you can get that basic for $379</P>

that $120 coup works for all the strats though I think(mex strats)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]George Clooney get's more tail than I don't know what. Now Stacey Keibler?

[/quote]</P>

om nom nom nom nom</P>

[/quote]

i dont speak ******ian

whats that mean?
      [/quote]</P>

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/nom+nom</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]customers for the most part are annoying. thee end.
        [/quote]</P>

Customers are the source of every dollar we earn.</P>

Thee real end.</P>

[/quote]whats that have to do with them being annoying? sure ill take their money but at the end of the day theyre stilll annoying. like this woman we have now. delivered her a couch saturday, she waits until yesterday to call up with an attitude, says theres a problem with the cushions( the ones she picked out)saying theyre too big now. and she doesnt want to pay for new ones. ANNOYING!!!!!
        [/quote]</P>

You have a horrible attitude. <U>Everyone wants it the way they want it.</U> She's bringing the couch into her house and has to live with it for years to come. And I'm sure she's paying plenty for it.</P>

This is not annoying. <U>Its an opportunity to demonstrate that you want her to be happy with her purchase. </U>And you are willing to do whatever you can to make it happen. This is a chance to develop loyalty in her for your company.</P>

What the hell is wrong with you? Furniture is personal. How is it you don't know this in your business.</P>

[/quote]lol are you serious? no im not the one with a horrible attitude, like i said she called us 3 days after delivery with the attitude. this womans been a ***** since the beginning. she picked the cushion, <U>the way she wants it, right</U>? NOW its not the right one and she wants us to pay for it. you have to draw a line somewhere mh. you have to have some control over the customer and i dont believe in letting people whether theyre customers or not walk all over you.

<U>by eating money and paying for her cushions? absolutely not. </U>
        [/quote]</P>

I know what the markup is on furniture Dez. You will be cutting off your nose to spite your face. This is the reality of buying custom furniture. Its going to cost you in the long run to give her a problem.</P>

If you knew she was a pain, you should have involved her more and had her approve it early on.</P>
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

<div class="report">

After meeting with free agent Steve Smith, Giants
          coach Tom Coughlin said that the receiver's recovery from knee surgery
          "is going to be a long haul."</p>
          </div>
          <div class="impact">
          In other words, the Giants are in no rush to sign
          Smith to a contract. The earliest the slot receiver will be ready is
          midseason, and even that may be optimistic. Smith is off the fantasy
          radar after catching 107 balls in 2009.
          </div>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
            lol Dezz's business won't be a business for long when it becomes his
            [/quote]</p>

lol....or his dad give's the business to like some random jobber he has working for him....</p>

oh wait...that's dezz too! lolololololol</p>

[/quote]

lol hes going to give it to dezz's lil sister who is still in HS

Dezz is going to become the evil older brother
            [/quote]</p>

Don't be surprised to see another killing spree if that happens.</p>[/quote]

i'll get on craigslist and alert the hookers
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Morehead...

I'm sure not for you, but if you know anyone...
              World Music is having a sale on the following Strats...right AND lefties! lol</P>

http://www.worldmusicsupply.com/fend...elecaster.html</P>

with coupon code "BobGetsAmexi" you can get that basic for $379</P>

that $120 coup works for all the strats though I think(mex strats)</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well I appreciate that. Mexican Strats all go for $499 everywhere. With the coupon thats a good deal.</P>

(Of course if Dez was selling them he would threaten to hit them over the head with it if they didn't buy it)</P>
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]George Clooney get's more tail than I don't know what. Now Stacey Keibler?

[/quote]</p>

om nom nom nom nom</p>

[/quote]

i dont speak ******ian

whats that mean?
                [/quote]</p>

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/nom+nom</p>[/quote]JP is verbally correct....and he's known to rock the microphone

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

lol....or his dad give's the business to like some random jobber he has working for him....</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]lol--interesting fact about the search sites around Jone's beach where they have been looking for bodies....there used to be a lot of eastern hognose snakes....now there's none. Official don't know why?

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

om nom nom nom nom</p>

[/quote]

i dont speak ******ian

whats that mean?
                    [/quote]</p>

http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/nom+nom</p>[/quote]JP is verbally correct....and he's known to rock the microphone
                    [/quote]

eww, Pizz wants to eat George Clooney

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]
                      <h1>Warren Jeffs sentenced to life in prison</h1>

Hey Lando, this is the Mormon from Texas, he had over 70 wives...maybe close to 20 of them were underage. Is this really your religion or is MMB just playin with you?

[/quote]
                      Nah man, they all **** with me. He is a fundamentalist weird extremist ****er. He is like the Al Queda to Muslims. Real Mormons only have one wife but back in the day there was lots of polygamy I guess. I was born in Vegas and just live here. I will be gone soon enough. That guy is so creepy though. How could you do that to kids...
                      [/quote]</p>

He's gunna find out what it means to be on the recieving end of sexual abuse. Can't rot in jail long enough.</p>[/quote]Ah ok Lando, I get it now. Yes--very disturbing that guy is. Using his religion to take advantage of young girls. Sick--that's why he's going away for a long time. A type of unlawful use of religion.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]lol--interesting fact about the search sites around Jone's beach where they have been looking for bodies....there used to be a lot of eastern hognose snakes....now there's none. Official don't know why?
                        [/quote]

Dezz's is using them for some ritual for when he cuts the hookers up for sacrifice

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]JP is verbally correct....and he's known to rock the microphone
                          [/quote]</P>

tru.story.bro.</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Remember the NYPD cops who allegedly raped that drunk fashion exec? They got off charges from the criminal trial. Yesterday Matta(senior) cop was in court for violation of procedures..Judge was pissed at him. Judge sentenced him to 1 yr in RIKERS. Of course it's on appeal for now. His buddy goes in front of Judge today.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]
                              <h1>Warren Jeffs sentenced to life in prison</h1>

Hey Lando, this is the Mormon from Texas, he had over 70 wives...maybe close to 20 of them were underage. Is this really your religion or is MMB just playin with you?

[/quote]
                              Nah man, they all **** with me. He is a fundamentalist weird extremist ****er. He is like the Al Queda to Muslims. Real Mormons only have one wife but back in the day there was lots of polygamy I guess. I was born in Vegas and just live here. I will be gone soon enough. That guy is so creepy though. How could you do that to kids...
                              [/quote]</p>

He's gunna find out what it means to be on the recieving end of sexual abuse. Can't rot in jail long enough.</p>[/quote]Ah ok Lando, I get it now. Yes--very disturbing that guy is. Using his religion to take advantage of young girls. Sick--that's why he's going away for a long time. A type of unlawful use of religion.

[/quote]

i haven't read anything about this guy or know who he is

can anybody sum it up real quick?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]if anybody is bored im mocking at fantasyfootballcalculator.com

im mocking for my other league
                                [/quote]
                                TONY ROMO!!!???

Comment

Working...
                                X