X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]this has been a terrible day here....of course my last day before I leave...and now I have reason to believe that if not by the end of the day, that my best friend will be fired while I'm gone. Prety awful feeling.[/quote]

damn man that blows

are u gonna give him a heads up?

What a dilemma
    [/quote]</p>

its a she...and she knows....
    but this company is so terrifying...they do this thing where they tell you what you did, but then tell you they dont know what the reprocussions are yet. And then you have to wait around wondering if youre going to have a ****ing job the next day.
    They pulled the same bull**** on me 2 years ago....TWO weeks I came in everyday wondering if that was the day I got the axe. How can you work like that?!!?

You should see her right now....she just so sullen....not even talking or anything.
    it's not like her. usually she's obnoxiously energetic....so it's kind of depressing &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]

Sounds pretty standard to me Piz....they gotta run the offense up the flag pole per say....they have to talk to your manager get the whole story...check to see if they fire you whether you can come back at them....there's a lot involved....I know it sucks to work in that situation...but they have to do their due diligence before making the decision on punishment.
    [/quote]

yea i agree...

awful to sit thru with everything up in the air but they do have to go through the correct channels
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

great move by the Raven to snag Lee Evans

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]this has been a terrible day here....of course my last day before I leave...and now I have reason to believe that if not by the end of the day, that my best friend will be fired while I'm gone. Prety awful feeling.[/quote]

damn man that blows

What a dilemma
        [/quote]</p>

but this company is so terrifying...they do this thing where they tell you what you did, but then tell you they dont know what the reprocussions are yet. And then you have to wait around wondering if youre going to have a ****ing job the next day.
        They pulled the same bull**** on me 2 years ago....TWO weeks I came in everyday wondering if that was the day I got the axe. How can you work like that?!!?

You should see her right now....she just so sullen....not even talking or anything.
        it's not like her. usually she's obnoxiously energetic....so it's kind of depressing &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]

Sounds pretty standard to me Piz....they gotta run the offense up the flag pole per say....they have to talk to your manager get the whole story...check to see if they fire you whether you can come back at them....there's a lot involved....I know it sucks to work in that situation...but they have to do their due diligence before making the decision on punishment.
        [/quote]

yea i agree...

awful to sit thru with everything up in the air but they do have to go through the correct channels
        [/quote]I don't know which is worse, the anticipation of being fired or actually being fired.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

damn man that blows

What a dilemma
          [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

yea i agree...

[/quote]I don't know which is worse, the anticipation of being fired or actually being fired.
          [/quote]

def being fired

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

damn man that blows

What a dilemma
            [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

yea i agree...

[/quote]

def being fired
            [/quote]eeh, yeah and it's compounded even further when you have people that depend on your salary. Whole thing stinks. True what D says about due diligence. Year back they fired a sales manager. The ex employee hired an attorney and we ended up paying him his full salary for +1 year.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
              def being fired
              [/quote]</P>

Yea definitely....because honestly....

**** looking for a job right now.</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

This will not be tough to get used to

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]This will not be tough to get used to

[/quote]</P>

hehe....I like his "I can do that" attitude. lol</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

hehe....I like his "I can do that" attitude. lol</p>[/quote]Yep-great perspective, can't wait to see his off the line speed.

Comment

So like I told you guy's -the nooner has been coming to my email every friday for a couple of years now. I was just looking for an email and I saw today's title: "See Jacqueline Suzanne's Catch!" -because I guess she's holding a fishing pole.

I could of sworn it said see jacqueline suzanne's snatch...haha lmao, it's the little things that amuse me.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]So like I told you guy's -the nooner has been coming to my email every friday for a couple of years now. I was just looking for an email and I saw today's title: "See Jacqueline Suzanne's Catch!" -because I guess she's holding a fishing pole.

I could of sworn it said see jacqueline suzanne's snatch...haha lmao, it's the little things that amuse me.
                        [/quote]

u saw what u wanted to see lol

Comment

[/quote]
                          It looks so wrong. lol Too soon...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]So like I told you guy's -the nooner has been coming to my email every friday for a couple of years now. I was just looking for an email and I saw today's title: "See Jacqueline Suzanne's Catch!" -because I guess she's holding a fishing pole.

[/quote]

u saw what u wanted to see lol
                            [/quote]So true, like buge hoobs, can't remember where I saw that recently.

JP--Have a Great Vacation!!

Great Weekend MMB and everyone else.

LT-out

Comment

This has got to be the longest ****ing day in the existence of long ****ing days!!!!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"]This will not be tough to get used to

[/quote]
                                It looks so wrong. lol Too soon...
                                [/quote]

lololol

it is

did u get my tweet?

Comment

Working...
                                X