This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
    [/quote]
    What about me you *****.
    [/quote]
    LOL totally deserving, I told you 1st....... But ya PM box has company, damn this makes me wanna roast, oh wait I can!!!!!

Good ol wendsday off, time for a day of NHL 09, Giants MBs, and burning down some Kush
    [/quote]</P>

she is beautiful[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
      [/quote]
      What about me you *****.
      [/quote]
      LOL totally deserving, I told you 1st....... But ya PM box has company, damn this makes me wanna roast, oh wait I can!!!!!

Good ol wendsday off, time for a day of NHL 09, Giants MBs, and burning down some Kush
      [/quote]</P>

What about me?</P>

Comment

Damn matt. So you been college hooping. That's good though that you're almost done. How did you like Monmouth? I really wanted to coach there but they had no openings.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
          [/quote]

already did

I want one..

BAD[/quote]
          Hand Crafted Jerome Baker piece...... Thank goodness its one of my best friends who owns it, I get to rip it a few days a week
          [/quote]

give me jeromes number, i want a price
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[/quote]
            What about me you *****.
            [/quote]

[/quote]
            Check ya pm

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]Damn matt. So you been college hooping. That's good though that you're almost done. How did you like Monmouth? I really wanted to coach there but they had no openings.[/quote]

from what i remember of it..

HELLUVA TIME!

lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
                [/quote]

already did

I want one..

BAD[/quote]
                Hand Crafted Jerome Baker piece...... Thank goodness its one of my best friends who owns it, I get to rip it a few days a week
                [/quote]

give me jeromes number, i want a price[/quote]
                Dude when my boy got it, it was the last of its kind...... The 1st time I saw it (wks ago) there were 2
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

bastages

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BiGbLuEJeW"]

<FONT color=#ff0000>Whos bringing the Blow ?</FONT> </P>

Or should I say</P>

Whos bringing the Blow ? </P>

[/quote] LMAO, ur a clown[/quote]</P>

Ok MMB il take that as a " sign me up" lol</P>

Comment

haha na those days are past me... but enjoy em while u can

Comment

WTF, LT= isnt coming to the Game either!?!?!??!?!

Dude whats the weak, halfassed excuse this time......
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Wouldn't the real LT be bringing the blow?

Comment

[quote user="BiGbLuEJeW"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BiGbLuEJeW"]

<font color="#ff0000">Whos bringing the Blow ?</font> </p>

Or should I say</p>

Whos bringing the Blow ? </p>

[/quote] LMAO, ur a clown[/quote]</p>

Ok MMB il take that as a " sign me up" lol</p>[/quote]
                            Check ya PM......... STONER!!!!!

LOL

Comment

his foot hurts

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]his foot hurts[/quote]
                                sure it aint TSS???

LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X