X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I have a theory.</P>

Since Eli looks like the kind of kid who used to get beat up for milk money, the most fervent Eli Cultists have had the same experience.</P>

Its like "one of them" made it big.</P>

Just a theory.</P>

[/quote] you cant have elite without eli[]
    [/quote]oooowwww, he didn't?. Dezz speaks the truth.
    [/quote]</P>

You also can't spell ELIminated from the playoffs at home without an offensive TD.</P>
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I have a theory.</p>

Since Eli looks like the kind of kid who used to get beat up for milk money, the most fervent Eli Cultists have had the same experience.</p>

Its like "one of them" made it big.</p>

Just a theory.</p>

[/quote]</p>

You also can't spell ELIminated from the playoffs at home without an offensive TD.</p>[/quote]3 years ago. your hatred is blinding you.

Comment

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I have a theory.</P>

Since Eli looks like the kind of kid who used to get beat up for milk money, the most fervent Eli Cultists have had the same experience.</P>

Its like "one of them" made it big.</P>

Just a theory.</P>

[/quote]</P>

You also can't spell ELIminated from the playoffs at home without an offensive TD.</P>

[/quote]3 years ago. your hatred is blinding you.
          [/quote]</P>

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!</P>
          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I have a theory.</p>

Since Eli looks like the kind of kid who used to get beat up for milk money, the most fervent Eli Cultists have had the same experience.</p>

Just a theory.</p>

[/quote]</p>

You also can't spell ELIminated from the playoffs at home without an offensive TD.</p>

[/quote]3 years ago. your hatred is blinding you.
            [/quote]</p>

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]howd he do in the playoffs a year before that smart guuyeee??

Comment

<h2>Meadowlands Stadium to Be Re-Named “MetLife Stadium”</h2>
              I'm fine with the name. My life insurance policies are with Met. When I go, I want my ashes spread on my seats and the field. We're are going to be working on our will soon, I'm going to add it.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I have a theory.</p>

Just a theory.</p>

[/quote]</p>

You also can't spell ELIminated from the playoffs at home without an offensive TD.</p>[/quote]3 years ago. your hatred is blinding you.
                [/quote]CAble Guy: "I'm Blinded" Come back here, so that I may brain thee!

Comment

"August 18, 2011 at 11:59 AM

assuming eli plays seven more years in the nfl, and his production
                  over those final seven years is equivalent to that of his first seven,
                  here is how he would rank on the following ALL-TIME lists (obviously
                  there are certain QB’s who are currently playing who will be on these
                  lists in seven years time, but even so….a LOT of great qb’s have already
                  played this game…and here is how eli would compare to them):

passing yards 8th: behind favre, marino, payton, elway, moon, tarkenton, and testaverde.

passes completed 6th: behind favre, marino, payton, elway and moon.

td passes 5th: behind favre, marino, payton, and tarkenton.

assuming he doesnt get hurt, which he basically never does, him
                  having another seven years in this league where he maintains his current
                  averages isnt really a stretch….especially considering that his current
                  averages factor in his rookie year where he threw only 6 td’s and
                  passed for only a 1000 yards.

its pretty funny…a guy who many knuckleheads claim is not even a top
                  15 QB currently in the league, is easily on pace to finish in the TOP
                  10 of ALL -TIME on 3 of the most important lists a QB can be o"

got that from repeatchamps. preeettty interesting....

Comment

Stupid Osi

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]"August 18, 2011 at 11:59 AM

assuming eli plays seven more years in the nfl, and his production
                      over those final seven years is equivalent to that of his first seven,
                      here is how he would rank on the following ALL-TIME lists (obviously
                      there are certain QB’s who are currently playing who will be on these
                      lists in seven years time, but even so….a LOT of great qb’s have already
                      played this game…and here is how eli would compare to them):

passing yards 8th: behind favre, marino, payton, elway, moon, tarkenton, and testaverde.

passes completed 6th: behind favre, marino, payton, elway and moon.

td passes 5th: behind favre, marino, payton, and tarkenton.

assuming he doesnt get hurt, which he basically never does, him
                      having another seven years in this league where he maintains his current
                      averages isnt really a stretch….especially considering that his current
                      averages factor in his rookie year where he threw only 6 td’s and
                      passed for only a 1000 yards.

its pretty funny…a guy who many knuckleheads claim is not even a top
                      15 QB currently in the league, is easily on pace to finish in the TOP
                      10 of ALL -TIME on 3 of the most important lists a QB can be o"

got that from repeatchamps. preeettty interesting....
                      [/quote]Yes--verrrryyy interesting. The newest debate all over the NY Post is Manning vs. Sanchez -who's the best?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Stupid Osi
                        [/quote]What did he do now?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Stupid Osi
                          [/quote]id love to drop kick him in the face. but i want to see as much as jpp as possible so

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Stupid Osi
                            [/quote]id love to drop kick him in the face. but i want to see as much as jpp as possible so
                            [/quote]He is such a dipshat. The pics I have seen of him look like he has gained upper body size. I don't know if that will slow him down a step

Comment

sexy

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Stupid Osi
                                [/quote]He is such a dipshat. The pics I have seen of him look like he has gained upper body size. I don't know if that will slow him down a step
                                [/quote]OK I see now--wtf?

You gotta be kidding? The NYG docs checked him out and cleared him.
                                Then Osi's agent sent him to Atlanta for an independent opinion that
                                gave the same diagnosis=Osi ok to play and does not require surgery.

Comment

Working...
                                X