This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

As for Bradshaw, he isn't a very fluid catcher of the ball, which leads to him not being overly relevant in the passing game; that and Eli has had troubles in recent years getting the ball to backs in a catchable position, its usually at their feet.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]I think "Hooligans" is really "Thurston Howell".[/quote]</P>

I think "Hooligans" is a great movie!!!</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="ny06"]

The one position that I feel would greatly help Eli is the tightend position. </p>

It's evindent that in Gilbride's offensive scheme the tightend is used sparingly. </p>

But if the Giants had a reliable tightend then Eli would not have to force throws to his wr's</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

that and we dont have a security blanket at RB lol....Tomlinson, Gore... Reggie Bush also comes to mind....those are guys who can make moves catching passes out of the backfield. I feel like we havent been successful out of that since like....idk, one of Tiki's last year.</p>

[/quote]

thats actually a misconception

bradshaw had 35 balls last year

[/quote]

actually i meant 47

thats top 10 in receptions for RBs last year
        [/quote]</p>

That stat is misleading. </p>

Your fooling yourself if you think defenses fear Bradshaw has a receiving option. </p>[/quote]

I think we are going to utilizine him the pass game more with lack of TE.

I think defenses fear any time bradshaw gets the ball in open space wtih his strength, speed, and quickness
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]only moorehead can ignore the coach saying whose fault the interception was but still try and think hes right

its sad at this point
          [/quote]</p>

You must have missed TC'c comments right after when he said he would rather Eli throw it away or take the sack on that play.</p>

In other words, he said just listen to what Moorehead has been saying for months.</p>[/quote]

obviously cuz it was intercepted.. who wouldn't rather have that than an intercpetion

since we're playing the obvious game, someone then followed up with would u rather have a completion for a gain, incompletion, or sack

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I can't wait to meet you guys!
            [/quote]</p>

I'll be the one pulling in the parking lot blasting "**** YOU, I'M FAMOUS" by Shooter Jennings, on full volume with some bump in my trunk. lol</p>[/quote]

i don't know why, its just because of shooter put for u people that tweet out ther

@shootermcgavin

@TheBillWalton

@*****_m_******

ARE ALL MUST FOLLOWS LMAO

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]Although, I do recall Bradshaw getting some good gains on 1 or 2 passes last year. But still....not really much of a threat.[/quote]</p>

I disagree. Bradshaw is definately a threat to catch it out of the backfield. He's not near as good as Tiki was, but he still makes a lot of plays as a pass receiver.</p>[/quote]

yea i think thats what it is

i think people are still hung up on the threat tiki was and then they see what Philly does \

I expect a bigger year for Bradshaw in the pass game - significant

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]I think "Hooligans" is really "Thurston Howell".[/quote]

haha i agree

i think MarvolousMike or whatever is manningbowl

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I can't wait to meet you guys!
                  [/quote]</p>

I'll be the one pulling in the parking lot blasting "**** YOU, I'M FAMOUS" by Shooter Jennings, on full volume with some bump in my trunk. lol</p>[/quote]hahaha. You should order t-shirts of you Leisure diving.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]only moorehead can ignore the coach saying whose fault the interception was but still try and think hes right

its sad at this point
                    [/quote]</P>

You must have missed TC'c comments right after when he said he would rather Eli throw it away or take the sack on that play.</P>

In other words, he said just listen to what Moorehead has been saying for months.</P>

[/quote]

obviously cuz it was intercepted.. who wouldn't rather have that than an intercpetion

since we're playing the obvious game, someone then followed up with would u rather have a completion for a gain, incompletion, or sack
                    [/quote]</P>

maybe you can explain Eli's explaination of the first pick. he said it was 4th down so he didn't want to take a sack or throw it away.......makes sense.</P>

It was 2nd and 10.</P>

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...f-01c9e8405357</P>
                    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

LT - PM

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

its sad at this point
                        [/quote]</p>

You must have missed TC'c comments right after when he said he would rather Eli throw it away or take the sack on that play.</p>

In other words, he said just listen to what Moorehead has been saying for months.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

maybe you can explain Eli's explaination of the first pick. he said it was 4th down so he didn't want to take a sack or throw it away.......makes sense.</p>

It was 2nd and 10.</p>

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...f-01c9e8405357</p>[/quote]

im no therapist pappy

all i know is that two receivers ran the wrong route on the interception

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

its sad at this point
                          [/quote]</P>

You must have missed TC'c comments right after when he said he would rather Eli throw it away or take the sack on that play.</P>

In other words, he said just listen to what Moorehead has been saying for months.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

maybe you can explain Eli's explaination of the first pick. he said it was 4th down so he didn't want to take a sack or throw it away.......makes sense.</P>

It was 2nd and 10.</P>

[/quote]

im no therapist pappy

[/quote]</P>

And he threw it up for grabs anyway. You don't see a problem with that?</P>
                          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

its sad at this point
                            [/quote]</p>

In other words, he said just listen to what Moorehead has been saying for months.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

maybe you can explain Eli's explaination of the first pick. he said it was 4th down so he didn't want to take a sack or throw it away.......makes sense.</p>

It was 2nd and 10.</p>

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...f-01c9e8405357</p>

[/quote]

im no therapist pappy

[/quote]</p>

And he threw it up for grabs anyway. You don't see a problem with that?</p>[/quote]

So let me get this straight - had this been a completion, u'd still have an issue with it?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

its sad at this point
                              [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

It was 2nd and 10.</P>

[/quote]

im no therapist pappy

[/quote]</P>

And he threw it up for grabs anyway. You don't see a problem with that?</P>[/quote]nah...Eli done it just to **** you off.

Comment

[quote user="byron"][/quote]
                                Your wife tell you I called?

Comment

Working...
                                X