X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

I vent....it's actually what normal people do...</P>

the people who keep it in are the ones who shoot up schools and work places....or in some stranger cases, are internet tough guys. But we don't know any of them luckily.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Washington (CNN) -- A nonpartisan panel reporting to Congress says the United States is wasting $12 million a day among contracts issued in support of American efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan.</P>

The Commission on Wartime Contracting spent the past three years documenting whether American funding went where it was supposed to. The findings show misdirected money has totaled between $31 billion and $60 billion, and that both the government and the contractors are to blame for fraud and waste.</P>

Commissioner Katherine Schinasi told reporters at a news conference Wednesday that the numbers don't seem to have an impact on people concerned about spending.</P>

To make it easier to grasp the magnitude of the problem, Schinasi said, "we've broken it down to $12 million a day."</P>

"We are wasting $12 million a day," she said, "maybe that will make a difference."</P>

The study looked at contracts from 2001 through the projected end of fiscal year 2011.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thats a little over $4Billion per year. Its not good to waste money of course, but thats less than one tenth of one percent of the budget.</P>

[/quote]

when u put it that way - it makes me feel better

[/quote]</P>

Everytime you guys bring up anything political, or tax related....I bring this up, as literally my ONLY point, because it's a huge problem in my eyes, and nobody even acknowledges it!! lol.
      Now because CNN posts it, it's relevant? *****, please!! I know more than CNN, yall motha****az just dont know me!</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</p>

one of our main central air units is completley ****ing frozen, and it's getting hot as balls in here.

we have 5 central air units out back, the 2 huge ones cool the main floor, the others just do smaller sections, and when 1 of the big ones isnt on.....its bad. lol

seriously....**** this place.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</p>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</p>[/quote]

thats why dezz kills hookers. Looks for love in his own way to make up for pizz's lack of love

now we're starting to get deep into the Depizz mind
        [/quote]that was pretty mean mh. not everyone deals with **** the same way.
        [/quote]

uhm?

didn't u just post this picture?

[/quote]yea obviously that was a joke. mh went for his jug for no reason.

Comment

phils throwing gas[]

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</P>

one of our main central air units is completley ****ing frozen, and it's getting hot as balls in here.

we have 5 central air units out back, the 2 huge ones cool the main floor, the others just do smaller sections, and when 1 of the big ones isnt on.....its bad. lol

seriously....**** this place.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</P>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</P>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</P>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend.** At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</P>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</P>

[/quote]I'm setting here*wondering why the need to attack*JP for the above..I mean It didn't throw me*in the least but whatever you have right to how feel and the*freedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with as*few problems as possible as I'm sure you are*MH....</P>

I like everyone here I don't want*to dink I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever*</P>[/quote]

I didn't take it as an attack. Although I did see the typical MH hipster attitude. "I was miserable before you knew what miserable was!!"
              I don't care man, it's all good. People in this thread ***** about every day going ons all the time. It's just an outlet. If I knew it bugged him I wouldnt have............well........... actually I probably would do it more often...but lets get back on topic! I just assume that MH thinks that since I'm 28 years old, it's all rainbows and butterflies...blue skies, broken hearts, next 12 exits!

A little ranting never hurt anyone.....I mean, ****...we deal with Morehead everyday, don't we?
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]phils throwing gas[]
                [/quote]

he really is...94 minimum works for me!

now fix your sig, and put up an avatar!
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</P>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</P>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</P>[/quote] I didn't take it as an attack. Although I did see the typical MH hipster attitude. "I was miserable before you knew what miserable was!!" I don't care man, it's all good. People in this thread ***** about every day going ons all the time. It's just an outlet. If I knew it bugged him I wouldnt have............well........... actually I probably would do it more often...but lets get back on topic! I just assume that MH thinks that since I'm 28 years old, it's all rainbows and butterflies...blue skies, broken hearts, next 12 exits! A little ranting never hurt anyone.....I mean, ****...we deal with Morehead everyday, don't we? [/quote] ok JP friends should have each others backs just trying to be there

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend.** At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</P>

[/quote]I'm setting here*wondering why the need to attack*JP for the above..I mean It didn't throw me*in the least but whatever you have right to how feel and the*freedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with as*few problems as possible as I'm sure you are*MH....</P>

I like everyone here I don't want*to be an*ass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever*</P>[/quote] I didn't take it as an attack. Although I did see the typical MH hipster attitude. "I was miserable before you knew what miserable was!!" I don't care man, it's all good. People in this thread ***** about every day going ons all the time. It's just an outlet. If I knew it bugged him I wouldnt have............well........... actually I probably would do it more often...but lets get back on topic! I just assume that MH thinks that since I'm 28 years old, it's all rainbows and butterflies...blue skies, broken hearts, next 12 exits! A little ranting never hurt anyone.....I mean, ****...we deal with Morehead everyday, don't we? [/quote] ok JP friends should have each others backs just trying to be there[/quote]

you know it, bro....i know you always mean well, and trust me, everyone appreciates it around here!!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Thanks JP....</P>

I'll take my hex of the red sox for now</P>

Comment

Landon you have mail !</P>

</P>

I'm the black collar maledog you all can call me Mr Dog!</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
                          Let's assume Foster, Rice and AP are gone. Who do you take MH?

[/quote]</P>

Unfortunately....they won't be.</P>
                          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</P>

[/quote] I didn't take it as an attack. Although I did see the typical MH hipster attitude. "I was miserable before you knew what miserable was!!" I don't care man, it's all good. People in this thread ***** about every day going ons all the time. It's just an outlet. If I knew it bugged him I wouldnt have............well........... actually I probably would do it more often...but lets get back on topic! I just assume that MH thinks that since I'm 28 years old, it's all rainbows and butterflies...blue skies, broken hearts, next 12 exits! A little ranting never hurt anyone.....I mean, ****...we deal with Morehead everyday, don't we? [/quote] ok JP friends should have each others backs just trying to be there[/quote] you know it, bro....i know you always mean well, and trust me, everyone appreciates it around here!![/quote]</P>

Well I regret saying anything Pizz. I'm sorry. None of us can walk in someone else's shoes.</P>

For the record, it wasn't an attempt to try to trump your difficulty with anything I've ever gone through.</P>

Its just that I've developed a few philosophies about certain things that are important to me. Appreciating whatone hasis one of them. </P>

So actually it was a pathetic attempt to be helpful. It wasn't an attempt to be mean. But it wasn't very skillful.</P>

Comment

Morehead crowns Lando as <FONT size=4>THE WINNER!!</FONT></P>

<FONT size=4></FONT></P>

http://boards.giants.com/forums/1/2217457/ShowThread.aspx</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</p>

seriously....**** this place.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</p>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</p>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</p>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</p>

[/quote] I didn't take it as an attack. Although I did see the typical MH hipster attitude. "I was miserable before you knew what miserable was!!" I don't care man, it's all good. People in this thread ***** about every day going ons all the time. It's just an outlet. If I knew it bugged him I wouldnt have............well........... actually I probably would do it more often...but lets get back on topic! I just assume that MH thinks that since I'm 28 years old, it's all rainbows and butterflies...blue skies, broken hearts, next 12 exits! A little ranting never hurt anyone.....I mean, ****...we deal with Morehead everyday, don't we? [/quote] ok JP friends should have each others backs just trying to be there[/quote] you know it, bro....i know you always mean well, and trust me, everyone appreciates it around here!![/quote]</p>

Well I regret saying anything Pizz. I'm sorry. None of us can walk in someone else's shoes.</p>

For the record, it wasn't an attempt to try to trump your difficulty with anything I've ever gone through.</p>

Its just that I've developed a few philosophies about certain things that are important to me. Appreciating whatone hasis one of them. </p>

So actually it was a pathetic attempt to be helpful. It wasn't an attempt to be mean. But it wasn't very skillful.</p>[/quote]Group hug time!! I always consider everyone meaning well here with their intentions. Not to make excuses---We are all human, and sometimes--me more than other's say things that can be taken the wrong way. Then if you add the fact that we are writing and not conversing-that lends itself to even more ambiguity (sp?) as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X