This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

I asked to post the order a while ago but no one did. Here is what I know...

1. Daven
    2. Landon
    3. LT
    4. MH
    6. Shock
    8. B
    12. Matt

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
      Let's assume Foster, Rice and AP are gone. Who do you take MH?

[/quote]</p>

Unfortunately....they won't be.</p>[/quote]
      You lost me? Would you not be happy if one of those 3 dropped to you or you like Charles?

[/quote]

personally

i think the new top 3 is AP, Rice, Charles

this CJ thing has an ugly turn and alot of people are saying that Foster's hamstring is a tear... that means he'll miss like the first 4 weeks of the season
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]what do you THINK my prediction was?
        [/quote]
        You said the Yanks would win the next 2 games....and uhhhhh

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

You lost me? Would you not be happy if one of those 3 dropped to you or you like Charles?

[/quote]

personally

this CJ thing has an ugly turn and alot of people are saying that Foster's hamstring is a tear... that means he'll miss like the first 4 weeks of the season
          [/quote]
          I like CJ2K ahead of Charles but Charles scares me. Foster could be hurt all year. Mendenhall could sneak up in there to.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

To make this day worse (I'm working a full shift....and wasn't asked until I got here this morning)...</P>

one of our main central air units is completley ****ing frozen, and it's getting hot as balls in here.

we have 5 central air units out back, the 2 huge ones cool the main floor, the others just do smaller sections, and when 1 of the big ones isnt on.....its bad. lol

seriously....**** this place.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Pizz...you really need a girlfriend. At least someone to give you a hug every day and tell you its alright.</P>

I mean I've had life kick me in the teeth, 10 X worse than you will ever see, and I can't ever remember being as morose as you.</P>

[/quote]I'm setting herewondering why the need to attackJP for the above..I mean It didn't throw mein the least but whatever you have right to how feel and thefreedom of speck....But I wonder how it is you know what JP's life has been like and how you know what the future will bring him..... I looked up morose cause I wasn't sure what meant...I guess we all get a little crabby and down once in a while and we vent, its good to let out... At any rate I hope JP live a charmed life with asfew problems as possible as I'm sure you areMH....</P>

I like everyone here I don't wantto be anass I just don't understand the need attack him like that or any body else for that matter....whatever</P>[/quote]

lol i guess if B is saying

when i read it i didn't really think anything of it
            [/quote]I was talking about what JP said....and it wasn'nt about the hug part but more about the way he said it adding morose as the finale nail....I guess I took it all wrong again....[/quote]

na was just one of those weird things where everybody read it a certain way

u coming to thee game or what man?!
            [/quote]I'm not sure yet Matt... Jake doesn't want to make the trip this year having a new born and all I understand that...And I haven't thrown it by the wife yet, we have another dog we hope is bred not sure what the due date is I going to try..but it hinges on someone making the trip with me...its a long drive[/quote]Yes-good luck finding someone...<FONT color=#0000ff>would be great to meet ya</FONT> B. You are up in Maine right? How many dogs do you actually have up there. My little guy absolutely loves animals, dogs in particular...he would be in heaven with those pups.
            [/quote] Same here LT...yeah Maine...lets see 5 females Rocks,Zoey, Kara, are the blacks, Maddy, MMB we call him Bud yellows, then there is Grace, the cholate and 9 yellowpups 4 weeks old..[/quote]

haha well make sure u give Bud extra munchies and visine and he'll be CHILLIN
            [/quote]lol he's good boy..just like you...loves chasing balls.....[/quote]

nothing like setting out for a goal and getting it
            [/quote] I love ya man my abovepost didn't come out just right ....acturaly I 8 spot the best place to be in the draft you'll see[/quote]

lol idc - it was funny

u need to break balls more around here

i have the 12 spot, i just think the best value spot is the 4 spot - although with the latest news on a certain RB - im not so sure
            [/quote]yeah I know cj not signed AF what knee or something? lot of two back systems Idk what will be there at eight for me I my be looking wrs hard

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

personally

[/quote]
              I like CJ2K ahead of Charles but Charles scares me. Foster could be hurt all year. Mendenhall could sneak up in there to.
              [/quote]

CJ is past the point of hold out for me.

IF he does sign he'll be hurt and/or behind

Hes not a top 3 value in my eyes right now

Comment

Red Sox have 27 games left and are 17 away from 100. Morehead's prediction looks to be a winner...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

I love the fact that we are going to take the division

MMB guarantee - put it in ur sig
                  [/quote]

Comment

whats everyone think about PM this year the neck thing has me wondering about him and the colts ....

Comment

[quote user="byron"]whats everyone think about PM this year the neck thing has me wondering about him and the colts ....[/quote]

i could tell ya, but then i'd have to kill ya

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Like I said, I didn't view it as an attack either, so i's all good...for ril I work the late shift again, so I'm not even at the branch yet lol. Luckily it won't be as long a day as yesterday was. be back around 11[/quote]

if u can't find an AC to blow on you, find a teller to blow you

it'll take ur mind off the heat
                        [/quote]</P>

Probably the best idea youve had. There's already a few young ladies here fighting for my attention.</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]We are playing our next gig on October 7th. Right after a wedding rehearsal dinner. So we are adding "Love Stinks" and "White Wedding" to our playlist.[/quote]haha...but it is good to keep it fresh...we got stale never adding much new stuff drove me crazy ..

Comment

[quote user="byron"]whats everyone think about PM this year the neck thing has me wondering about him and the colts ....[/quote]
                            I think he will be fine. I guess if he takes a bad hit it could go real wrong but that is the case with anyone. I would take him with full confidence. I also think it would not be a huge surprise if the Colts missed the playoffs this year.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]whats everyone think about PM this year the neck thing has me wondering about him and the colts ....[/quote]

i could tell ya, but then i'd have to kill ya
                              [/quote]haha...yeah I say we are either on the same page or at opposite ends and if its the latter the case I know I'm right....its going to be an interesting year in the nfl I think

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"]whats everyone think about PM this year the neck thing has me wondering about him and the colts ....[/quote]
                                I think he will be fine. I guess if he takes a bad hit it could go real wrong but that is the case with anyone. I would take him with full confidence. I also think it would not be a huge surprise if the Colts missed the playoffs this year.
                                [/quote]hummm...I also wonder about A Collie how many more head shorts can that guy take

Comment

Working...
                                X