This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

miller light commercials..................suck to say the least.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]murderer[/quote]</P>

Pizz is the Charlie Manson of MB threads. Without the two "M"s, this thread is a nightmare.</P>

[/quote]

goddamn right old man

but i think we have to go over the trade rules to clear it all up

A) I thought we were going to let Blondie put trades thru on her arm

B) Only time we don't is if there is an uproar and think that somebody is cheating
      [/quote]</P>

I'm sure you can see my problem with the trade yesterday. Scrappy was not trying to improve his team.</P>

But I will leave it to her on the trades. </P>

I just didn't know that we changed the rules from last year. But its dropped as far as I'm concerned.</P>

[/quote]

eh it depends. If he is that high on Kolb it could be. He does have 2 starting WRs and personally I didn't want to lose Marshall. I think Marshall getsback on track this year
      [/quote]</P>

Don't bull**** a bull****ter.</P>

You got the best three players in the deal. Cutler is a waste. Shouldn't have been drafted.</P>

He could have gone on the waiver wire and got a better QB.</P>

[/quote]

interesting that bull****ter isnt' blocked out

I disagree. Cutler was a backup QB for him becuase he wnats to go with Kolb

Plus he had Chicagos goalline back

and he has 2 good receivers. I dont care waht the numbers say last year, i'll put money on it that both Marshall and Boldin have better years than Moss

Infact if your so high on moss lets work something out

Romo &amp; Moss 4 Rivers
      [/quote]</P>

Maybe next week. But it wouldn't be Moss.</P>
      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

are "inreesewetrust" articles not opening for anybody?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]are "inreesewetrust" articles not opening for anybody?
          [/quote]</P>

Opened for me. The first article claims that Eli is set to make his 204th start. They don't have good math skills....Do they?</P>
          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

good mroningggggggggggggggggggg

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][/quote]Nice![/quote]

is your avatar still not working?
              [/quote]I don't know-LT is insulted and does not care to check it out.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]good mroningggggggggggggggggggg[/quote]GM Manda

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Walking around this plant is kind of scary....cant tell if everyone looks at me cuz they dont recognize me....because they think im important (not likely) or if they are all just really creepy. lmao[/quote]

maybe they heard of your, uhm, "WORK" in Long Island
                  [/quote]</p>

ohh ok....well at least they fear me, that's good....
                  maybe it will get me free lunch in the cafeteria...</p>[/quote]

yea if they ask what you want just don't say some fava beans and a bottle of chianti

[/quote]Goes really well with Liver. []

Comment

<U>Over or Under</U></P>

Greg Jones 6 tackles this Sunday. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

<u>Over or Under</u></p>

Greg Jones 6 tackles this Sunday. </p>[/quote]under

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

<u>Over or Under</u></p>

Greg Jones 6 tackles this Sunday. </p>[/quote]He will have plenty of opps with wash running game. I think 6 is reasonable.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Don't bull**** a bull****ter.

You got the best three players in the deal. Cutler is a waste. Shouldn't have been drafted.</p>

He could have gone on the waiver wire and got a better QB.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Personally i think Cutler could have a pretty good comeback season...</p>[/quote]

so do i

He has a chip on his shoulder and he get Roy Williams there plus a goalline and short yardage back in Barber which was a huge issue for them last year

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]good mroningggggggggggggggggggg[/quote]GM Manda
                            [/quote]</P>

hello hello... i have had an insane two weeks and i am just exhausted. between our renvotations and the disasters weve had during it plus all this weather and flooding ive been miserable. however, today i find myself in a very good mood........... hmmmmm i wonder why!!!!!</P>

hows your son feeling, LT?</P>

Comment

REg: The daven/Terror Squad Trade. What the problem is?

<table id="yui_3_3_0_10_131549189672126" class=""><tbody id="yui_3_3_0_10_131549189672125"><tr id="yui_3_3_0_10_131549189672132" class="row1 transaction-1 double-transaction trade"><td id="yui_3_3_0_10_131549189672147" class="date">Sep 7 5:47pm</td><td id="yui_3_3_0_10_131549189672133" class="player">Miles Austin(Dal - WR)
                              Santana Moss(Was - WR)
                              Tony Romo(Dal - QB)
                              </td><td id="yui_3_3_0_10_131549189672131">Trade</td><td id="yui_3_3_0_10_131549189672161" class="team-name">Daven the Third</td><td id="yui_3_3_0_10_131549189672160" class="team-name">Terror Squad</td><td><span class="user-id">Mike</span></td></tr><tr id="yui_3_3_0_10_131549189672145" class="row2 transaction-1 double-transaction trade"><td id="yui_3_3_0_10_131549189672146">
                              </td><td id="yui_3_3_0_10_131549189672144" class="player">Brandon Marshall(Mia - WR)
                              Anquan Boldin(Bal - WR)
                              Jay Cutler(Chi - QB)
                              Marion Barber(Chi - RB)
                              </td><td id="yui_3_3_0_10_131549189672151">
                              </td><td id="yui_3_3_0_10_131549189672152" class="team-name">Terror Squad</td><td id="yui_3_3_0_10_131549189672153" class="team-name">Daven the Third</td><td id="yui_3_3_0_10_131549189672154"><span id="yui_3_3_0_10_131549189672155" class="user-id">Matt "THE CHAMP" Meyer</span></td></tr></tbody></table>

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]Moss Boldin Marshall and cutler are all absolutely useless.

Cngrats on fleecing him while you could.[/quote]

not denying i got the better end of the deal

but i dont think its as dramatic as u guys are making it seem

and ur def sleeping on marshall and boldin
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X