Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

damn right he does
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
      <span class="timeline">Chris Mortensen</span>

Manning actually just got out of surgery. No plans for injured reserve as doctors monitor fusion result, per sources.

Official: Sources say Manning had surgery this am - cervical fusion with
      2-3 month minimum recovery.No word on whether he will be put on IR.

RUMOR MY ASSSSSSSSS

Comment

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?Justin Tuck is questionable for Sunday's game vs. the Redskins.[:@]</span></h6>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
          <SPAN class=timeline>Chris Mortensen</SPAN>

Manning actually just got out of surgery. No plans for injured reserve as doctors monitor fusion result, per sources.

Official: Sources say Manning had surgery this am - cervical fusion with 2-3 month minimum recovery.No word on whether he will be put on IR.

RUMOR MY ASSSSSSSSS
          [/quote]</P>

it was a rumor on Sunday like I said...</P>

cuz obviously if he just HAD the surgery, it didn't happen on sunday, DID IT!?!?</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]
            <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'>
            <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>?Justin Tuck is questionable for Sunday's game vs. the Redskins.[:@]</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

WEEEAAK!!!</P>
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

redskins fan on this sunday
              "Well I just had a vision of a 3 headed running game, running up and down
              funky blue Jerseys like Big Mama whuppin lil Junebug for stealing her
              Hog Maws. Memba Soup told ja. Helu Dookin! All Torrain Huffy Wit 22s
              diggin all up in nat New York City booty butt!! He Lu, He Knew, He Du be
              scoring a whole lot on Fedex Field sons!

HTTR!!!!!!"

classic.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]redskins fan on this sunday

HTTR!!!!!!"

classic.
                [/quote]

i dont speak phonics
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]redskins fan on this sunday

HTTR!!!!!!"

classic.
                  [/quote]

I don't understand this...and I don't think it's classic.

Comment

NotoriousOHM <span class="timeline">Ohm Youngmisuk</span>

Tuck
                    wants to be extremely careful with his neck. He won't risk it over a
                    game. He didn't sound too confident about Sunday but still hopeful

Comment

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Of course Eli Manning
                      knows which quarterback's 208-gamer is the longest active
                      consecutive-games streak in the NFL. That would be his big brother,
                      Peyton, and you don't have to be a member of the Manning family to have
                      heard something about that streak coming to an end this weekend.

But when pressed on it Wednesday, Eli Manning said he didn't know what the second-longest
                      active consecutive-games streak by an NFL quarterback is. Which was
                      hard to believe, because it's a 103-game streak by Eli himself.

"I don't know what my number is," the New York Giants'
                      quarterback said after Wednesday's practice. "You try to be out there
                      every week on the field with your teammates. It's not something that I'm
                      keeping track of."

Eli's durability currently stands him in almost comical contrast to
                      the rest of his team. Since the start of training camp, the defense has
                      lost four cornerbacks, two linebackers and defensive end Osi Umenyiora to injury. One of the cornerbacks, Terrell Thomas, was a starter, as was linebacker Jonathan Goff,
                      and both are gone for the season. Defensive injuries became the
                      dominant Giants storyline in the second half of the preseason, after the
                      story in the first half was the number of key players they'd lost on
                      offense in free agency.

With all of that going on, Eli Manning and his remarkable durability
                      become more important than ever. The Giants enter this season with the
                      thinnest roster they've ever given head coach Tom Coughlin. And if
                      they're going to overcome that, they're going to need the people on whom
                      they really count to play at the highest possible level for them.
                      Coughlin believes Manning to be such a person, and that the
                      consecutive-games streak shows it.

"It means he's been able to display toughness and competitiveness,"
                      Coughlin said. "One week, he was out all week with a shoulder injury and
                      he still played. He has that desire and he has that toughness, both
                      physical and mental. He said the first time he walked into my office
                      that he wanted to be the quarterback of this team and the leader of this
                      team, and he has demonstrated that consistently."

For some reason, outside the organization, Manning takes a lot of
                      grief. There's a perception among fans, Giants and otherwise, that he's
                      somehow not as good as he should be. And the consensus public opinion
                      surely diverged with his own last month when he said that thing about
                      considering himself an "elite" quarterback and in Tom Brady's
                      class. The 25 interceptions he threw last season obviously don't help
                      the outside perception, and he knows that. But lost among the criticism
                      is the fact that Manning is under center for his team every single week,
                      no matter what.

"You try to work hard during the offseason, prevent the pulls, those
                      things can be prevented a little bit," Manning said. "Also, I'm not
                      running as much as a lot of these guys and doing as much cutting. The
                      quarterback, you can play with a lot of big injuries. But if you get a
                      little injury, like an index finger or a thumb that most people can play
                      with, sometimes you can't. I've stayed away from some of those."

It's not just that Manning never misses a game. He also happens to
                      perform at a very high level. He makes no trouble for the organization
                      off the field. He puts an excellent face on one of the league's proudest
                      franchises. He's looked at without question as the leader of the team
                      by everyone in the locker room. More than half the teams in the league
                      would be happy to swap their quarterback situations for Manning
                      straight-up, right this minute. The Giants are, in fact, playing such a
                      team Sunday.

"Eli is an excellent quarterback," Washington Redskins
                      coach Mike Shanahan said. "But one of the things about being a
                      quarterback in this league: If you don't take your team to the playoffs
                      there will always be some questions. When you don't make the playoffs,
                      people are going to look at the quarterback, and that's just the nature
                      of this business. But I think Eli showed everybody with what he did in
                      the Super Bowl, and I'm sure he'll get back to that type of play."

The Giants need him to, if they're to have any hope of making the
                      playoffs for the first time in three years. Injuries have ravaged their
                      defense. The salary cap inhibited them in free agency. They are, very
                      simply, not as strong or as deep a roster as we have come to expect the
                      Giants to be. But they still have Pro Bowl-caliber players on whom they
                      can rely -- players like Justin Tuck and Hakeem Nicks and Ahmad Bradshaw,
                      to name a few. And at quarterback, they have Eli Manning, who's been
                      there for them for 103 straight games and counting. More than ever, as
                      the 2011 season dawns, they're counting on him now.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]redskins fan on this sunday

HTTR!!!!!!"

classic.
                        [/quote]

[/quote]well youre not classic. maybe thats why.

whats a hog maw? haha

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]redskins fan on this sunday
                          "Well I just had a vision of a 3 headed running game, running up and down funky blue Jerseys like Big Mama whuppin lil Junebug for stealing her Hog Maws. Memba Soup told ja. Helu Dookin! All Torrain Huffy Wit 22s diggin all up in nat New York City booty butt!! He Lu, He Knew, He Du be scoring a whole lot on Fedex Field sons! HTTR!!!!!!"

classic.
                          [/quote]

whats a hog maw? haha
                          [/quote]</P>

Well I don't think its classic.</P>

And I am <U>definately</U> classic.</P>
                          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

If Greg Jones starts on Sunday he will be the first rookie defensive player to start since LT.

Crazy stat there....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]redskins fan on this sunday
                              "Well I just had a vision of a 3 headed running game, running up and down funky blue Jerseys like Big Mama whuppin lil Junebug for stealing her Hog Maws. Memba Soup told ja. Helu Dookin! All Torrain Huffy Wit 22s diggin all up in nat New York City booty butt!! He Lu, He Knew, He Du be scoring a whole lot on Fedex Field sons! HTTR!!!!!!"

classic.
                              [/quote]

whats a hog maw? haha
                              [/quote]</p>

Well I don't think its classic.</p>

And I am <u>definately</u> classic.</p>[/quote]classic as in funny, not old

Comment

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}"><span>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span>=qUlQwLvgW64&amp;feature=feedbul</span></h6>im going to say it. hes better than nicks. deep threat anyway

great vid but do yourselves a favor and mute that god awful music.

Comment

Working...
                                X