X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]can you just stop the arguing and get down to what is really bugging your asses?!? the BlueJays scare you.. just admit it.[/quote]</P>

oh yea! i forgot they still had a team up there!!</P>

[/quote]once we 2 game sweep your second favourite team.. than we take it to the Yanks.. 15 games back be afraid lol need to get within 10 or i lose a bet to NY06 [/quote]</P>

hehe....good luck to ya...although I'd hate to see ny06 have to take canadian money for anything....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]can you just stop the arguing and get down to what is really bugging your asses?!? the BlueJays scare you.. just admit it.[/quote]</P>

[/quote]once we 2 game sweep your second favourite team.. than we take it to the Yanks.. 15 games back be afraid lol need to get within 10 or i lose a bet to NY06 [/quote]</P>

hehe....good luck to ya...although I'd hate to see ny06 have to take Canadian money for anything....</P>[/quote]fyi jackass its for sig control.. he's going to unclassy Bandys profile with some raw raw America crap lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Who wins...

Raiders or Broncos?
        [/quote]</p>

Since I believe that Denver may be the sleeper team of the NFL, I say Denver.</p>

Who has more FF points Lando?....McGahee or Knowshon.</p>[/quote]
        Knowshon and Oakland wins.
        [/quote]homo

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="JPizzack"]

hehe....good luck to ya...although I'd hate to see ny06 have to take Canadian money for anything....</P>

[/quote]fyi jackass its for sig control.. he's going to unclassy Bandys profile with some raw raw America crap lol[/quote]</P>

hahaha cant wait to see it.</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]homo[/quote]
            Tony

Comment

<div class="report">

Giants RE Osi Umenyiora has resumed running on his surgically repaired right knee.</p>
              </div>
              <div class="impact">
              It's a good sign for Osi, but we still wouldn't bet
              on him playing in a game for another week or two. Jason Pierre-Paul
              started the opener against the Redskins and racked up six tackles (five
              solo), two sacks, and a forced fumble. Umenyiora can still help in a
              rotation at the very least, but the Giants will have a difficult time
              justifying a reduction in JPP's snaps.
              </div>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]And speaking of that, why aren't we bringing in Will Allen. Questionable ball skills but a nice cover guy. Perfect for our system.[/quote]thats a GREAT question.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]homo[/quote]
                  Tony
                  [/quote]lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Giants RE Osi Umenyiora has resumed running on his surgically repaired right knee.</p>
                    </div>
                    <div class="impact">
                    It's a good sign for Osi, but we still wouldn't bet
                    on him playing in a game for another week or two. Jason Pierre-Paul
                    started the opener against the Redskins and racked up six tackles (five
                    solo), two sacks, and a forced fumble. Umenyiora can still help in a
                    rotation at the very least, but the Giants will have a difficult time
                    justifying a reduction in JPP's snaps.
                    </div>[/quote]i'm normally a "can't lose your job due to an injury" kinda guy but i'd make an exception in this case... JPP>Osi

Comment

Morehead or someone else, please handle my business in the "Eli&gt; gilbride" thread please.

Talking to nohuddle10 makes me want to ****ing throw up.

Comment

Just when that trade for Steven Jackson was looking like it was going to pay off immensely, he got hurt after two carries : (. </P>
                        If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly i think there was a good shot they were gone this past season if not for the lockout

If they under acheive again this year - they better be gone. I would of got rid of them after 09
                          [/quote] I've wanted him gone for so long now its not even funny...At this point I feel like the end is near...in the mean time I'll root for this teamlike I've done forever...</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly i think there was a good shot they were gone this past season if not for the lockout

If they under acheive again this year - they better be gone. I would of got rid of them after 09
                            [/quote] I've wanted him gone for so long now its not even funny...At this point I feel like the end is near...in the mean time I'll root for this team*like I've done forever...</P>[/quote]
                            KG and TC both should be donezo if we stink it up this season. Anything less than a playoff win will be a failed season according to Management
                            If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote] I've wanted him gone for so long now its not even funny...At this point I feel like the end is near...in the mean time I'll root for this teamlike I've done forever...</P>

[/quote] KG and TC both should be donezo if we stink it up this season. Anything less than a playoff win will be a failed season according to Management[/quote]</P>

yea honestly, with the amount of talent on this team, winning the division should be the every year expectation, and isn't even that lofty of an expectation in my eyes. it should be what happens.
                              So I agree with that....
                              You know they are going to use the injury excuse. Owners just need to stop being hesistant and pull the plug if this ship sinks. It happens to good coaches all the time....Coughlin's time is just over, it doesn't take away what he was able to do here in the past. Still find it hard to believe he's still here really, same goes for gilbride.</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote] I've wanted him gone for so long now its not even funny...At this point I feel like the end is near...in the mean time I'll root for this team*like I've done forever...</P>

[/quote] KG and TC both should be donezo if we stink it up this season. Anything less than a playoff win will be a failed season according to Management[/quote]</P>

yea honestly, with the amount of talent on this team, winning the division should be the every year expectation, and isn't even that lofty of an expectation in my eyes. it should be what happens.
                                So I agree with that....
                                You know they are going to use the injury excuse. Owners just need to stop being hesistant and pull the plug if this ship sinks. It happens to good coaches all the time....Coughlin's time is just over, it doesn't take away what he was able to do here in the past. Still find it hard to believe he's still here really, same goes for gilbride.</P>[/quote]vote for Fisher in 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X