X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]and what a disgrace to not stand during taps..........DISGRACE. i wish people like this would just leave our country.
    [/quote]

thats why i hate religion...

i don't care what anybody says, it causes more harm than it does good

I must disagree with the sentiment that God is the only way to love
    [/quote]agreeed. and people use and manipulate religions for their personal gain.
    hell were fighting wars right now because of religion.
    [/quote]</p>

Jahovahs are exactly the opposite of what you describe. they don't believe in war at all for any reason. They believe that religion should be completely detached from politics. So much so that they are forbidden to participate.</p>

If they are just sitting there, what have they done to manipulate or incite anything? And trust me, they sacrifice a lot and don't do any of it for personal gain. Its in violation of their faith. I don't believe a lot of what they believe but I respect anyone who lives a life thats about something greater than themselves.</p>[/quote]

you do realize that this guy did whip out a tazer and taze the guy after provoking him - multiple eye wtinesses agreed

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]and what a disgrace to not stand during taps..........DISGRACE. i wish people like this would just leave our country.
      [/quote]</P>

Jehova's Witnesses are forbidden by their religion to participate in any political activity of any kind. It is not a disgrace at all. They may feel strongly about the tradgedy on 9/11 but are forbidden to participate.</P>

The other stuff is a different matter. And who knows how anything happened, </P>

I have friends who are Jehova's Witnesses including a couple who are two of the biggest, whackiest Giants fans I have ever known. Great people. But I would imagine they would sit for taps. Not as an insult, but compelled by their faith.</P>

[/quote]

Thats fine, but the report is they were also being rude and disrespectful to those around them by talking loud.

If you don't wish to partake in it, that is your freedom. But to be disrespectful to others around you, thats a different story.

The irony is that he was being disrespectful to the process that gives him the freedom to sit or stand. Ignorance
      [/quote]</P>

I doubt it but I can't say obviously. I can imagine a scenario where they are sitting and someone gives them **** about it and then it gets ugly. if you are committed enough to follow the Jahovah faith, you are most lucky to follow one of its basic tenants. Which is respect for those who disagree with you.</P>

Putting that aside. Dez's comments are ignorant and foolish.</P>

[/quote]

other people witnessed it. You do realize ur defending a guy that snuck in a tazer to the game right

just curious what Does Jahova say about whipping out a tazer on someone and sneaking it into a football game?
      [/quote]</P>

If they did then they are ********s. But it has nothing to do with religion. So to answer your question...Yes. It says not to do it.</P>

I'm responding to Dez'z claim that its a disgrace not to stand and I tried to explain why they didn't.</P>

The rest of it is just a matter of personal failings.</P>
      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]and what a disgrace to not stand during taps..........DISGRACE. i wish people like this would just leave our country.
        [/quote]

[/quote]agreeed. and people use and manipulate religions for their personal gain.
        [/quote]</p>

Jahovahs are exactly the opposite of what you describe. they don't believe in war at all for any reason. They believe that religion should be completely detached from politics. So much so that they are forbidden to participate.</p>

If they are just sitting there, what have they done to manipulate or <u>incite</u> anything? And trust me, they sacrifice a lot and don't do any of it for personal gain. Its in violation of their faith. I don't believe a lot of what they believe but I respect anyone who lives a life thats about something greater than themselves.</p>[/quote]the guy incited a fight man! come on already.

my point of view, at the end of the day, whatever your religion is, if you cant show ANY respect for the fallen and the people that defend your freedoms AND freedom of beliefs, get the **** out. if thats ignorant or foolish, ill live with it.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]and what a disgrace to not stand during taps..........DISGRACE. i wish people like this would just leave our country.
          [/quote]</p>

Jehova's Witnesses are forbidden by their religion to participate in any political activity of any kind. It is not a disgrace at all. They may feel strongly about the tradgedy on 9/11 but are forbidden to participate.</p>

The other stuff is a different matter. And who knows how anything happened, </p>

I have friends who are Jehova's Witnesses including a couple who are two of the biggest, whackiest Giants fans I have ever known. Great people. But I would imagine they would sit for taps. Not as an insult, but compelled by their faith.</p>

[/quote]

Thats fine, but the report is they were also being rude and disrespectful to those around them by talking loud.

If you don't wish to partake in it, that is your freedom. But to be disrespectful to others around you, thats a different story.

The irony is that he was being disrespectful to the process that gives him the freedom to sit or stand. Ignorance
          [/quote]</p>

I doubt it but I can't say obviously. I can imagine a scenario where they are sitting and someone gives them **** about it and then it gets ugly. if you are committed enough to follow the Jahovah faith, you are most lucky to follow one of its basic tenants. Which is respect for those who disagree with you.</p>

Putting that aside. Dez's comments are ignorant and foolish.</p>

[/quote]just like it was ignorant and foolish for that idiot not to stand. but its his religion.........
          [/quote]</p>

How is that hurting anyone? They have no malice for anyone who stands. Yet you seem to have it for those who don't.</p>[/quote]

i agree if its his religion, its his religion....

but i do understand what dezz is saying as well. To not show any respect and be disrespectful to the flag that lets u ahve that freedom to believe in who u want to believe in is different than just not partaking

but obviously this guy was loose in the head bringing a tazer to the game. If he felt that unsafe, he shouldn't of came.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Jahovahs are exactly the opposite of what you describe. they don't believe in war at all for any reason. They believe that religion should be completely detached from politics. So much so that they are forbidden to participate.</P>

If they are just sitting there, what have they done to manipulate or incite anything? And trust me, they sacrifice a lot and don't do any of it for personal gain. Its in violation of their faith. I don't believe a lot of what they believe but I respect anyone who lives a life thats about something greater than themselves.</P>

[/quote]

I don't understand how Morehead can be completely reasonable with something like this and make so much sense...but then be bat-**** insane lunatic like about Eli.
            [/quote]</P>

Don't even try to delve into the great mystery that is Morehead. Your head might explode.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

If they are just sitting there, what have they done to manipulate or incite anything? And trust me, they sacrifice a lot and don't do any of it for personal gain. Its in violation of their faith. I don't believe a lot of what they believe but I respect anyone who lives a life thats about something greater than themselves.</p>[/quote]

I don't understand how Morehead can be completely reasonable with something like this and make so much sense...but then be bat-**** insane lunatic like about Eli.
              [/quote]

mind bottling ain't it

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Jehova's Witnesses are forbidden by their religion to participate in any political activity of any kind. It is not a disgrace at all. They may feel strongly about the tradgedy on 9/11 but are forbidden to participate.</P>

The other stuff is a different matter. And who knows how anything happened, </P>

I have friends who are Jehova's Witnesses including a couple who are two of the biggest, whackiest Giants fans I have ever known. Great people. But I would imagine they would sit for taps. Not as an insult, but compelled by their faith.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I doubt it but I can't say obviously. I can imagine a scenario where they are sitting and someone gives them **** about it and then it gets ugly. if you are committed enough to follow the Jahovah faith, you are most lucky to follow one of its basic tenants. Which is respect for those who disagree with you.</P>

Putting that aside. Dez's comments are ignorant and foolish.</P>

[/quote]just like it was ignorant and foolish for that idiot not to stand. but its his religion.........
                [/quote]</P>

How is that hurting anyone? They have no malice for anyone who stands. Yet you seem to have it for those who don't.</P>

[/quote]

but i do understand what dezz is saying as well. To not show any respect and be disrespectful to the flag that lets u ahve that freedom to believe in who u want to believe in is different than just not partaking

but obviously this guy was loose in the head bringing a tazer to the game. If he felt that unsafe, he shouldn't of came.
                [/quote]</P>

A faithful follower of that faith has great respect for the dead. They don't believe they need to show it in the same way some others do. A little tolerance Mr. Democrat.</P>

Comment

and if the guy got his *** kicked for not standing i guess that was gods way of saying, STAND UP!!! lol

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Jehova's Witnesses are forbidden by their religion to participate in any political activity of any kind. It is not a disgrace at all. They may feel strongly about the tradgedy on 9/11 but are forbidden to participate.</p>

The other stuff is a different matter. And who knows how anything happened, </p>

I have friends who are Jehova's Witnesses including a couple who are two of the biggest, whackiest Giants fans I have ever known. Great people. But I would imagine they would sit for taps. Not as an insult, but compelled by their faith.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I doubt it but I can't say obviously. I can imagine a scenario where they are sitting and someone gives them **** about it and then it gets ugly. if you are committed enough to follow the Jahovah faith, you are most lucky to follow one of its basic tenants. Which is respect for those who disagree with you.</p>

[/quote]</p>

How is that hurting anyone? They have no malice for anyone who stands. <u>Yet you seem to have it for those who don't.</u></p>[/quote]its not hurting anyone. but obviously the gesture greatly insulted a member of the usmc enough for him to say something about it.
                    cause i love my country like they love God.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]and if the guy got his *** kicked for not standing i guess that was gods way of saying, STAND UP!!! lol
                      [/quote]</P>

So thats the kind of country you want to live in?</P>

I want to live in a country where people can live the way they choose. Its called Liberty.</P>

If you don'tlike it take it up with James Madison.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

How is that hurting anyone? They have no malice for anyone who stands. Yet you seem to have it for those who don't.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

A faithful follower of that faith has great respect for the dead. They don't believe they need to show it in the same way some others do. A little tolerance Mr. Democrat.</p>[/quote]

i show respect for our boys before i worry about politics, dont go red or blue on this one old man

Comment

Everyone has different ways about going about honoring those who've passed away, if it's important to them that they don't stand it is not disrespectful it's what they must do....as long as they aren't drawing attention to themselves purposefully.

my #1 question with all this though is how the **** did he get a taser into the building?

also there was a report that he took out 3 people with said taser, how the ****? is he like the Bruce Lee of Taser users?

Comment

On a more serious note, it looks like the Giants just signed Keith Bullock....again.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]and if the guy got his *** kicked for not standing i guess that was gods way of saying, STAND UP!!! lol
                              [/quote]</p>

So thats the kind of country you want to live in?</p>

I want to live in a country where people can live the way they choose. Its called Liberty.</p>

If you don'tlike it take it up with James Madison.</p>[/quote]

yes moorehead, i do want to live in a country where other people living in that country respect those have fallen, faught, or are fighting to keep it free

guess i'm a socialist

Comment

[/quote]</p>

So thats the kind of country you want to live in?</p>

I want to live in a country where people can live the way they choose. Its called Liberty.</p>

If you don'tlike it take it up with James Madison.</p>[/quote]you know that was a joke old man.

Comment

Working...
                                X