X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"]Whats good everyone, havent stopped by the ol GMB in a while

Havent read anything other than the titles on the Active Topics list but Brandon Stokley is now a Giant..... OoooOOOoo Big f'n deal
    [/quote]Lol.. At least it's something.. I think he still can contribute[/quote]</p>

Teddy Bruschi SLAUGHTERED your boy Ocho...check this out:
    http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbsspor...75988/31974533</p>

[/quote]</p>

He was being rediculous.</p>

Since when is it bad form to compliment your teammates? This is an ESPN driven story.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I didnt say i agreed with it, I just said he went for the kill. seemed a bit drastic, but I agree he might want to put more work in i guess.</p>[/quote]

that was actually the most confusing part of what he said, the knocks haven't been him putting in work. He was actually getting praised for that
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

did somebody in here say they relaly liked Ross TUcker?

I'm convinced hes taken too many hits to the head. But that would be weird considering he barely played in the league

Comment

and Pappy back to Eli's interception

so far Trent DIlfer, Troy Aikman, and Ross Tucker have said it wasn't his fault. Nothing the QB can do there

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and Pappy back to Eli's interception

so far Trent DIlfer, Troy Aikman, and Ross Tucker have said it was his fault. Nothing the QB can do there
          [/quote]</P>

WAS or WASN'T? </P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

i really want to know why were not looking at will allen, or any corner for that matter.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

so far Trent DIlfer, Troy Aikman, and Ross Tucker have said it was his fault. Nothing the QB can do there
              [/quote]</p>

WAS or WASN'T? </p>[/quote]

wasn't lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]i really want to know why were not looking at will allen, or any corner for that matter.
                [/quote]

Will Allen signed with the Dolphin

but beyond that he didn'rt even play in the league last year. Will Allen SUCKS. As bad as our secondary is i'd rather go wtiuh what we got than sign Will Allen. Hes 33-34 now, hes no long a speed guy

Comment

so far Trent DIlfer, Troy Aikman, and Ross Tucker have said it wasn't his fault. Nothing the QB can do there
                  [/quote]

I must have missed that, Pappy is trying to claim that Eli's Int was his fault?

ROFL....he really has gone of the deep end with his hate for our QB.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i really want to know why were not looking at will allen, or any corner for that matter.
                    [/quote]

but beyond that he didn'rt even play in the league last year. <u>Will Allen SUCKS.</u> As bad as our secondary is i'd rather go wtiuh what we got than sign Will Allen. Hes 33-34 now,<u> hes no long a speed guy</u>
                    [/quote]youre over reacting. he was a very solid corner in his prime.
                    neither was madison or mcquarters but they were solid vets which i think allen is.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey if u guys ain't doing anything on Sept 24th theres a Cornhole Tournament in Rutherford. $100 a team, 2 person to team. Beer all day, cash prizes, free food, free beer, money goes to charity, and a raffle.

Main prize will be an autographed item from a Jet or Giant.

Its literally 5 minutes worth of backroads from the stadium. If your interested let me know

[/quote]Happy B-day MMB!!!

What the hell is a cornhole tournament? lmao---I don't like the way that sounds at all.
                      [/quote]

mooreheads bday not mine lol

thats cornhole
                      [/quote]That's bean bag tossing. We play it in the parking lot at Giants stadium

Comment

MH--Have a great Birthday today and many more.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

WAS or WASN'T? </P>

[/quote]

wasn't lol
                          [/quote]</P>

thought thats what you meant</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I don't agree with Tucker on that one, but yeah, I like listening to him. He does talk like he took as many hits to the head as Aikman.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]i really want to know why were not looking at will allen, or any corner for that matter.
                              [/quote]

but beyond that he didn'rt even play in the league last year. <u>Will Allen SUCKS.</u> As bad as our secondary is i'd rather go wtiuh what we got than sign Will Allen. Hes 33-34 now,<u> hes no long a speed guy</u>
                              [/quote]youre over reacting. he was a very solid corner in his prime.
                              neither was madison or mcquarters but they were solid vets which i think allen is.
                              [/quote]

his prime was 4-5 years ago

HE had a knee injury that ook him out of football for a year n half. He just got a job with his last team because they gave up 500 yards to Brady in the air. He sucked at the eend of his run in Miami BEFORE he got hurt. Your a fool if u think he has the same speed he had.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and Pappy back to Eli's interception

[/quote]

I must have missed that, Pappy is trying to claim that Eli's Int was his fault?

ROFL....he really has gone of the deep end with his hate for our QB.
                                [/quote]

oh hardcore

Comment

Working...
                                X