This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]WTF, LT= isnt coming to the Game either!?!?!??!?!

Dude whats the weak, halfassed excuse this time......
    [/quote]</P>

Not weak, not half assed not anything.</P>

I had a plan. I was gonna get in touch with my best friend who I haven't seen in over a year. He's a big Giants fan too so I thought that would be a cool way to see him again and meet up with you guys. I was gonna see if my friend wanted to go to the October 11 game with all of you and then we'd drive up there and meet you guys.</P>

But then, I saw the date again... October 11</P>

I got family obligations that day. Wedding anniversary for my beloved grandparents and I am not ditching them after all they've done for me.</P>

[/quote]

Dude are ya EVER gonna win one on these MBs?!?!??!?!?!
    [/quote]</P>

I ain't lying. If it wasn't a holiday, I would try to come out, but that day doesn't work.</P>

[/quote]</P>

theres 7 more games</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah, but everyone on here is going to the Oct. 11 game.</P>

[/quote]</P>

stop worring about those losers. with or without them youll have the best time of you life.</P>

[/quote]</P>

it would be better with MB friends, no?</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

I had a plan. I was gonna get in touch with my best friend who I haven't seen in over a year. He's a big Giants fan too so I thought that would be a cool way to see him again and meet up with you guys. I was gonna see if my friend wanted to go to the October 11 game with all of you and then we'd drive up there and meet you guys.</P>

I got family obligations that day. Wedding anniversary for my beloved grandparents and I am not ditching them after all they've done for me.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I ain't lying. If it wasn't a holiday, I would try to come out, but that day doesn't work.</P>

[/quote]</P>

theres 7 more games</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i think me and MMB are going to the AZ game- its my bday weekend and im making twin come too sooo...</P>

[/quote]</P>

you have a twin??? NOW WE CAN SING THE COORS LIGHT SONG FOR REAL!!!!!!! and look coool doing it</P>

</P>

AND TWINSSSS!!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

theres 7 more games</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i think me and MMB are going to the AZ game- its my bday weekend and im making twin come too sooo...</P>

[/quote]</P>

you have a twin??? NOW WE CAN SING THE COORS LIGHT SONG FOR REAL!!!!!!! and look coool doing it</P>

</P>

AND TWINSSSS!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

LMAO</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

theres 7 more games</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

stop worring about those losers. with or without them youll have the best time of you life.</P>

[/quote]</P>

it would be better with MB friends, no?</P>

[/quote]</P>

me and kase go to everygame. </P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]*WTF, LT= isnt coming to the Game either!?!?!??!?!

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

theres 7 more games</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i think* me and MMB are going to the AZ game- its my bday weekend and im making twin come too sooo...</P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

AND TWINSSSS!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

LMAO</P>[/quote]

lol don't get too excited.. its a dude twin lol
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] lol don't get too excited.. its a dude twin lol[/quote]</P>

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] lol don't get too excited.. its a dude twin lol[/quote]</P>

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....</P>[/quote]

well u can get excited lt, we know []

lol sorry, i dunno why its just easy today with u lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote] well u can get excited lt, we know [] lol sorry, i dunno why its just easy today with u lol[/quote]</P>

I've always been easy to pick on... don't worry about it. I'm used to being bullied</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

yeah he is a dude! lol so dont get overly excited- brotha from anotha motha got to long so it was shortened to twin.. lol hes on the boards tho so LT you did know this, hell be at draft day too BUT since your not going you wont have the chance to meet him..</P>

Comment

ahhhh man. how great would that of been...............................................................</P>

</P>

</P>

that really took the wind out of my sails.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

yeah he is a dude! lol so dont get overly excited- brotha from anotha motha got to long so it was shortened to twin.. lol hes on the boards tho so LT you did know this, hell be at draft day too BUT since your not going you wont have the chance to meet him..</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well I didn't know this....</P>

And it's not my fault my dumb *** school schedules finals the week after the draft...</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote] well u can get excited lt, we know [] lol sorry, i dunno why its just easy today with u lol[/quote]</P>

I've always been easy to pick on... don't worry about it. I'm used to being bullied</P>[/quote]

lol its tough love brotha...

and if anyone fs with ya we got ur back in here ha

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

ahhhh man. how great would that of been...............................................................</P>

</P>

</P>

that really took the wind out of my sails.</P>

[/quote]</P>

You and me BOTH</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

*</P>

*</P>

that really took the wind out of my sails.</P>[/quote]

ANNNND TWIII...

oh no... its a dude

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I've always been easy to pick on... don't worry about it. I'm used to being bullied</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea cause you like greenday</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X