This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] lol don't get too excited.. its a dude twin lol[/quote]</P>

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....</P>

[/quote] well u can get excited lt, we know [] lol sorry, i dunno why its just easy today with u lol[/quote]</P>

I've always been easy to pick on... don't worry about it. I'm used to being bullied</P>

[/quote] lol its tough love brotha... and if anyone fs with ya we got ur back in here ha[/quote]</P>

LOL... what u gonna do, turn on ur caps lock key and type furiously?</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] lol don't get too excited.. its a dude twin lol[/quote]</P>

[/quote] well u can get excited lt, we know [] lol sorry, i dunno why its just easy today with u lol[/quote]</P>

I've always been easy to pick on... don't worry about it. I'm used to being bullied</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea cause you like greenday</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hey now.</P>

That's not why</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

ahhhh man. how great would that of been.............................................. .................</P>

</P>

</P>

that really took the wind out of my sails.</P>

[/quote] ANNNND TWIII... oh no... its a dude[/quote]</P>

shut up! i love twin! he made my superbowl trip 100000 times more fun- unlike someone i knwo. lol[:P]</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote] lol its tough love brotha... and if anyone fs with ya we got ur back in here ha[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

lmao. Lt made a funny. ohhhhhh</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

lmao. Lt made a funny. ohhhhhh</P>[/quote]

i'll break my space bar off up in someones ***, like whoaaaa
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i'll break my space bar off up in someones ***, like whoa[/quote]</P>

calm down killer- listen to bob marley or something</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
                [/quote]
                What about me you *****.
                [/quote]
                LOL totally deserving, I told you 1st....... But ya PM box has company, damn this makes me wanna roast, oh wait I can!!!!!

Good ol wendsday off, time for a day of NHL 09, Giants MBs, and burning down some Kush
                [/quote]</p>

she is beautiful[]</p>

[/quote]</p>

are you burning with us??? that would be siiick</p>

[/quote]</p>

im really not a fan in public places cuz i laugh too much lol</p>[/quote]
                Cmon people from Dirty Jerz, yall got cars, cant we roast in one of them.... We got some paranoid smokers

Oh you'll have fun meeting me....... Im a public smoker, Im used 2 walking down a packed street ripping a bowl or L, but Im VERY smart with it
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i'll break my space bar off up in someones ***, like whoa[/quote]</P>

calm down killer- listen to bob marley or something</P>[/quote]

lol
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="BiGbLuEJeW"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BiGbLuEJeW"]

<FONT color=#ff0000>Whos bringing the Blow ?</FONT> </P>

Or should I say</P>

Whos bringing the Blow ? </P>

[/quote] LMAO, ur a clown[/quote]</P>

Ok MMB il take that as a " sign me up" lol</P>

[/quote]
                    Check ya PM......... STONER!!!!!

LOL
                    [/quote]</P>

Ha Im at work and they block images il check it at home...thanks for the holiday wishes...so will u be @ the draft party burning it up wit the potheads? lol Im getin so trashed and I live in Queens not sure on how il make it but the 8ball will protect me from any obstacle lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

ahhhh man. how great would that of been.............................................. .................</P>

</P>

</P>

shut up! i love twin! he made my superbowl trip 100000 times more fun- unlike someone i knwo. lol[:P]</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea but i had invisioned all of us tailgating with 2 of you dancing on top of pick up trucks while we blast music,ate, anddrank. and everyone walking by would be like "wow, twins dancing on pick ups, those guys are living all the dreams." you know what i mean.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

calm down killer- listen to bob marley or something</P>

[/quote]</P>

[8] Old pirates yes they rob I</P>

Sold I to the merchant ships</P>

Minutes after they took I</P>

From the bottomless pit</P>

But my hand was mad strong</P>

By the hand of the almighty</P>

We forward in this generation</P>

Triumphantly</P>

Won't you help to sing these songs of freedom</P>

Cause all I ever had..... redemption songs... redemption songs....</P>

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery</P>

None but ourselves can free our minds</P>

Have no fear for atomic energy</P>

Cause none of them can stop the time</P>

How long shall they kill our prophets while we stand aside and look?</P>

Some say it's just a part of it</P>

We've got to fulfill the book</P>

Won't you help to sing</P>

These songs of freedom?</P>

Cause all I ever had...</P>

Redemption songs[8]</P>

There ya go MMb</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

lmao. Lt made a funny. ohhhhhh</P>

[/quote] i'll break my space bar off up in someones ***, like whoaaaa[/quote]</P>

LMAO</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea but i had invisioned all of us tailgating with 2 of you dancing on top of pick up trucks while we blast music,ate, anddrank. and everyone walking by would be like "wow, twins dancing on pick ups, those guys are living all the dreams." you know what i mean.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ROFLMAO</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]Yo MMB and Dezzy check you PMs, Kase-1 Claus is in the building spreading the joy
                              [/quote]
                              What about me you *****.
                              [/quote]
                              LOL totally deserving, I told you 1st....... But ya PM box has company, damn this makes me wanna roast, oh wait I can!!!!!

Good ol wendsday off, time for a day of NHL 09, Giants MBs, and burning down some Kush
                              [/quote]</P>

she is beautiful[]</P>

[/quote]Hey nowwe can blaze in the Jaguar . small party though</P>

are you burning with us??? that would be siiick</P>

[/quote]</P>

im really not a fan in public places cuz i laugh too much lol</P>[/quote]
                              Cmon people from Dirty Jerz, yall got cars, cant we roast in one of them.... We got some paranoid smokers

Oh you'll have fun meeting me....... Im a public smoker, Im used 2 walking down a packed street ripping a bowl or L, but Im VERY smart with it
                              [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

ROFLMAO</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol im glad you plan on using me as your amuzment...</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X