This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Even Daven just said he thought we could still protest. But if it was changed last year and we voted on it that fine too.</p>

I don't think its known at all what the policy is. Maybe someone can fill me in.</p>

</p>

[/quote]

Yahoo itself generally has a "protest" button, when a trade is proposed generally everyone in the league see's it and has the ability to protest...so there was probably a time period you could protest it, I think when you found out about it you still could...but about 30min-1 hour after that it was done.
    [/quote]</p>

I would not have protested it Daven. But it really isn't fair. This whole thing came up today because I made a joke about it this morning. I wasn't intending to relive it except as a joke.</p>

I think we should just let it go. Matt will screw it up....don't worry.</p>[/quote]

I want to win games, but I seriously was not willing to start Romo (or Moss really) I would have started Miles I have no problem with him.

but the point is...looking at it from outside as someone who would have started romo you can say all you want that the trade made my team weaker...but in reality that's not the truth...because I would not have started Romo...(period end of story) so trading him for an upgrade at my WR position (and I did upgrade there imho I'd rather have Marshal and Boldin then Miles and Moss from a pure points perspective) was a good thing for my team.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]That is my bad, second year in a row too, my memory isn't what it used to be.
      [/quote]
      Technology - Use it...

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]Matt had a QB with nerve damage and a couple of #2 WR's along with a FF backup QB in Cutler. he got back a top 5 QB, a top 5 WR and a #2 WR in Moss.[/quote]
        It really sucks when you put it that way. lol

I do think you need to give more credit to Boldin and especially Marshall. He is a legit #1. Still not better than Reggie Wayne Daven. lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]Iif no one is cheating nor taking advantage of someone that doestn complete understand or a FF rookie then nothing should be rejectable and thats the bottom line.[/quote]
          This is what we determined last year MH. Protest all you want, that trade could not have been stopped. Even I could justify it and THAT is saying something...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]Iif no one is cheating nor taking advantage of someone that doestn complete understand or a FF rookie then nothing should be rejectable and thats the bottom line.[/quote]
            This is what we determined last year MH. Protest all you want, that trade could not have been stopped. Even I could justify it and THAT is saying something...
            [/quote]</P>

look at shocks trade, LOL prime example! many wanted that rejected and argued and in the end shock got the better end of the stick. </P>

its all about your weaknesses and waht you value players at and that will change person to person. </P>

i think daven hurt his team and made matts better but it wasnt cheating nor rejectable.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]Iif no one is cheating nor taking advantage of someone that doestn complete understand or a FF rookie then nothing should be rejectable and thats the bottom line.[/quote]
              [/quote]</P>

look at shocks trade, LOL prime example! many wanted that rejected and argued and in the end shock got the better end of the stick. </P>

its all about your weaknesses and waht you value players at and that will change person to person. </P>

i think daven hurt his team and made matts better but it wasnt cheating nor rejectable.</P>[/quote]i lost my innocence when Double B took advantage of me last year..

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="shocknaweny"]LT trade offered....[/quote]hopefully its fair.. they are on the verge of blowing up as it is lol hi SnA[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Hey Bandy....Jays collapse again....I'm soooo frustrated...</P>

It's Deion Branch for Dexter McCluster ( charles torn ACL done for the season )</P>[/quote]i dont think we built anything 'up' to collapse this year lol.
                but it was nice sweeeeeeping the Yanks this weekend

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Matt had a QB with nerve damage and a couple of #2 WR's along with a FF backup QB in Cutler. he got back a top 5 QB, a top 5 WR and a #2 WR in Moss.[/quote]
                  It really sucks when you put it that way. lol

I do think you need to give more credit to Boldin and especially Marshall. He is a legit #1. Still not better than Reggie Wayne Daven. lol
                  [/quote]

I'd take both Boldin AND Marshall (individual) over Wayne this year with....whoever QBing...Collins for the moment I guess.

Comment

k gents, im heading out in just a few minutes.... GOOOOOOOOOOOO GIANTSSSSSS!!!!!!!! we better beat some *** tonight!!!!!

Comment

<div class="report">

ESPN's Ed Werder and Todd Archer report that Miles Austin's (hamstring) "more likely" return date is October 16 (Week 6).</p>
                      </div>
                      <div class="impact">
                      Sources tell ESPN Dallas that Austin is "not
                      expected to play" in Week 3 against the Redskins, and the Cowboys want
                      to make sure the lingering hamstring strain heals before bringing him
                      back. Per ESPN's report, "it is possible" Austin could play in Week 4
                      (October 2 against the Lions), but more likely to the Cowboys hold him
                      out through the bye. Austin's absence is likely to translate to more
                      targets for both Jason Witten and Dez Bryant.
                      </div>

Comment

Comment

We should start a dynasty salary based league.

It's tons of fun and much more involved.

Comment

[quote user="lawl"]We should start a dynasty salary based league.

It's tons of fun and much more involved.
                            [/quote]</P>

Sports Dynasties must last longer than 10 years. Usually longer.</P>
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]pfft.. strike zone expands to that of a Colon/CC waist size when he's pitching.. and those dudes are fat..

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]and he walked off the mound like it was his first.

Comment

Working...
                                X