[quote user="ny06"][/quote]</P>

ahahahahaahahahahahahaahhahaha I LOVED IT!!! poor *******</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ny06"][/quote]</p>

ahahahahaahahahahahahaahhahaha I LOVED IT!!! poor *******</p>[/quote]yea i was like at least say sorry. lol

Comment

Two New York Giants blatantly faked injuries on Monday night to give
        their defense time to change personnel while the St. Louis Rams were in
        the red zone, pretending to be hurt to gain an advantage in a violation
        of all the basic principles of good sportsmanship and fair play.

The league office has time to
        review the game tape and assess what happened. And then the NFL should
        issue steep fines to both Grant and Williams, and to the Giants as a
        team, because this appeared to be a coordinated effort. Thatís the best
        way to send a message that faking injuries wonít be tolerated.

Woooooooow

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Two New York Giants blatantly faked injuries on Monday night to give their defense time to change personnel while the St. Louis Rams were in the red zone, pretending to be hurt to gain an advantage in a violation of all the basic principles of good sportsmanship and fair play.

The league office has time to review the game tape and assess what happened. And then the NFL should issue steep fines to both Grant and Williams, and to the Giants as a team, because this appeared to be a coordinated effort. Thatís the best way to send a message that faking injuries wonít be tolerated.

Woooooooow
          [/quote]</P>

I was speaking to my mom during that play from the drive home from work. </P>

And my first response was I bet he faked the injury to slow the tempo down of the game. </P>

It's a veteran move, every team does it. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

Hixon and Manningham might be out next week and Ross is ****ing garbage....

Comment

anyones fantasy not working?? cant move players around...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Hixon and Manningham might be out next week and Ross is ****ing garbage....

[/quote]</P>

Ross was such **** last night.

Not that Coe was any better, but at least that TD to Alexander, Coe was right on him, just didnt turn to make a move in time.</P>
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Hixon and Manningham might be out next week and Ross is ****ing garbage....

[/quote]</p>

Ross was such **** last night.

Not that Coe was any better, but at least that TD to Alexander, Coe was right on him, just didnt turn to make a move in time.</p>[/quote]id rather coe out there....ill never have faith in this defense until fewells gone. these guys just dont get it...

Comment

It scares me to think what Vick will do to our secondary next week....

Comment

lmao...the video of Michael Boley hitting the kid in the face with the ball....it got 1000 upvotes on Reddit. That's hilarious, the best posts of the day only get like 1200 usually
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

did anything happen to boley last night? i saw williams playing a good amount

there was one 3rd down giants showed blitz and williams was on the line. bradford pointed to williams and he pounded his chest like" **** yeaaa im coming!" bradford called a timeout.

i love fire like that.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]lmao...the video of Michael Boley hitting the kid in the face with the ball....it got 1000 upvotes on Reddit. That's hilarious, the best posts of the day only get like 1200 usually[/quote]
                          I'm glad to say I was one of those Upboats.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]lmao...the video of Michael Boley hitting the kid in the face with the ball....it got 1000 upvotes on Reddit. That's hilarious, the best posts of the day only get like 1200 usually[/quote]
                            I'm glad to say I was one of those Upboats.
                            [/quote]</P>

Ditto...UPBOAT ALL THE THINGS!!!!</P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

is mh rooting for the yanks these next few days???????????[]

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]<FONT color=#0000ff>did anything happen to boley last night?</FONT> i saw williams playing a good amount

there was one 3rd down giants showed blitz and williams was on the line. bradford pointed to williams and he pounded his chest like" **** yeaaa im coming!" bradford called a timeout.

i love fire like that.
                                [/quote]</P>

I'd say he had a good game</P>

our D looked pretty good, short of the 2ndary which we've come to expect. Specifically CBs.
                                Phillips look ok, he had some good pressure on a few blitzes even. Rolle was fine in SS, but when they moved him to NB, he got burned a few times.</P>
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X