[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Former Giants linebacker Bryan Kehl,
    who now plays for the Rams, has said that Giants defensive coordinator
    Perry Fewell coaches defensive players to fake injuries.</p>

Fewell was asked about the allegation on Thursday, three days after a
    pair of Giants players pretending that they’d fallen and couldn’t get
    up, at a time when the Rams were effectively using the no-huddle
    offense.</p>

Said Fewell, per Ralph Vachhiano of the New York Daily News: “I can’t say I’ve ever done that and I can’t say that I haven’t done that.”</p>

</p>

Woooooooooooooow, this is going to be bad....Mr Fewell, Mr Goodell is on line 1
    </p>[/quote]i pleeeead da fifff

anything you say fiiiiiiiifffff

Comment

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

RB Beanie Wells apparently suffered a hamstring injury in practice today. He is listed as limited onthe injury report. Injury Report came out after media access period, so there will be ni comment from Whisenhunt and team
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

As the AL wild-card gap shrinks, baseball officials are
        sweating out the possibility of a three-way tie that could wreak havoc
        with next week's American League Division Series.</p>

The Boston Red Sox hold a 2˝-game lead over both the Tampa Bay Rays and Los Angeles Angels. And if all three wind up tied after 162 games, the options aren't good.</p>

First, they would be looking at a three-team playoff over
        two days, with the Angels facing the possibility of having to play games
        on both coasts on back-to-back days.

</p>

Then, for the team that survives, life won't get
        any easier. Both American League Division Series are scheduled to begin
        Sept. 30, but a three-way tie would push Game 1 of both series back a
        day to Oct. 1.</p>

If that happens, baseball most likely would eliminate the
        off-day between Games 2 and 3 of the ALDS in order to get those series
        back on schedule. </p>

So if the Angels were to win the wild card,
        they could find themselves playing Wednesday in California; Sept. 29 in
        Boston; Sept. 30 back in California; the opening of the ALDS Oct. 1-2
        in New York; then Oct. 3-4 in California -- with no travel days. </p>

In that scenario, the Angels almost certainly would lobby
        MLB officials to eliminate the off-day between Games 4 and 5 of the ALDS
        instead, because that off-day wouldn't be a factor if there is no Game
        5.</p>

But it might not be possible to make that change because of television
        requirements.

Either way, a three-way tie in the American League has long
        been baseball officials' biggest worry ever since the postseason
        schedule was tightened this year. </p>

In the past several years,
        there has been a two-day hiatus between the end of the regular season
        and the start of the postseason. But this year, in an effort to address
        complaints about the drawn-out postseason schedule, there is only a
        one-day gap in the AL, and two days in the National League.</p>

Also, because the Yankees have clinched the AL East and wouldn't be
        allowed to face either the Red Sox or Rays in the ALDS, both division
        series would have to be held up as long as the Angels are also involved.</p>

Finally, the schedule for a three-team tiebreaker hasn't been determined, either. Here is how that would work:</p>

The Rays will have first choice of potential tiebreaker
        scenarios, because their combined 16-10 record against the Red Sox and
        Angels was the best head-to-head winning percentage of the three teams.
        So they would have two options:</p>

• Let the Red Sox and Angels play an elimination game Sept. 29 -- then face the winner of that game Sept. 30 on the road, or</p>

• choose to play two elimination games, the first at home Sept. 29, and the second (if they win) at home again Sept. 30.</p>

The Rays likely would decide to play just once, naturally.
        So the Red Sox would get the next choice because their 12-14
        head-to-head record was better than the Angels' 6-10 record. </p>

Boston
        would have the choice of playing both elimination games at home or
        playing the first at home and the second on the road, and clearly would
        opt for the two home games.</p>

Meanwhile, there is still potential for a three-way tie in the National League wild-card race among the Atlanta Braves, St. Louis Cardinals and San Francisco Giants. If that happens, the Cardinals get first choice, the Braves second.</p>

What happens in case of two-way ties? They would be decided
        in a one-game playoff the day after the regular season. Here is how they
        would work:</p>

• The Rays would host the Red Sox or the Angels;</p>

• Angels at Red Sox;</p>

• Giants at Braves;</p>

• Braves at Cardinals;</p>

• Cardinals at Giants.</p>

</p>

Baseball has held eight one-game tiebreaking elimination games
        since the start of division play in 1969. It has never had to face the
        mess that a three-way tie would create, but suddenly, that mess could be
        looming -- as soon as next week.</p>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]RB Beanie Wells apparently suffered a hamstring injury in practice today. He is listed as limited onthe injury report. Injury Report came out after media access period, so there will be ni comment from Whisenhunt and team
          [/quote]
          Fuuuuuuuuck. lol

That is the word of the NFL right now...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]****in benson suspended 3 games
            [/quote]
            Ouch, and he has some cake match ups for those games...Benson will miss the games against the Bills, Jaguars, and Colts.[/quote]</P>

From some tweet. Who knows what the truth is. I guess he may be appealing too so he'll play this week. I need all the fire power I can get vs. Big B.</P>

[/quote]
            He will play this week. But San Fran run D has not allowed a rushing TD yet or more than 60 yards.
            [/quote]</P>

I may have to start Ben Tate. </P>

[/quote]
            Or McGahee, you got issues this week my man....Good luck
            [/quote]</P>

I have no issues. Whoever I plug in will get me 15 to 20 points minumum. Tate, Benson or McGahee.</P>

</P>
            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

<cite>

</cite>In the past 10 years, Boston teams have won seven titles in four sports.

Pretty cool pic....I know you all hate Boston and all.

Comment

[Y]

Comment

So heres where I'm at</P>

In my mind there is no way TC comes back next that being said I just don't care anymore when it comes him he will begone soon enough we could have been rebuilt by now ...oh well I fell bad for the players that probably won't play again enough on that...</P>

First and foremostI want this team win play good football and thats something I'll never give up on....Theseplayers can win football games ...</P>

Another thingI haven't said much on is how they let O'hara and Snee go ..It seems to me they earned a phone call from thisOrg...Not what got they walkinto thestadium to be met by someone,told not to go to the locker room with gear in hand...the front office wants to see them...**** poor imo thoseguys deserved better than that.....</P>

Now I don't know what JR,s plan is but at this point it ain't working.. To me he may be a little to cocky for him own good ... treating players like **** and what not...Again jmo, truth of the matter is I don't know **** about the goings on behind closed doors ...none of us do ...</P>

Nobody hates you MH or anything of the like. Speaking for myselfI just plangot tired of the Eli talk,It became worst than a broken record on this board...enough is enough time tosee how it goes this year..</P>

I am going to do my best to stop with the negative **** about this staff and hope for the best for these players..</P>

Ifthey go down this Sundaythey probably go down hard...If they win this Sunday they will have played hard and that's whatI/we want...... that's what I/we always want.....there are no guaranteed wins there are no guaranteed loses ...I done</P>

waiting 21 years for a championship ain't gonna happenfor this cat so if you think I'm bitimpatient you'd be ****ing right...I done my time...sorry for the rant..now lets get behind this team its all we got...Go giants </P>

</P>

psI may have left words out... sorry... I'm to tired to proofread..... I come in peace</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"]

In my mind there is no way TC comes back next that being said I just don't care anymore when it comes him he will begone soon enough we could have been rebuilt by now ...oh well I fell bad for the players that probably won't play again enough on that...</P>

First and foremostI want this team win play good football and thats something I'll never give up on....Theseplayers can win football games ...</P>

Another thingI haven't said much on is how they let O'hara and Snee go ..It seems to me they earned a phone call from thisOrg...Not what got they walkinto thestadium to be met by someone,told not to go to the locker room with gear in hand...the front office wants to see them...**** poor imo thoseguys deserved better than that.....</P>

Now I don't know what JR,s plan is but at this point it ain't working.. To me he may be a little to cocky for him own good ... treating players like **** and what not...Again jmo, truth of the matter is I don't know **** about the goings on behind closed doors ...none of us do ...</P>

Nobody hates you MH or anything of the like. Speaking for myselfI just plangot tired of the Eli talk,It became worst than a broken record on this board...enough is enough time tosee how it goes this year..</P>

I am going to do my best to stop with the negative **** about this staff and hope for the best for these players..</P>

Ifthey go down this Sundaythey probably go down hard...If they win this Sunday they will have played hard and that's whatI/we want...... that's what I/we always want.....there are no guaranteed wins there are no guaranteed loses ...I done</P>

waiting 21 years for a championship ain't gonna happenfor this cat so if you think I'm bitimpatient you'd be ****ing right...I done my time...sorry for the rant..now lets get behind this team its all we got...Go giants </P>

</P>

psI may have left words out... sorry... I'm to tired to proofread..... I come in peace</P>

[/quote]</P>

Geez Byron, go easy on me. I'm going to speak my mind. Its a message board. Thats what its for.</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"]

Nobody hates you MH or anything of the like. Speaking for myselfI just plangot tired of the Eli talk,It became worst than a broken record <FONT color=#0000ff>on this board</FONT>...enough is enough time tosee how it goes this year..</P>

</P>

[/quote]Oh **** man you said some the other day about people hating you and the list was getting longer.....I was speaking to that.....The rest of the paragraph was more of a general comment about the Eli talk on this board , I suck at writing MH should have broke that up..sorry. Of coarse you can say what you want here..I just wish it would simmer down a littlebut that probably won't happenso avoid most of it...</P>

This board can bring a person down if you let it..And I'm as guilty as anyone some times especially when it comes to this staff...I am going to try and do bettergoing forward..Again sorry MH...this board is very polarised I find it hard to stay neutral my bad....</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]....I know you all hate Boston and all.
                        [/quote]I have no problems with the Celtics Bruins or Pats.. But my opinion doesn't count

Comment

Anyone brave enough to bet on the Bills this weekend.. Pats could be due for a stinker?mind you a Brady stinker is better than most qbs best day..

On a side note Lions are undefeated in their last 10 games, preseason included.

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="byron"]

Nobody hates you MH or anything of the like. Speaking for myselfI just plangot tired of the Eli talk,It became worst than a broken record <FONT color=#0000ff>on this board</FONT>...enough is enough time tosee how it goes this year..</P>

</P>

[/quote]Oh **** man you said some the other day about people hating you and the list was getting longer.....I was speaking to that.....The rest of the paragraph was more of a general comment about the Eli talk on this board , I suck at writing MH should have broke that up..sorry. Of coarse you can say what you want here..I just wish it would simmer down a littlebut that probably won't happenso avoid most of it...</P>

This board can bring a person down if you let it..And I'm as guilty as anyone some times especially when it comes to this staff...I am going to try and do bettergoing forward..Again sorry MH...this board is very polarised I find it hard to stay neutral my bad....</P>

[/quote]</P>

Byron....I like the banter back and forth. The only thing I don't like is being called a liar. But the conflict is life affirming.</P>

I don't want to chat with a bunch of guys who agree with me. No fun in that.</P>

Don't sweat it so much. I know Pizz doesn't hate me. He just dislikes me intensely.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"] I know Pizz doesn't hate me. He just dislikes me intensely.

</P>

[/quote]</P>

neither actually....I just have no problem telling you to go **** yourself when you get out of line. lol</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="byron"]

So heres where I'm at</p>

In my mind there is no way TC comes back next that being said I just don't care anymore when it comes him he will begone soon enough we could have been rebuilt by now ...oh well I fell bad for the players that probably won't play again enough on that...</p>

First and foremostI want this team win play good football and thats something I'll never give up on....Theseplayers can win football games ...</p>

Another thingI haven't said much on is how they let O'hara and Snee go ..It seems to me they earned a phone call from thisOrg...Not what got they walkinto thestadium to be met by someone,told not to go to the locker room with gear in hand...the front office wants to see them...**** poor imo thoseguys deserved better than that.....</p>

Now I don't know what JR,s plan is but at this point it ain't working.. To me he may be a little to cocky for him own good ... treating players like **** and what not...Again jmo, truth of the matter is I don't know **** about the goings on behind closed doors ...none of us do ...</p>

Nobody hates you MH or anything of the like. Speaking for myselfI just plangot tired of the Eli talk,It became worst than a broken record <font color="#0000ff">on this board</font>...enough is enough time tosee how it goes this year..</p>

I am going to do my best to stop with the negative **** about this staff and hope for the best for these players..</p>

Ifthey go down this Sundaythey probably go down hard...If they win this Sunday they will have played hard and that's whatI/we want...... that's what I/we always want.....there are no guaranteed wins there are no guaranteed loses ...I done</p>

waiting 21 years for a championship ain't gonna happenfor this cat so if you think I'm bitimpatient you'd be ****ing right...I done my time...sorry for the rant..now lets get behind this team its all we got...Go giants </p>

</p>

psI may have left words out... sorry... I'm to tired to proofread..... I come in peace</p>

[/quote]Oh **** man you said some the other day about people hating you and the list was getting longer.....I was speaking to that.....The rest of the paragraph was more of a general comment about the Eli talk on this board , I suck at writing MH should have broke that up..sorry. Of coarse you can say what you want here..I just wish it would simmer down a littlebut that probably won't happenso avoid most of it...</p>

This board can bring a person down if you let it..And I'm as guilty as anyone some times especially when it comes to this staff...I am going to try and do bettergoing forward..Again sorry MH...this board is very polarised I find it hard to stay neutral my bad....</p>

[/quote]</p>

Byron....I like the banter back and forth. The only thing I don't like is being called a liar. But the conflict is life affirming.</p>

I don't want to chat with a bunch of guys who agree with me. No fun in that.</p>

Don't sweat it so much. I know Pizz doesn't hate me. He just dislikes me intensely.</p>

</p>[/quote]

you have become a bit obsessive over Eli though - in a very unhealthy way
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X