X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

c. Not sure which is my favorite Red Sox collapse stat. Maybe this
    one: They've started the last 12 games in the hole, by the following
    scores: 2-0, 4-0, 2-0, 3-0, 3-0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-1, 1-0, 9-0, 4-0 and 3-0.
    That, folks, is how you blow a nine-game Wild Card lead in three weeks
    and stand one game up on Tampa Bay entering the final three games of the
    season.</p>

d. Or this one: They're 2-18 this month when they don't score 12 runs or more.</p>

e.
    Or how about this: In the first two weeks of the season and the last
    three, they've won 22 percent of their games (8-28); in the months
    between, they won 66 percent (81-42).</p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    </div>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]jay z is a *****

[/quote]
      Prove it
      [/quote]he proves it every time he opens his mouth and steals a rhyme

Comment

Forget Eli, the defence or the game plan.. I'm taking credit for this win... I got to watch the whole game for once and on my lucky TV..

And FFS RSox DO NOT LET THE RAYS INTO THE PLAYOFFS!!! Anyone but the rays please.

Comment

Crap! I forgot I had this sig still..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Crap! I forgot I had this sig still..[/quote]

hahaha
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Sup yo!</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Some game last night, eh? &gt;.&lt;

Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]Some game last night, eh? &gt;.&lt;

[/quote]

have to say the giants season looks even better after watching that
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Some game last night, eh? &gt;.&lt;

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

The Cowboys center coulden't get the snap count right. </P>

It was great when Gruden was like I have never seen this in any type of football ever. From pop warner to the pro's lol</P>

Our d-line will have a field day with that offensive line. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]Some game last night, eh? &gt;.&lt;

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

hahaha agreed....</P>

everytime I saw grossman, all I kept thinking was...

"**** IT! I'M GOING DEEP!!</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

hahaha agreed....</p>

everytime I saw grossman, all I kept thinking was...

"**** IT! I'M GOING DEEP!!</p>[/quote]Yep, The NFC East is looking better and better for us this year. That was a helluva game last night...Romo is a tough sob.

Comment

I gotta give credit to our Special Teams coach for going with the double count on the last field goal attempt Sunday vs Eagles. He used their overagressiveness against them, drew them offsides and gave us a 1st down which led to AB's TD.

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

The Cowboys center coulden't get the snap count right. </p>

It was great when Gruden was like I have never seen this in any type of football ever. From pop warner to the pro's lol</p>

Our d-line will have a field day with that offensive line. </p>[/quote]yea that line looks terrible. and tony romos the toughest qb to play the game per espn today. ridiculous. anyone else notice the only news about the giants beating the eagles is vicks *****ing or his pooo little hand. i find myself watching it less and less. maybe its not such a bad thing

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

The Cowboys center coulden't get the snap count right. </P>

It was great when Gruden was like I have never seen this in any type of football ever. From pop warner to the pro's lol</P>

Our d-line will have a field day with that offensive line. </P>

[/quote]yea that line looks terrible. and tony romos the toughest qb to play the game per espn today. ridiculous. anyone else notice the only news about the giants beating the eagles is vicks *****ing or his pooo little hand. i find myself watching it less and less. maybe its not such a bad thing
                              [/quote]</P>

**** if i care....i dont like when ppl talk about us.
                              Let them keep talking about the eagles. ok with me.</P>
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

The Cowboys center coulden't get the snap count right. </p>

It was great when Gruden was like I have never seen this in any type of football ever. From pop warner to the pro's lol</p>

Our d-line will have a field day with that offensive line. </p>

[/quote]yea that line looks terrible. and tony romos the toughest qb to play the game per espn today. ridiculous. anyone else notice the only news about the giants beating the eagles is vicks *****ing or his pooo little hand. i find myself watching it less and less. maybe its not such a bad thing
                                [/quote]</p>

**** if i care....i dont like when ppl talk about us.
                                Let them keep talking about the eagles. ok with me.</p>[/quote]Fine with me as well, although-I like for us to get our props, it's better when we fly under the radar.

Comment

Working...
                                X