X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

</P>

That's what's up right here!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! </P>
    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Where is my friend MH? Is old Gunz on Tour?
      [/quote]</p>

haha...yea man, they went international while you were away. They are huge in Japan right now! lol</p>[/quote]kids want to be him

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]My fantasy team suuuuuuckkkks! Can't find crap on the wire for an rb. Charles going down really screwed the pooch for me.
        [/quote]</P>

I actually feel pretty bad about beating you this week. You lose your best rb and I lose my best WR for the ****ing year! I feel like the Giants, still winning despite ton of injuries</P>

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"]

</p>

That's what's up right here!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! </p>[/quote]That's the ticket!

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]My fantasy team suuuuuuckkkks! Can't find crap on the wire for an rb. Charles going down really screwed the pooch for me.
            [/quote]</p>

I actually feel pretty bad about beating you this week. You lose your best rb and I lose my best WR for the ****ing year! I feel like the Giants, still winning despite ton of injuries</p>[/quote]Thanks Bro-it's all about staying healthy, we have no control over it.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Where is my friend MH? Is old Gunz on Tour?
              [/quote]</p>

haha...yea man, they went international while you were away. They are huge in Japan right now! lol</p>[/quote]kids want to be him

[/quote]

Imitation is the best source of flattery

Comment

Morehead in California right now getting ready for wine tour day 2. Hated the Cowboy win last night. We needed dallas to lose. Washington is no threat.</P>

Anyway the Sox are killing me so I'm just ignoring them. Its all about football right now.</P>

And great win over me to Byron. It came down to Rivers and VJax vs. Rodgers and Finley and the GB connection killed us. I said during the draft that Byron was cleaning up all the good players. He's the one to beat in our league. Matt's poor management skills will get him in the end.</P>

Anyway have a nice day peeps.</P>
                It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="sharick88"]

[/quote]</P>

I actually feel pretty bad about beating you this week. You lose your best rb and I lose my best WR for the ****ing year! I feel like the Giants, still winning despite ton of injuries</P>

[/quote]Thanks Bro-it's all about staying healthy, we have no control over it.
                  [/quote]</P>

My whole damn team is banged up. Just gotta keep grinding and hope that I have enough at the end.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Morehead in California right now getting ready for wine tour day 2. Hated the Cowboy win last night. We needed dallas to lose. Washington is no threat.</P>

Anyway the Sox are killing me so I'm just ignoring them. Its all about football right now.</P>

And great win over me to Byron. It came down to Rivers and VJax vs. Rodgers and Finley and the GB connection killed us. I said during the draft that Byron was cleaning up all the good players. He's the one to beat in our league. Matt's poor management skills will get him in the end.</P>

Anyway have a nice day peeps.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Where are you at in Cali, old man?</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Morehead in California right now getting ready for wine tour day 2. Hated the Cowboy win last night. We needed dallas to lose. Washington is no threat.</p>

Anyway the Sox are killing me so I'm just ignoring them. Its all about football right now.</p>

And great win over me to Byron. It came down to Rivers and VJax vs. Rodgers and Finley and the GB connection killed us. I said during the draft that Byron was cleaning up all the good players. He's the one to beat in our league. Matt's poor management skills will get him in the end.</p>

Anyway have a nice day peeps.</p>[/quote]hungover???

well talk about elis 3rd td to cruz, the one he threw into double coverage, when you get back.[]

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="sharick88"]

</P>

That's what's up right here!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! </P>

[/quote]That's the ticket!
                        [/quote]</P>

I am seriously so pumped up about going to that new stadium. I have some unbelievable seats on the home side of the stadium. I plan on making the most of my 4 days over there.</P>

Comment

ohh yo pizz guess what, i hate skyler from breakingbad. lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]ohh yo pizz guess what, i hate skyler from breakingbad. lol

[/quote]</P>

thats because you hate all women in all tv shows</P>

and i didnt watch this week's ep yet...SHUSH YA FACE!!!</P>
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="sharick88"]

</p>

That's what's up right here!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! </p>

[/quote]That's the ticket!
                              [/quote]</p>

I am seriously so pumped up about going to that new stadium. I have some unbelievable seats on the home side of the stadium. I plan on making the most of my 4 days over there.</p>[/quote]

haha whats in the plans?
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]ohh yo pizz guess what, i hate skyler from breakingbad. lol

[/quote]</p>

thats because you hate all women in all tv shows</p>

and i didnt watch this week's ep yet...SHUSH YA FACE!!!</p>[/quote] i just started the current season, havnt seen the new ones.

how can you tell me shes not a ****. her husband has cancer and wants to make as much money for her and the family as possible and she finds out hes a cook and wants a divorce? thats the definition of a **** with a capitol C.

and now shes getting involved with the car wash. laaaaaaaaaaaaaame. i thought the cripple was going to be the whiney ***** but he turned out to be pretty cool.

i just dont understand why in every show the wife is out to get even or inconvenience the husband, i get there needs to be some drama, but have it between other characters. constant bickering turns me off

Comment

Working...
                                X