X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"]Monies not were I'd like it to be right now.. [/quote]</P>

that's a stupid statement....everyone wants more money!!!</P>[/quote]zip it, zippy!!

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I am really beginning to wonder if you guys can carry this thread without me.* When I'm gone it always seems to revert to reddit (whatever that is)</P>

I leave you all alone for a few days and look what happens.* Pick up your game people.* I can'tcarry you all forever.</P>

Someone start an argument.....make me proud.</P>[/quote]

how bout them red sox?
      [/quote]I hear they*may not make it to Oct...ouch! they may set a franchise record tho gotta like that...[/quote]they better... **** the rays

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]testing something Canada America edit; whats with the Filter ModM?[/quote]

it doesn't like Canadians using the AMERICAN NAME IN VAIN!
        [/quote]thats our past time up here lol[/quote]Nice sig !![/quote]Don't start.. How are yah B![/quote]I'm doing man I go on tilt once in a while... loose wiring....the Rude Dogs are on the loose this year!! miss ya this year

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]testing something Canada America edit; whats with the Filter ModM?[/quote]

[/quote]thats our past time up here lol[/quote]Nice sig !![/quote]Don't start.. How are yah B![/quote]I'm doing man I go on tilt once in a while... loose wiring....the Rude Dogs are on the loose this year!! miss ya this year[/quote]its good to vent sometimes but too often makes you look crazy lol

the GMB seems to be less crazy this week, thank you Eli!

Comment

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

so who's kicking *** in FF so far..

edit: **** this sig is way to big.. NY can i make it smaller?? and the next obvious question would be, how do I do it?

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]testing something Canada America edit; whats with the Filter ModM?[/quote]

[/quote]thats our past time up here lol[/quote]Nice sig !![/quote]Don't start.. How are yah B![/quote]I'm doing man I go on tilt once in a while... loose wiring....the Rude Dogs are on the loose this year!! miss ya this year[/quote]its good to vent sometimes but too often makes you look crazy lol the GMB seems to be less crazy this week, thank you Eli![/quote]well don't anybody but I'm a crazyloon....yeah the board has some pretty good discussions going right now...good win sunday...get roll now would be good

Comment

down to 105.45kgs... i thought i seen an ab muscle the other day lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]so who's kicking *** in FF so far..

edit: **** this sig is way to big.. NY can i make it smaller?? and the next obvious question would be, how do I do it?[/quote]meeeeee

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"]so who's kicking *** in FF so far..

edit: **** this sig is way to big.. NY can i make it smaller?? and the next obvious question would be, how do I do it?[/quote]meeeeee[/quote]not buying it!

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]down to 105.45kgs... i thought i seen an ab muscle the other day lol[/quote] good for you on losing weight Bandy! whatsyour goal..

Comment

i'd still trade Osi and Nicks for Calvin.. did you see that catch he made sunday.. MEGATRON ftw!

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"]down to 105.45kgs... i thought i seen an ab muscle the other day lol[/quote] good for you on losing weight Bandy*! whats*your goal..[/quote]to be in enough shape to give ModM a wedgie when i meet him..

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"]down to 105.45kgs... i thought i seen an ab muscle the other day lol[/quote] good for you on losing weight Bandy! whatsyour goal..[/quote]to be in enough shape to give ModM a wedgie when i meet him..[/quote]well your getting close ...good luck with it man...

Comment

<div class="report">

Rookie Brian Rolle has replaced Casey Matthews as the Eagles' starting WILL linebacker.</p>
                              </div>
                              <div class="impact">
                              And with that, the Casey Matthews experiment is
                              officially over. The Eagles tried to make the fourth-round rookie
                              their starting middle linebacker, but he flopped badly and lost that
                              job. They then tried Matthews on the weak side, and he blew that
                              chance, too. The athletic Rolle is better than coverage, but is now one
                              of the smallest starting linebackers (5'10/229) in football. The
                              Eagles will remain a plus matchup for fantasy backs going forward.

<font color="#0000FF" size="4">HA HA HA HA HA</font>

<font color="#006400" size="6">**** THE EAGLES!!!</font>
                              </div>

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bandwgn86"]down to 105.45kgs... i thought i seen an ab muscle the other day lol[/quote] good for you on losing weight Bandy*! whats*your goal..[/quote]to be in enough shape to give ModM a wedgie when i meet him..[/quote]well your getting close ...good luck with it man...[/quote]i'm trying to get back to my lean an mean days.. 190-200lbs

Comment

Working...
                                X