Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]so who's kicking *** in FF so far.. edit: **** this sig is way to big.. NY can i make it smaller?? and the next obvious question would be, how do I do it?[/quote]

<----

This guy is
    [/quote] not for long[/quote]

hahaha big b is on my tail

and i do have Pappy this week and i love his matchups

[/quote]
    Pats has a kick *** team. Brady is killin it. Byron might have the best team in the league. When Chris Johnson pulls his head out of his *** I will take my rightful place on top.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]so who's kicking *** in FF so far.. edit: **** this sig is way to big.. NY can i make it smaller?? and the next obvious question would be, how do I do it?[/quote]

<----

This guy is

[/quote]
      Pats has a kick *** team. Brady is killin it. Byron might have the best team in the league. When Chris Johnson pulls his head out of his *** I will take my rightful place on top.
      [/quote]you need a wedgie too

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i'd still trade Osi and Nicks for Calvin.. did you see that catch he made sunday.. MEGATRON ftw![/quote]

lol he is the truth. Its hard to really decipher between him, Andre, and Fitz

if they all played in the same offense with the same QB and team - its impossible to tell who'd have the better numbers
        [/quote]if only Steve Smith (Car)was a foot taller.. if i was to put in order CJ/AJ are a tie than Fitz.. kinda want to give it to AJ cuz he's stronger but its basically a tie[/quote]</P>

of the 3, I'd say Calvin is the most atheltic, and Fitz very similar play style. Andre is a an absolute beast though. I feel like he hurts CBs fighting for balls.
        I've mention many times, even once this week, Calvin Johnson is my favorite player in the NFL.</P>
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]so who's kicking *** in FF so far.. edit: **** this sig is way to big.. NY can i make it smaller?? and the next obvious question would be, how do I do it?[/quote]

&lt;----

This guy is

[/quote]
          [/quote]you need a wedgie too[/quote]
          Don't threaten me with a good time...

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]Calvin Johnson is my favorite player in the NFL.[/quote]
            Favorite player that is not a Giant?

or

You like him more than any Giant?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]Calvin Johnson is my favorite player in the NFL.[/quote]

or

[/quote]</P>

I cant say for sure. I like all my favorite Giants as a whole...so I don't know really.

I guess Jacobs and Nicks would be my favorite players in that respect.</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i'd still trade Osi and Nicks for Calvin.. did you see that catch he made sunday.. MEGATRON ftw![/quote]

if they all played in the same offense with the same QB and team - its impossible to tell who'd have the better numbers
                [/quote]if only Steve Smith (Car)was a foot taller.. if i was to put in order CJ/AJ are a tie than Fitz.. kinda want to give it to AJ cuz he's stronger but its basically a tie[/quote]</P>

of the 3, I'd say Calvin is the most atheltic, and Fitz very similar play style. Andre is a an absolute beast though. I feel like he hurts CBs fighting for balls.
                I've mention many times, even once this week, Calvin Johnson is my favorite player in the NFL.</P>[/quote]i agree but its 'favourite" with a u

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]Calvin Johnson is my favorite player in the NFL.[/quote]

or

[/quote]</p>

I cant say for sure. I like all my favorite Giants as a whole...so I don't know really.

I guess Jacobs and Nicks would be my favorite players in that respect.</p>[/quote]
                  You are dodging the question...lol

Comment

<div class="post-info">
                    Posted by Mike Florio on September 28, 2011, 1:41 PM EDT

</div>
                    <span class="enclosure" style="width:248px;"> <span class="caption"> </span></span>

On
                    Tuesday, Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer and Les Bowen of the
                    Philadelphia Daily News got into a Twitter-style pissing match, as chronicled by the folks at CrossingBroad.com.</p>

On Wednesday, the dispute took on a new dimension, with Bowen and
                    McLane getting into a physical altercation at the team’s facility.</p>

Howard Eskin of NBC 10 and WIP reports via Twitter that Bowen “connect[ed] 2 the head” of McLane, and that the two had to be separated. The pair had to be separated.</p>

We’ve had minor scuffles with each guy in the past (actually, all
                    three — even though Howard is now a friend of PFT), but we can’t imagine
                    verbal/written spats ever taking on a physical component. Whoever made
                    the first move needs to be fired.</p>

[Editor's note: The photo accompanying this story is not
                    from the incident. It was the most tasteful depiction of a lame fight
                    we could find, without infringing on any copyrights held by the show South Park.]</p>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]i agree but its 'favourite" with a u[/quote]</P>

not where I'm from, *****!</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]You are dodging the question...lol
                        [/quote]</P>

no, I just dont have an actual answer lol

I guess he's my favorite football player. which is saying alot because 1) he's isn't a Giant, and 2) He's from Tech.....and **** Tech! lol</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[/quote]if only Steve Smith (Car)was a foot taller.. if i was to put in order CJ/AJ are a tie than Fitz.. kinda want to give it to AJ cuz he's stronger but its basically a tie[/quote]

yea

him and Greg Jennings really are the most underrated receivers in the game
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

• Re: THEE SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i will just disctract you with a stack of pancakes and the monthly issue of Plump and Purty
                            [/quote]

one waffle will do.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i'd still trade Osi and Nicks for Calvin.. did you see that catch he made sunday.. MEGATRON ftw![/quote]

[/quote]if only Steve Smith (Car)was a foot taller.. if i was to put in order CJ/AJ are a tie than Fitz.. kinda want to give it to AJ cuz he's stronger but its basically a tie[/quote]

yea

[/quote]

I think Megatron and Andre Johnson are in their own tier, everyone else including fitz is underneath them.

I don't think Jennings is underrated....I think most people recognize him as at least a top 10 WR probably top 5.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"]i'd still trade Osi and Nicks for Calvin.. did you see that catch he made sunday.. MEGATRON ftw![/quote]

yea

[/quote]

I think Megatron and Andre Johnson are in their own tier, everyone else including fitz is underneath them.

I don't think Jennings is underrated....I think most people recognize him as at least a top 10 WR probably top 5.
                                [/quote]

I dont think he gets the recognition...

fantasy wise maybe - but that dude is sick

ur nuts, Fitz may be more freakish than Megatron and Andre
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X