Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

so listen to these two trades i'm in the process of making in this league where i took over some kids team after week 1

First im gonna send McFadden, Lloyd, and Greisham 4 MJD, Miles Austin, and Dallas Clark

then im trading Matt Ryan & Hightower 4 Phillip Rivers & Mark Ingram

HOOOFAAA

new squad:

QB: Rivers
    RB: MJD
    RB: Benson/Scott
    WR: Calvin
    WR: Miles
    WR: Plax
    FLEX: Addai/Ingram/Lance Moore
    TE: Clark/Chandler

180'd this team

we're making a run
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Jose Reyes may be one of the biggest pieces of **** in the sports world...

hes one dude i wish injury upon - he doesn't deserve to play
      [/quote]story?[/quote]

hes battling for the batting title (even thoughe he missed 37 games) and laid down a bunt and then took himself out of the game so that Braun would have to have 3 hits (and hes only missed 11 games).

its one of the most unclassy moves i've ever seen
      [/quote]i only care if this somehow stops Joey Bats from getting MVP?

Comment

Yanks will lose on purpose the the Rays right to force Boston into a playoff? Given they win...

Yanks don't want to beat the Rays so Boston gets in correct? Make them earn it.

Comment

<div class="report">

Saints coach Sean Payton said Wednesday that
          Marques Colston has been cleared to return from his fractured collarbone
          and will play in Week 4 against the Jaguars.</p>
          </div>
          <div class="impact">

</div>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Yanks will lose on purpose the the Rays right to force Boston into a playoff? Given they win...

[/quote]

RIght now, the Yankees can beat anyone. I doubt they give a ****.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Yanks will lose on purpose the the Rays right to force Boston into a playoff? Given they win...

[/quote]

RIght now, the Yankees can beat anyone. I doubt they give a ****.[/quote]
              They have nothing to play for. If Boston wins and they beat Tampa they did Boston a favor. I think they rest everyone and tank the game on purpose. Whether they say it or not, it will happen. It makes no sense for the Yankees to win.

Comment

Whats good family, havent been on here in a while. Just wanted to check in and see whats good, Im def down for the game, I wanna get my tix asap so where yall sitting??
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

HOLY ****!!!! THAT DID NOT HAPPEN!

Seconds after It's shown Sox lost, Yanks throw a gimmie right down the plate... Too much

Comment

No yankee fan should be able to look himself in the mirror. Should we re attach proctors arm to his body. Disgrace!!!!!!!!
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]No yankee fan should be able to look himself in the mirror. Should we re attach proctors arm to his body. Disgrace!!!!!!!![/quote] uhhh I think u got the teams fans mixed up as far as which ones should not be able to look in the mirror If u haven't noticed were not the ones who epically collapsed and didn't win 2games in a row in all of september and totally choked away a playoff spot like no other team ever has all while really getting outplayed by the putrid Orioles a ton the last week of the season Back to Back non playoff seasons= Redsox LOL

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]HOLY ****!!!! THAT DID NOT HAPPEN!

Seconds after It's shown Sox lost, Yanks throw a gimmie right down the plate... Too much[/quote] So it was OK when Proctor was doing the same thing for Ellsbury just days ago in extra innings and it was a EPIC redsox win though???LOL Thats funny! Proctor is terrible! I can't believe he pitched 2scoreless That in itself is a miracle!

Comment

[quote user="nycsportzfan"][quote user="bandwgn86"]HOLY ****!!!! THAT DID NOT HAPPEN!

Seconds after It's shown Sox lost, Yanks throw a gimmie right down the plate... Too much[/quote] So it was OK when Proctor was doing the same thing for Ellsbury just days ago in extra innings and it was a EPIC redsox win though???LOL** Thats funny! Proctor is terrible!* I can't believe he pitched 2scoreless* That in itself is a miracle![/quote]2 scoreless innings and than coincidentally serves up the gimmie to Eva after it was announced the Sox lost.... Pure coincidence I'm sure

Comment

These seats are directly in front of me-

<p class="MsoNormal">Sunday October 16<sup>th</sup>- Buffalo</p>
                            <p class="MsoNormal">Two seats with Parking Pass</p>
                            <p class="MsoNormal">Section 129, Row 33</p>
                            <p class="MsoNormal">$325</p>
                            <p class="MsoNormal"></p>

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"]These seats are directly in front of me-

<p class="MsoNormal"></p>
                              [/quote]Face on those tix is $120 a piece and the parking pass is face value at $25.00.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"]These seats are directly in front of me-

<p class="MsoNormal">*</p>
                                [/quote]Face on those tix is $120 a piece and the parking pass is face value at $25.00.
                                [/quote]Wow. Pretty expensive for a bills game no?

How high up would that be.

Morning!

Comment

Working...
                                X