Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]

If the Giants lose to the Bills I blame you all...</p>

And this is what will happen to the Thee Thread </p>

</p>

[/quote]

we'd have to go to another website to view it?
    [/quote]</p>

oh i get it...he's going to shut the site down, and make us go elsewhere, right? uhh right?</p>

[/quote]</p>

Not really. </p>

I was going to blow this thread up, and that would leave you and daven to have to post outside the thee thread for once []</p>[/quote]daven used to piss everone off in tagf. i miss those days....

Comment

For the record, I do read TAGF daily...It's just sickening 90% of the time the amount of assinine bull**** in there lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ny06"]I was going to blow this thread up, and that would leave you and daven to have to post outside the thee thread for once [][/quote]</P>

and have people cry at me all day? psssssh. tagf is full of whiners.</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's not as bad as people make it out to be. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]daven used to piss everone off in tagf. i miss those days....
          [/quote]</P>

do you remember when i first posted that modern science article in a post called "@Daven" describing how a taller, heavier male of similar atheltic ability should be faster on foot than his shorter counterpart?
          It sparked that first50 page debate: AB vs BJ</P>
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ny06"]I was going to blow this thread up, and that would leave you and daven to have to post outside the thee thread for once [][/quote]</p>

and have people cry at me all day? psssssh. tagf is full of whiners.</p>

[/quote]</p>

It's not as bad as people make it out to be. </p>

</p>[/quote]

i feel bad because I think he seems like a good guy

but i cannot stand that dude Burner's points. He enrages me.
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/09/...for-something/
              Baas smiles about Manning’s pranks, which have included hiding the
              center’s uniform pants in a teammate’s locker, <u>spitting sunflower seeds
              all over him and throwing footballs at his head when he’s not looking.</u>

lol

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]daven used to piss everone off in tagf. i miss those days....
                [/quote]</p>

do you remember when i first posted that modern science article in a post called "@Daven" describing how a taller, heavier male of similar atheltic ability should be faster on foot than his shorter counterpart?
                It sparked that first50 page debate: AB vs BJ</p>[/quote]

1 he lost

the best part was "I bet if you ask Bradshaw, he'd tell you Jacobs is faster"

then we actually got somebody to ask Bradshaw and he gave a crazy look and said defintly me

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ny06"]I was going to blow this thread up, and that would leave you and daven to have to post outside the thee thread for once [][/quote]</P>

and have people cry at me all day? psssssh. tagf is full of whiners.</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's not as bad as people make it out to be. </P>

</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

He's a good guy. </P>

At times I think he likes to put attention onto himself. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

1 he lost

then we actually got somebody to ask Bradshaw and he gave a crazy look and said defintly me
                    [/quote]lmao. yeaaaa, didnt lando ask him?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/09/...for-something/
                      center’s uniform pants in a teammate’s locker, <u>spitting sunflower seeds
                      all over him and throwing footballs at his head when he’s not looking.</u>

lol
                      [/quote]

center’s uniform pants in a teammate’s locker, spitting sunflower seeds
                      all over him and throwing footballs at his head when he’s not looking.

hahaha

great article

thats why I love Easy E

Comment

[/quote]</P>

It sparked that first50 page debate: AB vs BJ</P>

[/quote]

1 he lost

[/quote]</P>

Actually Lando posted on Bradshaw's facebook THAT day, and he responded "me" lol

What do you guys think now that Jacobs cut like 15 lbs? he DOES look a bit more sprite lol</P>
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ny06"]I was going to blow this thread up, and that would leave you and daven to have to post outside the thee thread for once [][/quote]</p>

and have people cry at me all day? psssssh. tagf is full of whiners.</p>

[/quote]</p>

It's not as bad as people make it out to be. </p>

</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

He's a good guy. </p>

At times I think he likes to put attention onto himself. </p>[/quote]

he def loves the attention

but he makes just horrid football points. I dont think hes making these points because he doesn't believe them, i think he does

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

It sparked that first50 page debate: AB vs BJ</p>

[/quote]

1 he lost

[/quote]</p>

Actually Lando posted on Bradshaw's facebook THAT day, and he responded "me" lol

What do you guys think now that Jacobs cut like 15 lbs? he DOES look a bit more sprite lol</p>[/quote]

Roaky or YAtitle asked them too because they saw him at an autograph signing or something. he said the same thing.

BRadshaw doens't have a real fbook or twitter..

hes too much of a scumbag with the ladies and he has a girl at home lol. Go read that website about pro athletes where girls talk about them. Its crazy lol

Comment

[/quote]</p>

1 he lost

[/quote]

of course bradshaw would say he's faster...he's still not, in a 100 yard sprint Jacobs would definitely win, it's common sense...his strides are longer....and there 40 times were almost identical.

if you assume Bradshaw is faster off the blocks (which he is) then that means in 40 Yards Jacobs made up the difference (since their times are extremely close) over 100 Yards Jacobs would definitely pull ahead...it's not a question...and he's left people like Donte Whitner and other fast safties/CB's in the dust without a chance in hell of catching him enough times to prove it.....Ya'll just BJ haters always have been it's cool though.

Claim your argument "wins" like you always have...that's what you do when you run out of evidence for your claims.

PS: the sad reality is that the THEE THREAD has pulled me away from TAGF....people here have over time gotten used to my troll attempts and kinda know when I'm serious and when I'm not so the Epic troll threads never happen anymore....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

It sparked that first50 page debate: AB vs BJ</p>

[/quote]

1 he lost

[/quote]</p>

<u>Actually Lando posted on Bradshaw's facebook THAT day, and he responded "me" lol
                                </u>
                                What do you guys think now that Jacobs cut like 15 lbs? he DOES look a bit more sprite lol</p>[/quote]yeaaaalol

yea he looked pretty quick down the sideline the other day/

Comment

Working...
                                X