Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]thank god for eli, giants defense is ****.
    [/quote]

shut up lol

beckum sucks
    [/quote]if you think our d played well then bless your heart.
    [/quote]beckum sucks Ballard is the man. I was dead wrong on Beckum. How about bradshaws block to protect Eli from the bogey?

And what happened to Arizona's rush defense that was suppossed to be ranked 27th **** in the league? They woke up a bit.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]cruz almost made me **** my pants, other than that he had a few big first downs.
      [/quote]
      I thought we were done. I had threw my hat off, cussing and screaming. We go so lucky. You know we did when even Eli said "I think we got away with one there."
      [/quote]Alot of times I can feel a vibe that we are going to win a game. Last night, I knew we would pull that game out of our ***.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]B and double B are going!! oh man that was my main excuse not to go!![/quote]
        I don't think B can make it but I will be there with bells on.
        [/quote]Lando--You are coming down for this one?
        [/quote]
        I am, it was a last minute thing and we got it done. I could not be happier. Flying in Sat and leaving Monday but it will be worth it. I can't wait!!!

[/quote]Looking forward to meeting ya---If your up for it, I'll hoist a couple pints with ya bro---I mainly only drink at games. Last beer was on 9/19 Rams Game.
        [/quote]
        Oh Man, we getting hammer time. At least I am. That is one of the craziest things to me about going to the games. We get there at 8 am and are drinking right off the bat. That is really 6 am my time so needless to say I NEVER drink that early.

Comment

plax was getting frustrated last night lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]B and double B are going!! oh man that was my main excuse not to go!![/quote]
            I don't think B can make it but I will be there with bells on.
            [/quote]Lando--You are coming down for this one?
            [/quote]
            I am, it was a last minute thing and we got it done. I could not be happier. Flying in Sat and leaving Monday but it will be worth it. I can't wait!!!

[/quote]Looking forward to meeting ya---If your up for it, I'll hoist a couple pints with ya bro---I mainly only drink at games. Last beer was on 9/19 Rams Game.
            [/quote]
            Oh Man, we getting hammer time. At least I am. That is one of the craziest things to me about going to the games. We get there at 8 am and are drinking right off the bat. That is really 6 am my time so needless to say I NEVER drink that early.
            [/quote][Y]

Comment

Dave "Karate Kid" Toleffson is the man!!!

I gotta give Meyerbud props on this one, he has been sayin he was a player for a long time.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Dave "Karate Kid" Toleffson is the man!!!

I gotta give Meyerbud props on this one, he has been sayin he was a player for a long time.
                [/quote]lol i thought it was a roadhouse kick.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]plax was getting frustrated last night lol
                  [/quote]I am lovin the Jet's sucking so badly. Just what we need to shut their ******* fans up from talking all their noise that it should be Jet's stadium.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"] lol beanie wellls 3tds??? trash[/quote]
                    He has been playing really good this year. I had him benched yesterday. I thought our run D was a lil better and I thought Tuck was playing. It's all good though....

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Dave "Karate Kid" Toleffson is the man!!!

[/quote]lol i thought it was a roadhouse kick.
                      [/quote]Ha-guy definitely has trained some in the arts. Think it was a spinning crescent kick--not an easy move with all that gear on. Good thing he didn't hit anyone, prob would of blew an acl. lol

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]cruz almost made me **** my pants, other than that he had a few big first downs.
                        [/quote]
                        I thought we were done. I had threw my hat off, cussing and screaming. We go so lucky. You know we did when even Eli said "I think we got away with one there."
                        [/quote]Alot of times I can feel a vibe that we are going to win a game. Last night, I knew we would pull that game out of our ***.
                        [/quote]
                        My dad said the same thing after we got down by 10.

Eli just loves playing in that building. lol

Comment

"I'm at a loss for words because he threw the ball so well," Brandon Jacobs said.

"I can play in this building 16 weeks," said Jacobs

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]plax was getting frustrated last night lol
                            [/quote]
                            HE SUUUUUUUUUUCKS

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]"I'm at a loss for words because he threw the ball so well," Brandon Jacobs said.

"I can play in this building 16 weeks," said Jacobs[/quote]lol something about that stadium gives us magic...

Comment

ďThere are fears Trent Cole is done for the year but Iím hearing an
                                MRI showed a Grade 2 calf strain, which prob puts him out 3 weeks.Ē</p>

Thatís not exactly good news as the Eagles need all the help they can
                                get on defense right now, but three weeks is obviously better than the
                                rest of the season. The Eagles travel to Buffalo and Washington in the
                                next two weeks before getting their bye week. If Glazerís report is
                                correct, Cole would be back for the second half of the season.</p>

Now the Eagles just need to right the ship so that he is returning to
                                a team that still has something to play for the rest of the way.
                                Frustration with new defensive coordinator Juan Castillo is mounting
                                quickly in Philadelphia after three straight blown leads have led to
                                losses.</p>

Comment

Working...
                                X