Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

At his postgame press conference, Vick was asked how he felt about being 1-3. He didnít care for the question.</p>

ďDo I really have to explain how I feel at 1-3? Do I really have to explain that to everyone here? Itís frustrating. I canít put that into words,Ē Vick said.</p>

Vick says heís stunned that the Eagles have already lost three games.</p>

ďItís shocking,Ē Vick said. ďItís frustrating. Other than that, I donít know what to say.Ē</p>

</p>

<font color="#006400" size="6">**** THE EAGLES!!!!</font>
    </p>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]"I'm at a loss for words because he threw the ball so well," Brandon Jacobs said.

"I can play in this building 16 weeks," said Jacobs[/quote]</P>

+1</P>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]cruz almost made me **** my pants, other than that he had a few big first downs.
        [/quote]
        I thought we were done. I had threw my hat off, cussing and screaming. We go so lucky. You know we did when even Eli said "I think we got away with one there."
        [/quote]Alot of times I can feel a vibe that we are going to win a game. Last night, I knew we would pull that game out of our ***.
        [/quote]
        My dad said the same thing after we got down by 10.

Eli just loves playing in that building. lol
        [/quote]Your not kidding, has to be his fondest memmory of his career in that bldg.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

At his postgame press conference, Vick was asked how he felt about being 1-3. He didnít care for the question.</p>

ďDo I really have to explain how I feel at 1-3? Do I really have to explain that to everyone here? Itís frustrating. I canít put that into words,Ē Vick said.</p>

ďItís shocking,Ē Vick said. ďItís frustrating. Other than that, I donít know what to say.Ē</p>[/quote]I simply loved that interview.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

ďItís shocking,Ē Vick said. ďItís frustrating. Other than that, I donít know what to say.Ē</p>[/quote]I simply loved that interview.
            [/quote]
            Ohhhhh ya, he was so pissed. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]plax was getting frustrated last night lol
              [/quote]
              HE SUUUUUUUUUUCKS
              [/quote]</P>

I wouldnt say he sucks....but he doesn't belong on that team.
              Sanchez has shown time and time again that he cannot throw like a pro QB. his WRs are playmakers for the most part, downfield guys, and he's a guy who needs 2 backs, and 2 TEs. lol
              I wonder when the Sanchez experiment is over?</P>
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]plax was getting frustrated last night lol
                [/quote]
                HE SUUUUUUUUUUCKS
                [/quote]</p>

Sanchez has shown time and time again that he cannot throw like a pro QB. his WRs are playmakers for the most part, downfield guys, and he's a guy who needs 2 backs, and 2 TEs. lol
                I wonder when the Sanchez experiment is over?</p>[/quote]JP--I got some ? on that crazy bar that set all those fires. My post is a page or two back.

LT's gotta get the fax.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]
                  HE SUUUUUUUUUUCKS
                  [/quote]</P>

I wonder when the Sanchez experiment is over?</P>

[/quote]JP--I got some ? on that crazy bar that set all those fires. My post is a page or two back.

LT's gotta get the fax.
                  [/quote]</P>

Suppppp</P>
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

QB Eli Manning engineered his 16th career fourth-quarter, game-winning drive.

Comment

Will Reggie Wayne score 31 fantasy points tonight?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Will Reggie Wayne score 31 fantasy points tonight?
                        [/quote]Only if he throws the ball to himself []

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]
                          HE SUUUUUUUUUUCKS
                          [/quote]</p>

I wonder when the Sanchez experiment is over?</p>

[/quote]JP--I got some ? on that crazy bar that set all those fires. My post is a page or two back.

LT's gotta get the fax.
                          [/quote]</p>

Suppppp</p>[/quote]Heres it is:

Pizz -holy crap, what a freak show of a weekend. That bar with the pyromaniac bartenders sounds completely off the hook.

How did they put the flames out when they were done.

I need to here about the debauchery that continued at the bar in the later hours.

Comment

<div class="report">

According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, there is "concern" that Ben Roethlisberger's injured left foot is broken.</p>
                            </div>
                            <div class="impact">
                            Roethlisberger admitted after Sunday's loss he
                            isn't sure if he'll be able to take the field in Week 5, but said he
                            would attempt to continue playing if his foot is broken, like he did in
                            2010. "You know me, if I can be out there I'm going to be out there," he
                            said. "I casted up my foot for the last half of (2010), so if we have
                            to do it, I'll do it." His status should be updated this afternoon.
                            </div>

Comment

Average yards per rush -- Beanie Wells 5.44, Chris Johnson 2.88.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">

lol
                              </div>

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Will Reggie Wayne score 31 fantasy points tonight?
                                [/quote]Only if he throws the ball to himself []
                                [/quote]
                                Better ****ing not!

Comment

Working...
                                X