Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]You guys are just bored by my <U>impotent</U> posts....it's not my fault.[/quote]</P>

Yes it is.</P>

[/quote]A very Impotent Man! Welcome back MH, how was Cali?
    [/quote]</P>

It was nice. Robert Plant walked right up next to me on the street in SF. Some beautiful young chick met him, grabbed his arm and walked accross the street.</P>

I blew my chance to have him know about my websight. That was my moment and now its gone.</P>

Oh the humanity!!</P>

[/quote]Plante is the Man--legendary. Why did you freeze and not hand him a card with Yummie and the underdogs site on it?
    [/quote]</P>

I actually do have cards for my websight. But I froze. I was giddey though. My wife said it was the happiest I was for the whole trip.</P>

We were on a side street while my buddy was at the ATM. He came out of the bank, stood around right next to us. I'm thinking "thats a cool looking guy..........you know what.....he kind of looks like Robert Plant.........Holy ****!!!......It IS Robert Plant!!!!!</P>

So he walks down accross the street and a Brittish couple standing next to us was taking pictures in his direction. I said "are you getting pictures of Robert Plant? He said "I'm taking a picture of the Beefeater sign.......Holy ****....that IS Robert Plant!!!!"</P>
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

everybody amped for our game?!? im pumped....</p>

are we doing the same meeting spot on 17, matt?</p>[/quote]

yessa
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]You guys are just bored by my <u>impotent</u> posts....it's not my fault.[/quote]</p>

Yes it is.</p>

[/quote]</p>

It was nice. Robert Plant walked right up next to me on the street in SF. Some beautiful young chick met him, grabbed his arm and walked accross the street.</p>

I blew my chance to have him know about my websight. That was my moment and now its gone.</p>

Oh the humanity!!</p>

[/quote]Plante is the Man--legendary. Why did you freeze and not hand him a card with Yummie and the underdogs site on it?
        [/quote]</p>

I actually do have cards for my websight. But I froze. I was giddey though. My wife said it was the happiest I was for the whole trip.</p>

We were on a side street while my buddy was at the ATM. He came out of the bank, stood around right next to us. I'm thinking "thats a cool looking guy..........you know what.....he kind of looks like Robert Plant.........Holy ****!!!......It IS Robert Plant!!!!!</p>

So he walks down accross the street and a Brittish couple standing next to us was taking pictures in his direction. I said "are you getting pictures of Robert Plant? He said "I'm taking a picture of the Beefeater sign.......Holy ****....that IS Robert Plant!!!!"</p>[/quote]

lol

I just think its funny that there is a huge BEEFEATER sign in San Fran. Very fitting
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1..._n_992513.html

are you ready for some naziiis!!!!

Comment

will yankee fans run joe out of town if aj gets destroyed tonight when he had calon ready?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]You guys are just bored by my <u>impotent</u> posts....it's not my fault.[/quote]</p>

Yes it is.</p>

[/quote]</p>

It was nice. Robert Plant walked right up next to me on the street in SF. Some beautiful young chick met him, grabbed his arm and walked accross the street.</p>

I blew my chance to have him know about my websight. That was my moment and now its gone.</p>

Oh the humanity!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

I actually do have cards for my websight. But I froze. I was giddey though. My wife said it was the happiest I was for the whole trip.</p>

We were on a side street while my buddy was at the ATM. He came out of the bank, stood around right next to us. I'm thinking "thats a cool looking guy..........you know what.....he kind of looks like Robert Plant.........Holy ****!!!......It IS Robert Plant!!!!!</p>

So he walks down accross the street and a Brittish couple standing next to us was taking pictures in his direction. I said "are you getting pictures of Robert Plant? He said "I'm taking a picture of the Beefeater sign.......Holy ****....that IS Robert Plant!!!!"</p>[/quote]

lol

I just think its funny that there is a huge BEEFEATER sign in San Fran. Very fitting
              [/quote]That was my next comment. lol

Comment

Lions and <font size="5">Tigers</font> and Bears, OHHHHHHHHHHHH MY!!!

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]You guys are just bored by my <U>impotent</U> posts....it's not my fault.[/quote]</P>

Yes it is.</P>

[/quote]</P>

It was nice. Robert Plant walked right up next to me on the street in SF. Some beautiful young chick met him, grabbed his arm and walked accross the street.</P>

I blew my chance to have him know about my websight. That was my moment and now its gone.</P>

Oh the humanity!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I actually do have cards for my websight. But I froze. I was giddey though. My wife said it was the happiest I was for the whole trip.</P>

We were on a side street while my buddy was at the ATM. He came out of the bank, stood around right next to us. I'm thinking "thats a cool looking guy..........you know what.....he kind of looks like Robert Plant.........Holy ****!!!......It IS Robert Plant!!!!!</P>

So he walks down accross the street and a Brittish couple standing next to us was taking pictures in his direction. I said "are you getting pictures of Robert Plant? He said "I'm taking a picture of the Beefeater sign.......Holy ****....that IS Robert Plant!!!!"</P>

[/quote]

lol

[/quote]That was my next comment. lol
                  [/quote]</P>

Now that I think of it, it was probably the guy in the Beefeater costume at the front door of the Hotel.</P>

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

everybody amped for our game?!? im pumped....</p>

are we doing the same meeting spot on 17, matt?</p>[/quote]
                    I am so ****ing excited. I still can't believe I am actually coming. I had totally come to the conclusion my streak was over but it's not. I can't wait for chef Kase to throw down and for Amanda's cake and bean dip []

Comment

I'm staying at the Residence Inn in E Rutherford. Can someone pick me up?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

everybody amped for our game?!? im pumped....</P>

are we doing the same meeting spot on 17, matt?</P>

[/quote]
                        I am so ****ing excited. I still can't believe I am actually coming. I had totally come to the conclusion my streak was over but it's not. I can't wait for chef Kase to throw down and for Amanda's cake and bean dip []
                        [/quote]</P>

10 days till Lando.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

10 days till Lando.</P>

[/quote]</P>

+1</P>
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]I'm staying at the Residence Inn in E Rutherford. Can someone pick me up?[/quote]That's a perfect location on the way in on Patterson Plank Road. I know you guy's like to get there early, but after meeting my boys, having a diner bkfast--I should be getting there @ 10:30am. If you still need a ride call my cell and I'll get ya.

Comment

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]I'm staying at the Residence Inn in E Rutherford. Can someone pick me up?[/quote]That's a perfect location on the way in on Patterson Plank Road. I know you guy's like to get there early, but after meeting my boys, having a diner bkfast--I should be getting there @ 10:30am. If you still need a ride call my cell and I'll get ya.
                              [/quote]....unless you all want to meet for breakfast earlier down there? I don't know any diners in that area.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]I'm staying at the Residence Inn in E Rutherford. Can someone pick me up?[/quote]
                                Sure, for a mustache ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X